[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOWDY DOO I LOVE YOU!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

HOWDY DOO I LOVE YOU!
>>
The premise of fosters was always weird to me as a kid. Like, you can instant create any being you want for no cost, why the fuck would anyone give that up? Hungry? just make a vending machine monsters that spits snacks at you. Horny? just imagine up the perfect waifu to fuck.
>>
Well exactly. People give up their imagination.
>>
>>94279661
>that Frankie Foster imaginary friend the mom forced the kid to drop off

Oh my.
>>
>>94279219
The new episode of Uncle Grandpa must have seriously been 2Spooky4U.

Yeah, yeah, dead meme and all, but it fits.
>>
>>94279688
Does that mean /jp/ and /a/ get their waifues?
>>
>>94279676
>Well exactly. People give up their imagination.
which makes no sense, since plenty of adults have incredibly active imaginations, indeed often more potent than most kids have(honestly if Foster's were accurate, we'd have a ton more IF's that were like the Mojo Jojo one we briefly see in the pilot, just copied off what they see on TV)
>>
foster's wasn't a good show
>>
>>94279219
What if god is just an child and we're the imaginary friends?
>>
>>94281202
what if god was the FIRST imaginary friend?
>>
>>94279983
the idea is that in-universe adults are just people who go to work and have no time for imagination, since that's how a lot of kids think at the ages Fosters was targeted towards
>>
>>94279219
This was legit my favorite joke of the series, because it highlights all the dark implications of their world in such a nonchalant way. The writers knew.
>>
>>94280008
Why not? Is it too mean spirited?

:^)
>>
>>94279676
I like to think it more like a hormonal thing.
>>
File: urinal friend.jpg (102KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
urinal friend.jpg
102KB, 640x480px
>>
>>94279676
How many office-workers do you think imagine crazed shooters who kill everyone in their workplace but them.
>>
>>94279676
I'm 27 and my imagination occasionally overides my perception whenever I get bored.
>>
Yeah, there's a shitfuckton of fridge horror surrounding the ability to "imagine" anything into existence as a living, sentient being.
>>
>>94282354
Face of a man who has seen one too many dicks
>>
>>94282448
I couldnt help but sperg out thinking "wouldnt the military be all over this? Imagine the imaginary nuke friends.
>>
File: Extremeasaur04.jpg (110KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Extremeasaur04.jpg
110KB, 640x480px
>>
>>94282394
they sort of did this in the pilot where all the teenagers' imaginary friends had to be kept in cages for being dangerous
>>
File: Extremeasaur14.jpg (98KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Extremeasaur14.jpg
98KB, 640x480px
>>
File: Extremeasaur11.jpg (114KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Extremeasaur11.jpg
114KB, 640x480px
>>
>>94282498
Lewd.
>>
File: Extremeasaur08.jpg (128KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Extremeasaur08.jpg
128KB, 640x480px
>>
>>94281202
What a boring kid he could have given us super powers or more hair and skin colors wings tails and shit
>>
>>94282643
Given how the world is governed by science, math and logic, I'd day God is a turbo-nerd. Probably got his lunch money stolen by Satan.
>>
File: F_U_C_K_1.jpg (46KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
F_U_C_K_1.jpg
46KB, 480x480px
>>94279219
>AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.