[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adult Swim April Fools 2017:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2343.png (663KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2343.png
663KB, 960x720px
Who was in the wrong?
>>
Nobody was wrong
YOU just grew up
>>
Anyone who actually watched to watch Dragon Ball Super.
>>
File: autism.jpg (2MB, 2242x2221px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
2MB, 2242x2221px
you were
>>
Samurai Jack is infinitely a better show than Rick and Morty, however the joke was fucking funny, and it was the first episode of Rick and Morty in 18 months. Yes, there was 13 years between Samurai Jack seasons, however they had already aired 3 excellent episodes already, and it's not uncommon for shows to randomly skip a week in the middle of seasons, so it really was not too big of a deal, and Jackfags were being autistic, however Rickfags are autistic all year so I guess they were both in the wrong.
>>
File: 1492880511012.gif (1MB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1492880511012.gif
1MB, 450x450px
>>94285606
>watched to watch
>>
Rick was trying to save us from the shitty romance.
>>
>>94285547
The whiny /co/ fans. Even as a huge fan of Samurai Jack, I must say you all made quite a fuss over nothing, heck if IIRC even tumblr didn't whine about it as much.

I was deeply disappointed in you all that day...
>>
>>94285547
>April Fools
>Not expecting a joke
The people who got mad at it
>>
>>94285873
>>94285923
/co/'s reaction literally made the joke, though. It wouldn't have been half as funny otherwise.

And I was proudly part of it.
>>
>>94285547
>SJs5 didn't diminish in quality until after April 1st

Really makes you almond
>>
>>94285547
Genndy. For the shit ending.
>>
Networks shouldn't fuck with their viewers. That's not how businesses should operate.
>>
/co/. You people over-reacted so badly its incredible.
>>
>>94287527
This is what it's become.
This is what happens when normies come to adult swim
>>
File: 1491262978560.png (179KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1491262978560.png
179KB, 500x484px
I'm half-tempted to go shoot up a school or something on April 1, 2018, just so nobody ever celebrates this shitstain of a ""holiday"" again.
>>
>>94285547

It was April Fool's day. No shit there was going to be a big prank.
>>
The Rick and Morty fanbase for being full of literal cuckholds.
>>
>>94288030

Shut up, Boco.
>>
>>94285547
Adult Swim was, clearly. They made an incredibly unfunny joke. /co/ was in the right because the reactions were hilarious. When talking about April Fools Day, the most important aspect is humor, and Adult Swim provided none.
>>
File: Samurai jacks future.jpg (42KB, 560x332px) Image search: [Google]
Samurai jacks future.jpg
42KB, 560x332px
>>94285547

>an episode of Rick and Morty will be replaced with an episode of Samurai jack, and that is an epilogue episode.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.