[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Penn Zero part-time hero

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

The finale could have been better. I felt like the last 20 minutes were wasted too much on the cliche army vs army fight and the 10 minute villains discussing to go the evil world and stay there. I was hoping for something more creative in the last 10 minutes.

But hey the world design for the last 3 worlds were finally quality-driven. They didn't feel like the randumb shit fest like the clown world, toy world, cereal commercial world, etc.
>>
Anyone else watched it?
>>
File: Hero gets the girl.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Hero gets the girl.png
2MB, 1366x768px
I was on-and-off watching the show, but I thought the ending was satisfying overall. They really could have cut down on the army stuff by zapping everyone in at once rather than doing a sequence for each side, and things got a bit too exposition-heavy near the end.

At least Rippen and Penn both got happy endings.
>>
File: kissu kissu.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kissu kissu.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>94270987
The ending was about as shitty as the show itself - a bunch of stupid jokes, dumb motivations etc. At least they did picrelated only to follow it with a crappy cliche "girl punches the guy after a kiss she initiated to show that she is a "strong female character"".

I disliked the show, and I'm glad it's over
>>
Did they ever find his parents?
>>
>>94271872
Found them and brought them home.
>>
File: Sashi_a_Male_Knight.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Sashi_a_Male_Knight.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>94271727
>girl punches the guy after a kiss she initiated to show that she is a "strong female character"

Dude. She's been a hard-ass through the entire series. "Strong female character" was there from the start.
>>
>>94272584
>"Strong female character" was there from the start.
a). Yes, and she embodied a lot of (bad) cliches
b). if she didn't (embody them), this scene would have been without punch

tl;dr: cliches.
>>
>>94272632
>hating cliches
>>
>>94272767
I don't really hate them, but I do find some of them annoying, especially when it translates into one dimensional characters like Sashi. I mean, she was pretty much: "I'm a tough bitch, take that, <random bad guy>! Oh, you accidentally slightly pushed me in school, Penn, I'll kill you!"
>>
>>94271872
That's literally what the entire second season was about, the resolution of that plot
>>
>>94271727
But the show is good, anon.
>>
>>94272924
It wasn't. It's a "stand up comedians attempt to do an animated series for kids" thing. I think it would have worked better if they didn't have to tone it down for kids.
>>
>>94272851
I liked Sashi being a bitch and not giving any fucks when she's turned into a guy or monster. She needed to be tough to counter Boon's very laid-back attitude.

What I don't like is the cliche asians must have color-streak hair.
>>
File: rippenakira.jpg (486KB, 1812x1029px) Image search: [Google]
rippenakira.jpg
486KB, 1812x1029px
>>94272964
They did had some pretty funny moments.
>>
>>94270987
>the 10 minute villains discussing to go the evil world and stay there.

Best joke in the finale.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.