[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Justice League Tone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: DF45CGYU0AAb1lG.jpg (75KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
DF45CGYU0AAb1lG.jpg
75KB, 540x540px
Look at this bullshit we all know joss whedon will fix the the movie and will be responsible for the tone
>>
>>94288750
Geoff Johns
>"Mistakenly in the past I think the studio has said, ‘Oh, DC films are gritty and dark and that’s what makes them different.’ That couldn’t be more wrong,"
Jon Berg
>“We accelerated the story to get to the hope and optimism a little faster,”

>September 8th 2016
>6 months after BvS
>>
I just want it be good, damnit.
>>
>>94288885
Justice League will sucks I cant wait to see the rotten tomatoes score when it comes out
>>
>>94288750
I'm basically on the edge of my seat at this point with the fucking thing. Like the sdcc trailer looked BETTER, and wonder woman was good, but snyder still wrote it, cyborg is still on the team, they think keeping superman out of the marketing is a good idea, and flash, cyborg, and aquaman all look like shit.

Oh, and darkseid is the FIRST villain.
>>
>>94289037
IKR FUCK THE DCEU
>>
>>94288931
This. I mean christ why cant I get excited over a Justice League movie? The question of whether or not it will be good is a coin toss at this point, and theres a lot going against it right now. Im worried its going to be another "too many cooks" situation
>>
>>94288932
Oh I'm sure it'll be shit. Which as a DCbro on the one hand makes me sad, but on the other happy since it means Snyder and his wife will never be allowed anywhere near another DC property ever again AND WB will continue to shift away from all of his type of stuff.

Too bad he's already raped the characters, universe and mythology too much to really be fixed though.
>>
>>94289083
I'd really, really like it to be good. I prefer dc to marvel and am getting kind of sick of the marvel movies at this point. Also i'd like there to be at least one good batman movie before i'm dead.
>>
>>94289116
>too much to really be fixed though

Oh, on the contrary, the fixing is in process as we speak. Why do you think Flash's movie is going to be Flashpoint?
>>
>>94289129
Fuck DC Your movies are shit
>>
>>94289152
Because they aren't smart enough to just do dastardly death of the rogues
>>
>>94289152
Its going to reboot the dceu kick ben affleck batman out get a new actor and ugly aquaman and wonder woman she so fuck ugly
>>
>>94289152
They'd need to retcon basically everything that's already come out though. I don't think WB has the stones to do that.
>>
Zack Snyder ruined my gay comic books
>>
>>94289295
WTF GTFO Of This Thread
>>
>>94289152
Flashpoint was shit

>>94289213
You sound like a 3rd worlder
>>
>>94289271
If it would make them more money I'm sure they'd do that. And they don't have to retcon EVERYTHING, just most of what's been done to Superman.
>>
>>94289497
Yeah, suicide squad was like, really bad, but i wouldn't mind if it stayed.

They should have just made that the first DCEU movie, but adapted the episode Task Force X fro JLU, and introduced the league that way.
>>
>>94289497
and Batman, and the New Gods stuff coming up in JL.
>>
But he's right. Whedon won't be responsible for the tone, after BvS critically flopped there were news everywhere assuring the fans that JL would be more "happy times", Joss will merely add his trademarked quips all over the film.
Pipointing reshoots will be pretty easy this time.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.