[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 433
Thread images: 35

File: human-holiday.jpg (171KB, 1002x658px) Image search: [Google]
human-holiday.jpg
171KB, 1002x658px
Who was in the wrong?
>>
>>94268140

Jerry, for secretly wanting to screw his own mom.
>>
>>94268140
Jerry, for secretly wanting to blow his stepfather
>>
>>94268140
Jerry for blowing up about such a small detail. It's Christmas, if you absolutely must complain about it, do it another day.
>>
>>94268140
The parents, honestly. It's totally okay for Jerry's parents to have a fetish, even a memey one, but bringing their "bull" (I think that's the term right?) to your son's christmas party is way over the line of social conduct. He had every right to feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>94268140
nobody, there really isn't anything wrong with what his parents are doing since they're all down with it. But you really can't blame Jerry either, nobody wants to think about the fact that their parents have sex, especially if it's some sort of weird fetish like cuckolding
>>
>>94268140
/co/, for being nu-male.cuckolds.
>>
Rick for making Pirates of the Pancreas.
>>
>>94268140

Jerry's parents, for springing this on him during Christmas.
>>
>>94268190
>>94268230
His dad came over to jack off in their closet. They could've taken the hint and not done anything while they were guests.
>>
If I was honestly in Jerry's shoes I would have kicked them out of the house the moment they brought their fetish toy in. You don't disrespect someone else's home like that, regardless if you're family or parent and child. It's not your home so you treat it with respect
>>
The coal burner
>>
>>94268190
>Parents bring their sick fetish shit into YOUR home

>You're overreacting, just let it go
>>
Me, for watching
>>
Jerry's parents, 100%. You don't fucking bring shit like this up at Christmas family parties unless you're explicit intention is to fucking start a massive scene.
>>
>>94268190
This. I don't care how much you hate something you don't fucking ruin christmas with it.
>>
>>94268309
>>94268338
What they do in their spare time is their business, they can live life however they want, but I do agree that they were being too affectionate during their visit and should've kept it to themselves.

But ultimately Jerry is still wrong for complaining about it when they weren't.
>>
>>94268426
Then the blame falls solely on the parents for doing that shit at a fucking Christmas party at THEIR SON'S HOME of all places and you people are saying he doesn't have the right to complain? I wouldn't give a fuck what holiday it was, you don't do shit like that in someone else's home and around other people whom are unaware of your sick shit in the first place. That was the wrong time and the wrong place to introduce something like that
>>
>>94268397
/thread probably
>>
>>94268442
Holy fuck you fucking idiot, how is Jerry wrong for being mad at what was being done in his own fucking home of all places. A holiday doesn't excuse that kind of fucking behavior and neither does the expectation that people should respect someone's private habits, they stopped being private when they brought into his home and they invited themselves to all the judgement it entailed. Jesus, you must still live with your parents if you think that level of disrespect is acceptable
>>
>cucks vs everyone else: the thread
>>
Jacob seemed like a swell guy.
>>
If you think it's alright for someone to bring his fetishes into YOUR house and disrespect you, you're probably a legitimately weak cuck and a bitch.

I dont like using those words a lot, but bringing in shit like that is completely unacceptable in polite company and family.
>>
Jerry. His parents are two adults engaged in a consensual lifestyle. He should have minded his own business.
>>94268219
The bull is actually part of their family though. That'd be like inviting grandma and getting mad when grandpa shows up too. Jerry honestly should have kept in better contact with his parents and have known about this ahead of time and then just not have invited them if it was going to be a problem.
>>
>>94268140
BLACKED
>>
>>94268589
No, it's a fetish.

Grandma and Grandpa are family.
If Grandma and Grandpa are into horse fucking, like degenerates, they dont bring their breeding stud into the family meeting.

We're a prudish, sexually repressed american culture, and we're proud of it.Whatever you do in your house is your business- THIS AINT YOUR HOUSE.
>>
>>94268475
That's Jerry's fault for not keeping up with his parents lives. It's not like they decided to pick up that weird fetish at christmas. They stated they'd been living that way for a while. Jerry was just a rockheaded idiot who chose to ignore them and then bring them out for Christmas to show off to Beth and Rick during the holidays and didn't even know what he was bringing to the table.

It's the equivalent of bringing in your professional sprinter cousin for a family relay race and then getting mad at him for losing the race after you find out he's an alcoholic that hasn't trained in years and has shown up drunk to the race. That's your fault for not keeping in touch and piss poor planning. It's not as if they showed up in top shape and then said fuck it. You invited them into your house as a mess. Don't get mad at them when you realize they're a mess after the fact.
>>
>>94268564
True. The fact that Jacob is legitimately a cool dude is the only really defense I can see for this whole thing. But still, bringing your fetish to a christmas party is kind of messed up.
>>
>>94268589
>the bull is part of the family

We're reaching levels of cuckoldry that shouldn't be possible
Regardless, that's Jerry's home and he didn't invite the negro, he invited his parents, you don't bring your fetish toy along, especially not into someone else's hone
>>
>>94268288
This. They didn't even call in advance to let him know they were bringing someone extra over.
>>
>>94268518
I literally JUST said his parents were in the wrong for showing too much PDA and they should've turned it down, but that doesn't excuse Jerry for ruining not just any holiday, but Christmas.
>>
>>94268681
>>94268639
Jerry's parents literally said their bull is part of their family. That's final. He could be a fucking dog for all it matters. It's not disrespect if they bring their family to the Christmas party that the family was invited to. It's totally Jerry's fault for not keeping in touch with his parents and blindly bringing them in. He should have laid down ground rules, if there was going to be a problem, not expected people to read his mind.
>>
>>94268708
>not just any holiday, but Christmas.
And somehow bringing your toy to the house is acceptable?
>>
File: Proud to be a cuck.png (150KB, 430x336px) Image search: [Google]
Proud to be a cuck.png
150KB, 430x336px
>Literally half this thread
I didn't actually think /co/mumbler was becoming a thing now, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>94268677
No you idiot because the invite was extended to his parents, not their sex toy. Your example is retarded because it's a false equivalence. The point is that he invited his parents, not his parents +1 and regardless of your fucking degeneracy at that point, you don't bring it into someone else's home. That's the equivelant of you being invited to a birthday party and then bringing a dildo because you have a fetish where you want to have your asshole constantly plugged and telling me to stop overreacting when you're the fuck who just disrespected my house
>>
>>94268140
Jerry for not sending his parents to a home like a good son. Could have prevented all of this.
>>
>>94268681
Jerry invited his parents. The bull is part of his parents relationship and falls in the parent field. He's family.
If Jerry had a problem, he should have kept in touch with his folks so he'd know to avoid them ahead of time. Not tried to call them up for a Christmas party after fucking off for years just to show off to Rick how he can be an alpha man leading a family at christmas. The whole thing blew up in his face because Jerry is the type of person to bring random shit to the table and not even know what he's packing. He just wanted to challenge Rick and that's why he ended up with egg on his face.
>>
>>94268723
In any sane family, bringing in a fetish-level 'prepping bull' outsider that fucks your wife so you can get off, would NEVER be considered part of the family.

I certaintly wouldnt consider such a thing, and would gladly forever break off family ties permanently with such an ungodly abomination in the family, and reduce my contact with them to phone calls only.
>>
>>94268729
If they consider him part of their family, which they did, then absolutely. Christmas is about spending time with your loved ones.
Also there's a joke in there somewhere about bringing a "toy" to Christmas, but I'm not clever enough to think of it.
>>
File: 1500894263938.png (181KB, 447x364px) Image search: [Google]
1500894263938.png
181KB, 447x364px
>>94268749
>Starcuck meme
>>
>>94268752
You're right. He invited his parents. The people in a relationship that raised him. That now includes the bull. It'd be no different than if mom and dad divorced and mom shows up with step dad at the next Christmas party.
It's not a false equivalence. It's Jerry's fault for being so damn ignorant that he didn't even know the current relationship status of his own parents.
>>
>>94268783
>In any sane family
Therein lies the problem.
No one in this show is sane.
>>
>>94268794
>loved ones
He's literally a fucking animal to them. As some anon stated earlier, it's the equivalent of bringing a breeding stud, and just going at it in the living room.
>>
>>94268723
That doesn't matter, especially when it's someone else's house. The invitation was for the parent's, that's entails two people. The dog analogy is fucking stupid because some people don't want animated in their home or they're allergic. If you enter someone else's home, you do so respect to the owner. You don't just show up and say well "you didn't say I couldn't" that's not the fucking point, its not your fucking house, you don't get to make the fucking rules
>>
I recommended this show to people and some of my friends walked in during this scene and called me an autistic virgin loser faggot with bad taste. Fuck you /a/.
>>
This reminds me of this article:
https://www.thecut.com/2015/07/what-open-marriage-taught-one-man-about-feminism.html
>>
>>94268824
>animal to them
Rewatch the episode, they do state he means more to them than that.
>>
File: 1501123921429.png (281KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501123921429.png
281KB, 500x500px
>>94268828
You deserve it all for watching this drek.
>>
>>94268839
>can't show love and affection to animals
>implying he isn't like their pet
>>
>>94268749
Look it's weird and not something I find any way appealing. But /pol/ shit aside it's just a fetish. It's not really different than a hundred other wierd things they could be into. That said don't fucking bring that shit up out of the blue and expect no reaction. It's jerry's house and they were invited they should have been more considerate.
>>
File: IMG_2874.jpg (28KB, 179x164px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2874.jpg
28KB, 179x164px
>>94268858
People often bring their pets over on Christmas.
>>
>>94268783
>fetish level
Except it goes beyond that because they literally claim he's part of their family. It's no different than someone bringing in a new child or a recently divorced person showing up with a new spouse. You don't say they have a pregnancy fetish or divorce fetish that theyre springing on you. It's just a change they made in their life, and the person they've brought is simply new family.

It'd be different if they said the bull was just a sex toy they bring around, but his parents literally said he was family. He lives with them and has done do for quite some time. That's case closed.

It's Jerry's fault for not even knowing his parents. How can they live in a three person relationship and actually have the third person living with them at home and Jerry doesn't know? Jerry doesn't call? Go home and visit? Ask how his folks are doing? The ignorant bastard just calls at Christmas and tells his folks to show up so he can show off to Rick. He deserved to get embarrassed because he clearly didn't care about his parents, and if the bull was going to be a problem he would have known well in advance not to invite them.
>>
>>94268800
Remove this cursed image.
>>
>>94268749
>/co/umblr
>real

Pick one
>>
>>94268826
The rules laid down were for Jerry's parents to show up. That now includes the bull. It's not disrespect. It's idiocy on Jerry's part for not even knowing who his parents are.
The dog analogy is not fucking stupid because other people will tell you ahead of time not to bring the damn dog or to leave them outside. They let you know they have an allergy. Sometimes kids will say "don't bring stepdad. We're not used to him yet." But that's only if they vocalize those sentiments. It's ridiculous to expect others to read minds and think that when you say bring the family, you don't actually mean bring the family, but just a subset.
>>
>>94268898
/co/mblr is very real. Blatant promotion of liberalism, whining about anyone who doesn't like minorities, whining about Trump, ect
>>
>>94268140
Jerry, for not beating his parents and their bull to death.
>>
His parents are entitled to any fetish they enjoy, since every person involved is consenting no harm is being done.

But bringing their bull into their sons home on Christmas is beyond rude, quite frankly I would call it an act of aggression. Honestly, under united states law specifically castle doctrine Jerry had every right to draw his weapon and fire upon this black, unwanted, uninvited, cuckolding intruder. Personally that's exactly what I would have done, I would have drawn my sidearm I wear cavalry style even within my home, and fired a bullet directly between his eyes. I would have let the blood spatter onto my disrespectful parents and then I would have calmly said "You're going to need a new bull" then I would have called the police and told them I just killed a black home invader who was threatening my family and they would have thanked me for doing a good job and hauled his filthy corpse to the morgue.
>>
>>94268922
Did the bull raise Jerry? If the answer is no then he's not his fucking parent and the invitation is exactly as it is, for the two people who raised him, not their sex toy. Regardless, you still fail to address the issue of respect to another person's home, there's no way to excuse that behavior no matter how you want to slice it, regardless of intent. It was wrong, it will always be wrong, and in regular home, all three would have been kicked out
>>
>>94268589
He Dad was about to jack off in his sons closet at a party.
Theres having a fetish, and theres being gross and inappropriate. They were being gross and inappropriate.
Not to mention making such a big romantic thing out of having some black stranger ram a granny while the grandad beats his meat. Cucks are disgusting.
>>
>>94268922
When you're going over someone else's home, you don't just presume you can bring your pets too, you ask beforehand. Jesus, you are a terrible houseguest
>>
>>94268982
>Did the bull raise Jerry? If the answer is no then he's not his fucking parent and the invitation is exactly as it is, for the two people who raised him, not their sex toy.

All of that can be applied to a step mom or step dad, you know.

This man is in a relationship with his parents. They consider their bond with him to be as strong as their bond with each other.
>>
>>94269014
>All of that can be applied to a step mom or step dad, you know.
No, it fucking can't. They brought someone he has never met into his home without so much as checking to see if it was okay.
He specifically invited his parents, the two people that raised him. It would be exactly like them bringing some random jackass friend without asking, it's something you don't do unless you completely lack common courtesy.
>>
>>94268982
So is it a problem when step dad shows up with mom?
>>94268998
That's obviously overstepping the line but the actual act of the bull simply being there wasn't a step over the line if he was family.
>>94269007
Usually the host says not to bring the dog. Not that the person who treats the dog as family just knows not to bring them.
>>
>>94268776
This is a such a fucking stretch. He invited his parents, even if they just brought over a friend with no notice, thatd be very rude. It's gets worse when they bring over a sex fetish. Then it get even worse when they actually start trying to have sex in open company, while his daughter starts having sex with a teenage boy in company.
>>
>>94269034
>No, it fucking can't.

You can have step parents that you've never met before, that had no hand in raising you. Even ones that your mom or dad only uses as a sex toy.

But mom and dad are going to assume that the invitation you extend to them applies to their partner as well.

Jerry's parents should have told him about this man when he was extending his invitation but that man is part of their relationship just as much as any step parent would be.
>>
>>94269034
But it's not some random jackass friend. It's a person involved in their relationship. Just like a step parent may not have actually raised you, but it's perfectly fine when they show up at the Christmas party with mom or dad.
>>
>>94269062
>But mom and dad are going to assume that the invitation you extend to them applies to their partner as well.
Well, they'd be fucking stupid to assume so. Why would the invitation extend to someone that you have no idea exists? That doesn't even begin to make sense.
>>
>>94269053
He invited his parents and that now includes the bull. He's family to them and he's part of their relationship.
Just like how if you invite your divorced parents they might show up with your step parents if they find new spouses. It's not the parents fault. It's Jerry's for not even knowing where they are in their lives.
>>
WHY THE FUCK AREN'T I BANNED YET... MODDDS! PLEASE! I HATE THE JEWS! I HATE THE GAYS, NIGGERS, SPICS, I HATE ALL NON-WHITES! I WANT THEM ALL TO BE GASSED PLEASE PLEASE
>>
>>94268898
They are literally people in this thread defending cuckholdry. Theyre saying its romantic and is just inviting someone else into their family.
If that doesn't prove comblr, I dont know what will comvince you.
>>
His parents were in the wrong for not explaining they were bringing a guest ahead of time, and then by going over the line with that shit in Jerry's house. The fault likes squarely on him.

However Jerry is shooting himself in the foot and being a bit childish by not just biting his tongue and then yelling at them after christmas or never inviting them again for christmas.
>>
>>94269077
That's your fault for not keeping in touch with your parents if you didn't even know you had a step dad or step mom then. What kind of shit son doesn't even know how his parents are doing?
>>
>>94269097
I'm saying that's how the relationship in Rick and Morty was portrayed because it was.

I'm not saying every bull is a member of the family or a participant in the relationship but we're not talking about cuckoldry in general, we're talking about this specific example.
>>
>>94269116
What kind of shit parents don't even attempt to stay in contact with their son?
>>
File: 1488101915127.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1488101915127.gif
3MB, 500x281px
So when is S03E02 airing and who is streaming it?
>>
>>94269044
Who decides hes family?
The two nutjobs fucking him? Doesnt Jerry, whos hosting this family get together, have a say in whether this total sex pervert stranger in allowed in his family?
>>
>>94269146
>Who decides hes family?
>The two nutjobs fucking him?

Well, it is their relationship and their family.

Jerry getting butthurt about that isn't going to change their decision or how they feel about this guy.
>>
>>94269134
One that's an idiot that fucked off, cut contact, impregnated a promising surgeon and ruined her life, and only reestablished contact years later to try and show off to his father in law in some sort of piss poor display that "I-I can be an a-a-alpha male too, Rick"
>>
>>94269116
Its not surprising that Jerry didnt know his parents had taken up a sick fetish.
If my parents started doing BDSM, not only would I not know about it, I wouldnt want to know and shouldnt.

And I certainly wouldnt expect them to show up in my home at christmas in BDSM gear, talking about how romantic it is.
>>
>>94269146
The parents decide he's family. Jerry actually doesnt get a say at the relationship level. Just like how you decide if you marry your girlfriend and she becomes family, and your parents don't get a say. She's just family now. She can show up to Christmas parties if they extend you an invitation. If it's a problem they'll let you know not to invite her, but otherwise there should be no problem because she's literally your fucking wife.
>>
File: Disgusting.jpg (140KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusting.jpg
140KB, 800x450px
>>94269166
So you just hate Jerry, then. You're literally defending cuckoldry and being an extremely rude and presumptions houseguest because you hate this cartoon character.
>>
>>94269158
How they feel about the guy isnt the be all and end all. Jerry most definitely has input on whether this stranger fucking his Mom is allowed to family events.
>>
>>94269196
I dont want to get into it but yeah, people have been ostracised from their family from who they marry. Being welcomed into a family isnt just marrying one person, and it certainly isnt just fucking someone now and again
>>
>>94269201
>Jerry most definitely has input on whether this stranger fucking his Mom is allowed to family events.

If he has that conversation with his parents, certainly.

But he didn't even try to.
>>
>>94268140
They ought to have warned him beforehand to mitigate the surprise, but the show has Jerry mostly in the wrong as he made the cuckoldry an extension of his own marital fears and feelings of familial inadequacy (paradoxically using the younger man as a metaphorical representative of Rick) when it was just a harmless fetish where the three involved were having a good time and it wasn't an Anthony Burch situation (as Jerry perceived it) at all.
>>
>>94269197
>defending cuckoldry
I've done no such thing. I'm literally reiterating what was stated in the show. That the bull was family and that he was part of the parents relationship. He's no different than a step parent. And it's not that I hate Jerry or anyone hates him. The OP literally asks who was in the wrong. With the known facts of the situation, Jerry is clearly in the wrong.
>>
File: 1500041038120.jpg (72KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1500041038120.jpg
72KB, 640x640px
>>94268589
cockhold faggot
>>
>>94269166
Why are you assuming they werent in contact? Theres no evidence of that.
All we know is he didnt know about their sick sex fetish, which he really should never have known.
>>
File: 1492150724662.png (399KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1492150724662.png
399KB, 768x768px
>this entire thread
Cuckoldry was a mistake
>>
>>94268288
This. People saying "Jerry shouldn't ruin christmas" don't have a leg to stand on, this is when they chose to reveal such an inflamatory secret life.
>>
>>94269225
You can be ostracized but that doesn't mean that the person brought in isn't family. It means some other member(s) refuse to acknowledge them as such. And yes, it certainly isnt just fucking someone now and again. The show explicitly stated the bull was more to them than a bull and that he was a cherished family member who literally lived with the parents.
>>
>>94269235
He actually tries to deal with it at first, which is more than I would have done. When they literally try to fuck in his living room is when he blows up and storms off, for which I wouldve thrown them straight out.

His parents are obviously viewing this weird fetish as some sort if important life changing event that everyone needs to know about. They crossed the line when they brought it into his home uninvited.
>>
>>94269309
They never say he lives with them, just hes fucking them.
The fact theyre treating this sex toy as a "cherished family member" is the whole, ridiculous joke.
>>
>Drop a massive bombshell on christmas
>Shoving their sex life in their son's face
>Practically fucking and jerking off in his house
>Complain that he's trying to make christmas all about him, when the entire day was just them going on and on about their fetish

Jerry did nothing wrong
>>
>>94269333
But he is a cherished family member to them. The episode makes that clear. Or do you think that a sexual relationship somehow makes an emotional bond impossible?
>>
>>94269259
>theres no evidence of that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ528gKPgSA
>Jerry this is Jacob, didnt you get our text message
Boom. Case closed. Not only is the guy family, the parents told Jerry ahead of time, and he didn't read their messages or maintain contact. He just blindly sent the invite.
>>
>>94269291
They tried telling him before Christmas, and even then the bull is family anyway. Its just like a step parent.
>>
File: 1471059336232.png (160KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1471059336232.png
160KB, 500x375px
>>94269395
>this man kept around purely for sexual pleasure is totally family!
Are you being serious right now?
>>
>>94269422
>These people fuck! One of them is clearly just an object!

Thank god I wasn't born as retarded as this.
>>
>>94269422
They literally call him family and he's kept around for more than sexual pleasure. He's an emotional rock for Jerry's aging parents who provides them comfort as they grow older and have to face realities such as cancer that have afflicted other family members.

Posting this again in case you haven't seen it.
>>
>>94269422
So is your step mom not family just because she sucks your dad's dick every now and then?
>>
>>94269452
I guess it is easier to argue against someone when you just replace what they said like that.

>>94269454
Oh, so all it takes is a few pats on the back WHILE you fuck someone's wife to be family? Well that clears that up.

>>94269472
Right, because re-marriage is just another non-committal fling meant to get your stones off.
>>
Jerry's parents because they brought the nigger over unannounced. If you're gonna be plus oneing someone you always tell the host
>>
>>94269503
>Oh, so all it takes is a few pats on the back WHILE you fuck someone's wife to be family? Well that clears that up
Using that logic you might as well argue your dad isn't family since all hes done is fuck your mom and give you advice every now and then.
>Right, because re-marriage is just another non-committal fling meant to get your stones off.
Where did the episode suggest their relationship with the bull was a non-committal fling?
>>
>>94269517
They did tell the host, Jerry just ignored their message.
>>
>>94269517
>unannounced
They actually told Jerry ahead of time. And this isnt a plus-one. He invited his parents, and that now includes the bull.
>>
>>94268723
>ground rules

I never had to lay ground rules to keep people i invite over from jerking off in my house
>>
>>94269503
>I guess it is easier to argue against someone when you just replace what they said like that.
I'm not sure how else you want me to interpret what you said. The episode clearly demonstrates why he's not some walking dildo "purely for sexual pleasure", but you're interpreting it that way anyways. The only conclusion I could come to is that you think any sexual relationship means someone is just fucktoy, regardless of any perceived emotional connection.

That or you're just being retarded on the internet for attention, but who would ever do such a thing?

>>94269517
They texted him, Jerry's an idiot.
>>
>>94269472
It's very common for children to not like a parent's new spouse and to refuse to invite them into their home during holidays. Being married doesn't automatically make you family, you have to be accepted and if you aren't accepted then you aren't family
>>
>>94269539
If you don't get confirmation, that doesn't give you the right to go on ahead. You always presume the answer is no unless told otherwise, lack of an answer is not the same thing as confirmation
>>
>>94269548
>t. has never been in a frat house
>>
>>94269528
>since all hes done is fuck your mom and give you advice every now and then.
Is that all your dad does? REALLY? No wonder your views of family are warped.

>Where did the episode suggest their relationship with the bull was a non-committal fling?
It's a sexual kink that they're acting is serious. Anyone would be in the right to question it as a legitimate institution.
>>
>>94268872
>>claim
I can claim a ton of shit , it doesnt make it real.

If you were fucking a goat and tried to bring it without warning to your parents home and then starte dclaiming she was family as you humped the goat, they would kick you out again
>>
>>94269606
A goat isn't a human being.

I shouldn't have to explain this to you.
>>
>>94269606
>fucking a goat is comparable a sexual relationship with a human being

What?
>>
>>94269553
The children not liking the step parent doesnt mean the step parent isnt family. It means the kids just dont like them. You can have brothers that hate each other, but that doesnt mean they aren't family. Rejection from a family cant be based on the feelings of a single person. Acceptance into family however, can be.
>>94269575
They were already given the go ahead since Jerry said he invited his parents. They were being even more courteous by giving the heads up about their new partner.
>>
>>94268140
Jerry parents should tell him before so he
has a chance to say no.
>>
>>94269624
>>94269629
You two are about to step into something you don't want to step into
>>
>>94269654
They did but Jerry didn't actually care to read their message.
>>
The parents. For the sole reason that you don't invite someone else to a party you aren't hosting without asking. It's just rude.
>>
>>94269579
>Is that all your dad does? REALLY? No wonder your views of family are warped.
Thats all everyone's dads do if they are present in their family's lives. They fuck mom and provide emotional, financial, and paternal support for the family. Just like the bull is doing for Jerry's parents. This isn't a warped view, its an open view where you realize that the bull definitely meets the definition of family.

>It's a sexual kink that they're acting is serious. Anyone would be in the right to question it as a legitimate institution.
The dad was fighting cancer and the mom said they both were scared of moving into old age. They stated they were living terribly before the bull came around. This has gone beyond a kink for them. This is a family member providing them emotional support.
>>
>>94269686
Who did they invite without asking? Jerry's parents didnt bring anyone else?
>>
>>94268804
>He invited his parents. The people in a relationship that raised him. That now includes the bull.
No, because the bull was never a part of his life until that moment.
>It'd be no different than if mom and dad divorced and mom shows up with step dad at the next Christmas party.
You're exactly right. If my mother showed up with a new husband to a Christmas party that I invited my parents to, with no warning that they even had a divorce, I would be very uncomfortable. I would NOT be all like "Oh hey there, stranger. We've never met before, but I guess you're my dad now, so I'll just treat you like I've known you all my life!"
>It's Jerry's fault for being so damn ignorant that he didn't even know the current relationship status of his own parents.
Jerry's got his own family and a job. When I was in University I was so busy I forgot my own fucking birthday, let alone calling my parents every week to see that they still have a normal sexual relationship. And also;
>relationship status
You're making them sound like a guy springing a boyfriend on their parents, and that they should be accepting and tolerant of his choices. Guess what though? Any sane or decent person would let them know beforehand so they know not to invite Uncle Cletus the Intolerant Redneck as well. Hell, what if Rick as the one making a fuss?
>>
>>94269664
Goat shit?
>>
>>94269606
>without warning
rewatch the episode
>>
>>94269691
>the bull definitely meets the definition of family.
No, family is related, or at least in a commital relationship. Look, this isn't hard. You aren't family with your friends. You aren't family with a guy who loans you 20 bucks. You aren't family with a prostitute.

He may be close to his parents, but he is NOT family. And forcing Jerry to swallow this loose interpretation is not fair.
>>
Jerry was thinking "wow, this guy can do so much better than my wrinkly old mom, why don't you try beth, i'll find a closet"
>>
>>94269719
>or at least in a commital relationship
And what in the episode suggested they weren't?
>>
>>94269736
They aren't married to the bull. They FEEL close to him. They are close for the moment. These things can change any moment.
>>
>>94268749
>is tough and takes a lot of bravery and strength
so does chopping off your own fingers for fun, that doesnt mean that you dont have mental issues
>>
>>94269708
>No, because the bull was never a part of his life until that moment.
But they were part of the parent's lives. Its no different than mom showing up with step dad.
>You're exactly right. If my mother showed up with a new husband to a Christmas party that I invited my parents to, with no warning that they even had a divorce, I would be very uncomfortable. I would NOT be all like "Oh hey there, stranger. We've never met before, but I guess you're my dad now, so I'll just treat you like I've known you all my life!"
Not saying you need to be totally accepting of them as your dad, but it would definitely be odd to just outright not even try to connect with them or get to know the person who will be playing the role of your new dad. And its especially rude to tell your mom what she can and cant do like she isnt an adult woman.
>Jerry's got his own family and a job. When I was in University I was so busy I forgot my own fucking birthday, let alone calling my parents every week to see that they still have a normal sexual relationship
That doesnt mean hes not at fault. What kind of idiot blindly sends out an invite to someone they dont keep up with? Its just like the relay race analogy. It makes zero sense to get mad that the former sprinter you invited is an alcoholic deep into a 5-year binge you didnt know about. Your dumbass should have planned ahead and opted to not invite them if necessary, not put all your eggs in one basket.
>You're making them sound like a guy springing a boyfriend on their parents, and that they should be accepting and tolerant of his choices. Guess what though? Any sane or decent person would let them know beforehand so they know not to invite Uncle Cletus the Intolerant Redneck as well. Hell, what if Rick as the one making a fuss?
They did tell Jerry beforehand. Its stated in the episode.
>>
>>94269764
>Its no different than mom showing up with step dad.
It is 100% different. She would be married to him, he wouldn't just be side-action.
>>
>>94269746
You believe marriage is the only way an emotional bond isn't fickle?
>>
>>94269719
>family is related
is an adopted child not family? Is your wife or husband not family?
>or at least in a commital relationship
Like the one the bull was in with Jerry's parents?
>You aren't family with your friends. You aren't family with a guy who loans you 20 bucks. You aren't family with a prostitute.
All agreed, but the thing is that the bull is more than that to his parents.
>He may be close to his parents, but he is NOT family. And forcing Jerry to swallow this loose interpretation is not fair
He is family. He is no different from a step parent.
>>
>>94269778
I believe it's a solid start. 3somes never work. At some point people begin asking who matters more to them.
>>
>>94269239
so you're into cuckoholdry
>>
>>94269746
You arent married to your cousins either and they can die at any moment. That doesn't make them not family.
>>
>>94269773
>side-action
The bull isn't side action for Jerry's parents though. He's a bonafide member of the relationship and family.
>>
>>94269783
>is an adopted child not family?
What an asinine comparison. Because a child, completely dependent upon parents is totally comparable to a full grown adult who is in a relationship primarily for sex. You can legitimize how close they seem by what you see in the show, but that's not grounds for someone to not question if what they have is as solid as they first seem.

You are full of shit and false equivalences, and really I have no desire to continue discussing with someone who sidesteps fact so readily.
>>
>>94269624
>>94269629
how dare you, hoofy is a familymember to me, shes part of the family and ill not have her disrespected
>>
>>94269787
Relationships are based around far more than ceremony. Certainly one can be in a committed relationship without it.

>3somes never work. At some point people begin asking who matters more to them.
Let's not go moving goalposts, now. This opinion has nothing to do with what happened in the episode, or the definition of what a family member is.
>>
File: ok.jpg (23KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
23KB, 500x316px
>>94269815
>what an asinine comparison
The other poster stated family is related. The adopted child is a counter point
>Because a child, completely dependent upon parents is totally comparable to a full grown adult who is in a relationship primarily for sex
Hence my bringing up a wife or husband. Not to mention the episode clearly states the bull is in their relationship for more than just sex.
>You can legitimize how close they seem by what you see in the show, but that's not grounds for someone to not question if what they have is as solid as they first seem
All I'm doing is going by whats shown in the show. You're doing the equivalent of asspulls to try and find reasons to dissect their relationship and make it seem like the parents have done something truly wrong, when in fact its no different from a step parent having a relationship with a parent.

>You are full of shit and false equivalences, and really I have no desire to continue discussing with someone who sidesteps fact so readily.
Pic related.
>>
>>94269814
>He's a bonafide member of the relationship and family.
Why, because his parents say so? That's kind of selfish of them to assert and force him to believe. He shouldn't have to accept him or even invite him into his home.

>Certainly one can be in a committed relationship without it.
But again, Jerry doesn't know that. They come off as close, but so what? This is the first he's heard of it and for all he knows it could just be a fling. All we have is his parents last-second word that it is what they think it is. But relationships often AREN'T what we think, so what value is that?
>>
>>94268677
>That's Jerry's fault for not keeping up with his parents lives. It's not like they decided to pick up that weird fetish at christmas. They stated they'd been living that way for a while. Jerry was just a rockheaded idiot
I don't often ask my parents about their sex life, anon. Do you?
>>
>>94269235
I presume he called them to invite them. Most normal people would not ask something like that to their parents. Lets say that they've had relationship issues in the past, it would be fine to ask about that. You don't just stick your nose into other people's business. Most people like to assume that their family is happy. I once overheard my grandmother crying to my aunt because my grandad is a dick sometimes. That fucked me up because I had always assumed they were happy together. What people want most in life is personal stability, whether they know it or not. They'll even repress things and delude themselves so they don't have a mental breakdown.
>>
>>94269874
And honestly a GOOD SON would question what they have. How does Jerry know for sure this guy isn't trying to weasel his way into their will, all the while getting free sex?
>>
>>94269877
No, but I am involved enough to know if I have a new step dad or the equivalent to it.
>>
>>94268922
>The rules laid down were for Jerry's parents to show up. That now includes the bull. It's not disrespect.
So the if you invited me over and told me to bring anything I need, is it then okay to bring over a hooker with me?
>>
If you jerk off to porn you're a cuck because there are people jerking off to the same image
>>
>>94269044
>So is it a problem when step dad shows up with mom?
If mom didn't tell you beforehand? Yeah.
>>
>>94269924
Anon, that's retarded.
>>
the whole joke was being tolerant only goes so far, pretending a bull is part of the family is ridiculous even for those in the cuckoldry or open-relationship communities which is what makes it funny.
>>
>>94269932
Keep telling yourself cuck
>>
>>94269942
This. I sincerely hope people are only playing devil's advocate in this thread.
>>
>>94269874
>This is the first he's heard of it and for all he knows it could just be a fling.
Sure, his alarm when the guy walks through the door is understandable. But even if we're assuming he's got some reason not to believe his parents (which he doesn't - no signs of senility or anything of the sort), the way the dinner plays out only shows the guy as upstanding, and there for Jerry's parents emotionally.
>>
Our species deserves to die
>>
>>94269958
>no signs of senility or anything of the sort
Because senility is the only way a person can get taken advantage of, right?
>>
>The beta faggot in this thread who legit would let somebody bring a total stranger into their house just because the people they know might fuck him a bit.

Let that just sink in, The guy was a total stranger, totally uninvited. It was a family christmas meal, if you're bringing a +1 you do way more than "send a text"
>>
>>94269874
>Why, because his parents say so? That's kind of selfish of them to assert and force him to believe.
Yes because his parents say so. Just like if your mom remarries.
>He shouldn't have to accept him or even invite him into his home.
Dont put words into my mouth I haven't said. Im saying the bull is family. That doesnt mean Jerry has to accept him into his home, but he has to be fine with accepting what his parents choose to do as consenting adults. And if they claim the bull is part of their relationship and family, that means hes part of the parent group for Jerry. Jerry can just boot out all of his parents and ban them from Christmas if he wants, but its out of line to expect the parents to be okay with the idea of two of them going to the party while the other is banned. That'd be like if mom shows up with step dad and you close the door on step dad. Perfectly fine, but dont get your panties in a twist if mom leaves with step dad too. They're a package because they're family. You have a right to not invite them in, but they have a right to be a family. You being butthurt doesnt change that fact.
>>
>>94269967
Of course not, but like I said, why would you assume that when the evidence suggests only the contrary?
>>
>>94269912
If I said anything you need and the hooker is something you legitimately need, then no its not a problem. Now if the law gets involved, that's on you.
>>
>>94269982
There is no evidence. Only word of mouth. No history to look back on, nothing. Disbelief under these circumstances is completely reasonable. Anything less is irresponsible. But by all means, let your parents sexual kinks ruin their lives. The important thing is you don't question anything, right?
>>
>>94269981
If Jerry's parents give more of a shit about their cuckold fetish toy than their son, then if I was Jerry I'd love to fucking kick those ungrateful shits out.
>>
>>94269930
And you act like an adult and get to know your step dad over the holidays. No different from when the bull shows up.
>>
>>94270003
Did you actually watch the episode?
>>
>>94270009
And you would be right to.
>>
>>94270009
>cuckold fetish toy
They dont have a cuckold fetish toy, though? Its three people in a happy relationship.
>>
>>94269309
>You can be ostracized but that doesn't mean that the person brought in isn't family.
Yeah, it does. I can choose whether I consider the dude fucking my mom family.

We don't share any genes, he's biologically a stranger.
>>
>>94269962
agreed, start killing yourself
>>
>>94270016
Yes. All he has is what his parents tell him about the guy. They assure Jerry that it's serious, but they could be being deceived. There's nothing to disprove they aren't. His parents swear by the guy. But that is the definition of "word of mouth." I'm sorry, but acting lovey dovey is not evidence.
>>
>>94270003
>no evidence
rewatch the episode
>>
>>94270042
Use your words, anon. What am I overlooking?
>>
>>94270025
That doesn't make him family to Jerry. Jerry has no emotional connection to the fucktoy. He has no feelings what so ever to trust or even respect the Cuckoldry shit.

Jerry wanted to see his parents for the Holidays, not see his parents and their fuckboi who then proceed to fuck in his house because it is obviously a fetish thing.
>>
>>94269666
>oh yeah we're in a relationship with a guy you've never met and bringing him over for christmas
That's not a "btw" text message thing.
>>
>>94269691
>Thats all everyone's dads do if they are present in their family's lives. They fuck mom and provide emotional, financial, and paternal support for the family.
Aside from, y'know, being half of you...
>>
Ahhhhhh... you people will argue about all the wrong topics.. stay blind
>>
>>94270064
So if you're adopted, your dad isn't your family. Alright.
>>
>>94270036
And if your parents adopt a child you dont share genes with them either and they're biologically a stranger. They're still family regardless of whether you personally accept them or not because your parents accept them. Family bonds are made by one person's acceptance. You can reject people all you want, but as long as others in your family accept them, they're family. They're just a part of the unit that you personally reject. One person can decide who is family. One person can't decide who isn't family.

Its like a friend network on a social media site. A might be friends with B and C, but B and C might not be friends with each other. B and C are all still part of the same connected graph through A despite not having personal links to each other. The only way B and C could not be related is if A and B connected to each other and neither connected to C.
>>
>>94269907
And that justifies them not telling him they were bringing someone else over how?
>>
>>94270012
There is such a thing as etiquette. Doing certain things is considered rude. Showing up with an additional guest is one of them. Making out in your living room in front of your grandchildren is also one of them. Jerry would have gotten along great with the guy if they didn't insist on having sex in his house. They have as much responsibility to act like adults, instead of acting like teenagers bringing home a boyfriend, trying to force Jerry to treat this stranger like his own family the instant they meet.
>>
>>94270079
>>94270087

Your dad is someone who provides emotional financial and paternal support FOR YOU.

You get fatherly feelings towards them. Jerry has literally no interaction with the fuckboy until that night.

Some people considering them family doesn't mean YOU need to.
>>
>>94270079
Goalpost: shifted.

He said that your DAD is half of you. This is factually correct. Dads were the subject being discussed. The subject was not "adoptive dad" which is still a father figure, but also requires a bit of an asterisk to be factored into discussion, now doesn't it?
>>
File: Im OP.jpg (36KB, 452x326px) Image search: [Google]
Im OP.jpg
36KB, 452x326px
>>94268140
>>
>>94270012
>And you act like an adult and get to know your step dad over the holidays
But it is. We had an agreement, and the step mom has breached it. You have every right to eject this unannounced stranger from your house.
>>
>>94269981
Typically if mom remarries, she'll let her children know, and if they don't know, she'll mention the step-dad when one of her children invites her over for Christmas.

If she didn't, then the child has every right to say "Mom, I invited you, not this person I don't know, this just makes everything more awkward since no one knew about this guy until right now, and so I'm asking him to leave".
>>
>>94270088
He's a cuck son anon why bother
>>
>>94270087
>And if your parents adopt a child you dont share genes with them either and they're biologically a stranger.
This is true, yes.
>They're still family regardless of whether you personally accept them or not because your parents accept them.
This isn't true. If we aren't biologically related then I can choose to associate with them as family or not.
>>
>>94270129
You can choose whether you see them as family, but that doesn't mean the distinction applies to the entire graph. Likewise just because you aren't friends with Bob that doesn't mean your friends Alice and Leroy also aren't friends with him and that Bob is not in the friend network. He's technically a second level connection for you, and still in the friend network because he actually has people in the network who consider him to be a friend.
Family works the same exact way. Your uncle marries a woman and you dont like her, fine. All that means is you dont like her. She's still family.

>>94270097
Which is perfectly fine. That still doesn't mean he's not family. It means you just don't accept him. Sadly, you are not the end all be all on who gets to be family.
>>
>>94270088
They did tell him
>>
>>94270184
> It means you just don't accept him. Sadly, you are not the end all be all on who gets to be family

You are when it comes to who YOU consider family. Humans are not an alien collective, if I don't consider someone family, they are not family to me and that means you have no obligation to treat them as such.
>>
>>94270184
>That still doesn't mean he's not family.
No, that precisely DOES mean he isn't family. He's important to his parents. That isn't automatically family to him.
>>
>>94270111
And thats perfectly fine. Dont get your panties in a twist if mom leaves with him instead of staying for christmas though, or act like shes not an adult thats allowed to engage in consensual relationships.

You have every right to reject a person from your life. You dont have the right to tell others who they perceive as family.
>>
>>94270203
Well, unless they are objective biologically related to you. That's the only really hard "truth" in family.

>>94270184
>Likewise just because you aren't friends with Bob that doesn't mean your friends Alice and Leroy also aren't friends with him and that Bob is not in the friend network
Yes, but if I invite Alice and Leroy over does this then make them bringing Bob over unannounced okay?
>Family works the same exact way. Your uncle marries a woman and you dont like her, fine. All that means is you dont like her. She's still family.
Do I share genetics with her? No? Then it's up to me to determine if I consider her family.

Are you a communist?
>>
jerry
that guy who got his whole family hyper anal vore commissions for christmas did nothing wrong either
>>
>>94270212
He's family. Your adopted brother can be important to your parents. Your step dad can be important to your mom. Your aunt's husband may be important to her.
You can reject all of these people personally.
They are still part of the family network at the end of the day. Its just to YOU they are second level connections. For your parents, mom, aunt, etc. they are all family. Its not that they arent family, its that YOU dont like certain members of your family. They are still family.
>>94270203
>You are when it comes to who YOU consider family
Fair enough, but thats the end all be all. Ergo, if you invite your parents as a unit, and they now consider the bull to be part of that unit, then its not improper for the bull to show up to the christmas party. They consider him part of their family and the parental unit. If you want to kick them out, thats fine, but that doesnt change the fact that hes family and part of the parental unit. And dont be upset if all three walk out together instead of the mom and dad staying while the bull waits outside. Its no different from a mom walking out with stepdad if he gets turned away or parents leaving to stay with their adopted child if an adopted child gets turned away.

You can say who you see as family, but you don't say who is actually in the family.
>>
>>94270286
If I invite my parents, I invite my parents, it's my parents being the outlandish ones in considering their fucktoy having a relationship with me.
>>
>>94270286
Your mailman can be important to your parents. You are not making a good argument by cherrypicking. You are just cleverly... well, "cleverly" omitting inconvenient arguments.
>>
>>94270238
>Yes, but if I invite Alice and Leroy over does this then make them bringing Bob over unannounced okay?
Bringing over Bob is not okay if you invite Alice and Leroy. Bringing Bob is okay if you said you invited people in the friend network with the label "Parents" and Bob happened to have that label despite not being your friend. Your dumbass should have checked who you were inviting and kept up with who was in that group if you didnt want Bob to be there.
>Do I share genetics with her? No? Then it's up to me to determine if I consider her family.
Its up to you to perceive her personally as family. Its up to your uncle if she actually is family though. All it takes is one link.
>Are you a communist?
Snek actually. I'm apparently the only smart enough in this conversation to see the distinction between perceived relationships and actual relationships, and the difference between first and n-th level connections in an undirected graph, which is the equivalent of what a family is.
>>
One hand of course his parents were incredibly rude bringing along a stranger for Christmas without telling Jerry, especially when they plan to have sex with him while being over.

On the other hand, everyone in the Rick and Morty universe is an asshole the standards for what I'd consider polite can't really be applied to it.
>>
>>94270303
Cherry picking? How so?
This seriously is simple. You dont say who is family or in the network at large. You say who you personally perceive as family, but family is the network of people who accept and see each other on the emotional level of a family member. Ergo, you can have an aunt you dont like, but that doesnt mean she isnt family.
>>94270298
>it's my parents being the outlandish ones in considering their fucktoy having a relationship with me
Theres no fucktoy though. The bull is a family member in a relationship which classifies him as a parent. Just like a step parent.
>>
>>94270360
>Ergo, you can have an aunt you dont like, but that doesnt mean she isnt family.
An aunt is an aunt by marriage, or blood. A bull is none of these things.
>>
>>94268140
Jerry is always in the wrong.
>>
>>94270370
A bull is a bull. And if he's an emotional rock in a relationship, and considering by the people in that relationship to be a member of that relationship, hes part of that relationship. It just so happened the particular relationship we are discussing is a parental relationship. Ergo, the bull is part of the parent group.
>>
>>94270390
Wrong. Your parents are your own blood. A bull is some guy who fucks his way in, and is in no way obligated to stay there.
>>
DElete this shitty thread now
>>
It's a consensual act among adults, who the fuck cares? /tv/ has melted your guys' brains.
>>
>>94270402
No, your parents are the people in the group relationship group that compose your parents. A step dad can be a parent and an adoptive couple can be parents. It goes beyond blood when talking about emotional bonds.
Your step dad fucking your mom doesnt make him not your step dad. You can say you dont like him and not perceive him as family all you want. If your mom says hes family, and you say your mom is family, then your step dad is in the family network. That simple. A bull would work in the same way. Its a simple connected network of nodes where every node doesnt directly link to the other.

Now you'd have a point in saying the bull is not part of your parents if you outright said you had no parents and cut all three out of your personal network. In that case, you have no connections that can create a second level connection for you to the bull. In that case, you are absolutely right that he isnt family. But again, so long as you state that your mom and dad are your parents and acknowledge the existence of your parent group, then that means anyone in your parent group is part of your parents, either through your acceptance or your existing parent's acceptance.
>>
>>94270481
>It goes beyond blood when talking about emotional bonds.
Which a bull STILL does not have. What kind of hippy commune did you grow up in anon? I'm genuinely curious. And maybe a bit concerned at your naivety.
>>
>>94270502
>Which a bull STILL does not have.

Its like you didnt even watch the episode.
>>
>>94269140
Its in 5 hours on adultswim.com
>>
>parental issues are the one thing Rick and Jerry have in common
>>
>>94268140
His parents because if it was more than just sex for them like it seems to be, they should'v told him sooner or at least not on christmas.
>>
>>94269289
Yeah, no shit. I bet it's hard to watch interracial porn without without thinking if it was a cuck's idea
>>
Wow you guys are thick.

The joke is that Jerry was being a piss about using your phone on Christmas because MUH FAMILY, and then the tables got turned in a ridiculous way.

Do you even understand why you're angry? Or do you see a buzzword and shit yourselves in autistic rage? I'm really starting to worry about this board, if you're not /pol/ shitposters you need help.
>>
File: unamused.jpg (16KB, 320x233px) Image search: [Google]
unamused.jpg
16KB, 320x233px
>>94271632
>Jerry should accept his parents sick fuck fetish that they're publicly engaging in inside his OWN FUCKING HOME or he's a hypocrite

You are a humongous fucking idiot
>>
File: 1493815578065.png (103KB, 466x586px) Image search: [Google]
1493815578065.png
103KB, 466x586px
>People are attacking and blaming Jerry

Cucks the lot of you, it's the only good thing he's done in the show, it's like your parents showing up in latex pig themed gimp masks, don't parade your fucking degenerate fetishes around
>B-but he's more than a fetish, he's part of the family
Not an argument, people are not required to participate in your self delusion and further more family is only blood this is a fact
>>
>>94268589
Degeneracy is wrong even if it's consensual. Just because you agree to gobble up poz loads and then go on to consensually poz up other neg holes, doesn't make it okay.
>>
>>94272040
>family is only blood
So adopted children arent family?
A husband and wife arent family?
>>
>>94271683
He is a hypocrite. I know the C-word makes some sort of trigger alarm go off in your head, but that doesnt make the bull not family if his parents have accepted him as such. Worse case hes a family member that Jerry doesnt like. He's still family.
>>
>>94272078
>So adopted children arent family?
No.
>A husband and wife arent family?
They are joined by the children they have, that makes it a family.
>>
>>94272078
>So adopted children arent family?

They are not, this is why they always go off looking for their real parents, if they were truly family why would they do this? Blood, it does not matter if they accept the family and the family them they know they do not belong
>A husband and wife arent family?
They form a family by having kids, mixing blood. No one calls a childless couple a family unless they had one that died
>>
>>94268140
>le god doesnt exists xD
>>
>>94268140
Jerry for not murdering his parents and their bull. Cuckold fetishists need to be purged from this Earth, purely for the sin of playing a part in the creation of cuckposting.
>>
>>94270012
>"hey mom, I want to invite you and dad over Christmas"
>"okay honey sounds great"
>mom shows up with new stepdad
>"the fuck? You divorced? Who is this?"
>"this is your stepdad. I figured even though you invited and expected me and your dad to show up it was fine if I didn't let you know and brought my new husband instead"
>for some reason a person has to be okay with this
>>
>>94272140
>they form a family by having kids and mixing blood
If that's the case, wouldn't that mean only the children are family while the husband and wife are not? Since they don't actually carry each other's blood?
Likewise parents in law are not family and for children, their cousins are something like a quarter family since they only share common grandparents?
If we start chopping things up like that we might as well say family is pretty much going to be limited to immediate relatives who popped out of the same vagina.
>>94272138
If a husband and wife and joined by the children they have and that makes it family, does that then mean a husband and wife with and adopted child are family? Does the child have to specifically be blood related? If so, then the same questions arise that I pose earlier in this post.

If it boils down to blood, why should Beth tolerate Jerry at all? He's technically not family since they don't share blood. She should have the right to treat him as though he were some guy off the street, correct? Just like how Jerry should be able to disregard his 3rd parent?
>>
>Reddit and Memey fans are all cuckholds
Why am I not surprised?
>>
>>94272282
You should be okay with the decisions your mom made as a woman. You don't have to accept the stepdad into your house with open arms, but don't be surprised that the two are now a package deal. If you want stepdad gone, just throw the both of them out. Don't tell your mom she has to stay at your Christmas party and break up with her husband on the spot. That's ridiculous. Alternatively be an adult and get to know the guy since he's probably going to be in your mom's life and in turn, yours, whether you like it or not. It's your mom's relationship. Not yours.
>>
>>94268942
Not being /pol/ makes someone tumblr? There is a middle ground, you know?

>>94269097
Nigga, since when cuck shit is tumblr? Get your buzzwords straight.

Also, in the way that it is presented, it is no different from a 3 way relationship.
>>
>>94272313

>Since they don't actually carry each other's blood?
No since they're bound together by their child, did you not catch the mixing of blood to explain this?
>Likewise parents in law are not family and for children, their cousins are something like a quarter family since they only share common grandparents?
Again bound by blood, it doesn't matter how much blood, blood is blood
>If we start chopping things up like that
Only you are claiming this and you're wrong so it's irrelevant
So why do adopted kids always go search for their real parents, why is it married couples aren't called a family until they have a baby together if my premise is wrong?
>>
>>94272350
no one said they had to break up...and Jerry didn't try to kick anyone out of the house.

The question was who was in the wrong. Jerrys parents were from the start. You don't bring a stranger to someone's house when they a) weren't invited and b) the host doesn't even know they exist. And before you get on the "they texted him" track, it's extremely rude to say "I'm inviting someone to come along" when you weren't given a plus one, instead of asking. It doesn't matter if it's you're new husband or if it's a friend or a dog. It's rude, and Jerry's parents were the ones in the wrong.
>>
>>94272421
They don't actually mix blood though. They create a child with mixed blood.
Going by your premise, they are related to their children but not to each other. If the idea is that they are related to each other through their children does that then mean any two people that have a kid are automatically family? If a woman has kids with two different men, are the men now family because each is related to the wife by blood through two separate children, and in turn related to one another?
If the idea is that people become family by having some person who is a link with shared blood, does that make you family with anyone who gets a blood transfusion or organ transplant from yourself or a family member of yours? If it's about having shared blood does that make your half siblings only half family if your mom remarries? Again where do cousins fall?

Leaving family as something only defined by blood is fine, but be rigid with the definition.
>>
>>94268140
Imagine if your parents or inlaws came to your christmas party wearing fursuits or nothing but diapers and decided to talk about their scat play and yiffing in front of your children.

If I were Jerry, I would have thrown them out on the spot. Exposing his kids to their cuckolding fetish during a family holiday. Christ
>>
>>94272463
He's not a stranger. He's family. And they told Jerry about him beforehand. It's not two people bringing a plus one, it's three people letting Jerry know that they're a three person relationship.
The only rude one was Jerry. If he had a problem he could have asked politely for all three to leave. Not question their relationship which was obviously matured and fully realized. If stepdad, stepmom, a new baby or whatever comes over you can just be civil and either get to know them or ask them to leave. Either way, the parents aren't in the wrong from bringing the guy who is also classified as a parent.
>>
>>94272755
>he's not a stranger
He is to Jerry. That's all that matters.

You're incredibly fucking rude if you think bringing an uninvited stranger to an event without prior permission from the host is okay.
>>
>>94272803
Do you also get mad when your siblings or cousins show up to family reunions with a new baby since the kid is a stranger to you?
And again, the bull was invited. Jerry sent an invite to his parents. The bull is part of that group now.

Maybe it'd be different if he invited his mom, and then invited his dad, in name. He said he invited his parents. The bull is part of their relationship and he's part of the group that makes up Jerry's parents. Just like a stepdad. It makes no sense to get mad if mom shows up with stepdad, especially if she sent you a message beforehand and you were too stupid to read it.
>>
>>94272885
>Equating an accessory to your fetish as the same in importance to a child.
Ah, so you're that kind of self-important asshole.
>>
>>94272885
>>94272885
Are you actually autistic or something? First off, just because someone is in a relationship with a parent does not mean they are your parent, especially not when you're an adult. Second, even if somehow the guy magically got the title of "parent", do you think Jerry called his dad and said, "I want to invite you and mom for Christmas" or "I want to invite my parental unit for Christmas regardless of if I personally know and have a relationship with them or not" like a robot?

Your analogy about a family reunion doesn't hold. At a family reunion you invite entire households with the expectation that there may be someone you haven't met or kept in touch with but still know exists. Jerry didn't even know this guy existed.
>>
>>94272072

>>>/pol/
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>94272989
>analogy doesn't hold
Jerry said he invited his parents. It's just like a family reunion. It just happened that this time the relationship that's called his parents included an extra person. He should have been prepared.

And none of us know what Jerry said when he called, but if he called home and said "I want my parents to come visit", "I want you guys to come visit", or anything else of the sort where he didn't specifically invite his mom and his dad individually, but the parents as a group, then that's totally on Jerry. It's no different from telling your cousin to come over and bring the family and they show up with two new kids and a new wife. You don't tell them to abandon their kids because they're strangers to you. You either tell the whole family to leave if it's that important or you get to know them like a normal person. Same logic applies with a bull.

>>94272966
>Accessory
He's family and two people say he's family, which democratically outnumbers Jerry's vote for him not being family, you self important asshole.
>>
>>94272885
How in the world is a baby on the same level as someone comin unannounced, who is sexually involved with your parents? Anon what the fuck lmao.
>>
Bringing him was fine, but the makeout and his dad going off to the closet to watch was over the line. Any other answer is objectively wrong.
>>
>>94268140
The parents for bringing their niche fetish out of the bedroom and forcing other people to deal with it in what was originally supposed to be a family only setting.
>>
>>94273074
Probably because babies are usually brought to events unannounced. Hell if anything, more people might find it rude to bring a baby unannounced because they cry all the time. The bull on the other hand in Jerry's situation isn't just sexually involved with his parents. He's a family member to them and part of the relationship that makes up his parents.
>>
>>94273080
>family only
There's a dying hobo in the garage with two other people and a talking Amoeba inside of him and Summer brought her boyfriend. Those people are objectively less family than the bull but they were all in the house.
>>
>>94273055
>inviting two people is the same as a family reunion
>it is okay when someone invites you somewhere to bring a stranger who was not invited, without getting permission, because your personal relationship to the +1 somehow outranks the expectations of the host
>children who rely on their parents for care and transportation are the same as a grown man

Okay, so you're not autistic, you're actually retarded
>>
>>94273137
He didn't invite two specific people. He said he invited his parents. Fuck, watch the episode.
There was no plus one. His parents were invited and his parents showed up and we're even courteous to send a message ahead of time. This is on Jerry.
>>
>>94273104
>meet our new baby
>meet our new cuckold that fucks my wife while I watch in the closet, in fact lets demonstrate...

Nigga are you serious? Have you ever socialized before?
>>
>>94273055
>He's family and two people say he's family, which democratically outnumbers Jerry's vote for him not being family, you self important asshole.

Hahaha what the fuck. So if you get invited to a party, and you and all of your friends who weren't invited "democratically" decide they should be invited, they get to come? You actually are autistic hahaha
>>
>>94273167
Yeah and actually a lot of places ban babies because they're so damn annoying. Bars, clubs, some restaurants, etc. can have baby bans. No such place has bull bans on the other hand. Go figure.
>>
>>94273164
>Obeying the letter rather than the spirit is courteous
I really hope that you are estranged from your family. I can't imagine what it must be like for them to deal with you.
>>
>>94268140
The parents. Adultury is an abomination against the LORD.
>>
>>94273184
When did we start talking about bars and clubs? We're talking about a Christmas dinner. Anon...
>>
>>94273182
That's different since the invitations go out to friends individually. Now let's say you invited the basketball team to a dinner at your house and to your surprise a new member of the team shows up with the others. You don't get pissed at the team for picking up a new guy. They're a group that's dynamic and allowed to expand or subtract consensually. If you wanted specific members to show, you invite those specific members, not the group.
>>
>>94273164
>Jerry invited his parents, two people he's known his entire life and whose relationship and number of household members he had no reason to expect to change
>his parents knew he did not know but did not inform him at the time he called them and extended the invitation, only texted him a few moments before they showed up to tell him they had already brought an extra member previously unbeknownst to him
>this is on jerry
>>
>>94273187
>>94273213

>invite family member
>they show up with an SO

Shun them!
>>
>>94273187
Hey man, I'm just being honest. Jerry's parents stated he's family, Jerry invitied his parents (a group of people), and notified Jerry ahead of time. They went above and beyond the call of duty as far as being courteous goes.
>>
>>94273213
Yes. He invited his parents. The bull is now part of that group. If Jerry didn't want the group to show he shouldn't have invited the group.
>>
File: 1462074285644.jpg (79KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1462074285644.jpg
79KB, 600x583px
>>94269942
>the whole joke was being tolerant only goes so far, pretending a bull is part of the family is ridiculous even for those in the cuckoldry or open-relationship communities which is what makes it funny.
This. It's an exaggerated premise in an exaggerated comedy show. Anyone who actually defends the parents in this utterly ridiculous situation is crazy.
>>
>>94273251
>notified Jerry ahead of time
They sent him a text minutes before they showed up. He took the phones away only a few moments before they got there.

It's okay. I've accepted your being willfully obtuse as just a weird weak way of defending cuckoldry instead of autism. No one could think the way you do and still have the mental capacity to type.
>>
>>94273284
Obviously in any other situation it'd be a ludicrous claim that a bull is family, particularly if he's some guy that only shows up for sex, but this episode of R&M showed this particular bull to be something different for these people. He's legitimately family.
>>94273298
>minutes before they showed up
Proof? They could have sent it well before then for all we know and Jerry just didn't check his phone like a moron.
Not to mention, even if that I'd the case, they still notified him ahead of time, thus giving him time to reject the whole group. How are they supposed to know Jerry is inside of the house playing phone police? It's more logical to assume he got the message than assume your kid is being some weirdo about phones inside the house.
>>
>>94268140
Jerry, all parties were consenting here.
Jerry was completely out of line.
>>
Does anyone know when will the new episode air?
>>
>>94268140
Jerry's dad, for being a weak masculine figure and passing it on to Jerry fuelling his insecurity
>>
>>94273529
Jerry was the host
>>
>>94268140
/pol/tard
>>
>>94273706
And what an insensitive host he was.
>>
>>94273529
Taking your shit fetish out of the bedroom and being under the delusion that the bull is family and that everyone else should accept that is completely out of line. If Jerry had a spine, he would kicked them the fuck out as soon as they started talking about their sexual deviancy.
>>
>>94273358
you dont fucking accept a family invite for christmas dinner and then MINUTES before or hell even a day before announce btw we're bringing a friend who also now new family/fucktoy.
>>
>>94274248
Good thing that didn't happen and they announced that they were bringing a new family member who counts as a parent, then.
>>
>>94268749
I cuck a guy's wife it's pretty fun when you're the one cucking someone. *shrug*

>>94268770
Old folks homes are even worse. Everyone's fucking everyon else.
>>
Guys this whole thread is stupid. Jerry isn't even real. He's a cartoon.
>>
Jerry was in the right here. His parents brought a stranger to their Christmas party without explaining who he was, then when asked about it bluntly explained "He fucks your mom while your dad masturbates in the closet". They could have just as easily said it was polygamy and avoided bringing up sex at a family gathering.
>>
>>94268140
Jerry right up until the point his parents started doing their thing in the freakin' living room in front of the family.
>>
>>94274367
>Olds folks homes are even worse
Fucking this. People itt complaining about cuckolding in a consensual three person relationship don't even want to begin to find out what's going on in their local old folks homes. Shits like a damn freshman dorm where there's no work to be done and everyone is dying to cram in all the last minute sex they can before they die. Absolutely zero respect for the sanctity of marriage or reverence of the deceased in there. Grandpa dies and Grandma is getting turned out and having trains ran on her by Jarvis and Old Man Phil two weeks later.
>>
>>94268140
>inviting outsiders to christmas
Disgusting.
>>
>>94274205
No his guests were being insensitive

They were basically jerking off in his house
>>
>>94269762
>>
>>94274367

>I cuck a guy's wife it's pretty fun when you're the one cucking someone. *shrug*

Yeah, seriously. I've cucked twice and just enjoying yourself and leaving them behind with their fucked up marriage is hilarious.
>>
>>94274615
I'm sure your mother didn't complain when she smelled the rank scents coming out of your room when you were a teenager. Nor did she complain when she realized all the tissue was getting used up and that your laundry was hard as steel and covered in crust. If you can make her suffer through that for years, you can handle her kissing her lover for a few seconds at christmas.
>>
>>94274683
I don't know, I am pretty sure your mom would complain if you were parading your fetishes and basically having sex right in front of her at a family gathering with a complete stranger (to her)...

Unless your mom was cool with that kind of shit I guess
>>
Seriously, the faux pas was bringing someone over for christmas that wasn't considered part of the family by the hosts, uninvited. The cuck thing pales in comparison to that.
>>
>>94274759
>I don't know, I am pretty sure your mom would complain if you were parading your fetishes and basically having sex right in front of her at a family gathering with a complete stranger (to her)...
A lot of peoples moms go through that and thy usually cheer, applaud, and cry tears of joy when the event reaches its climax and their child is being tongued kissed for a noticeable amount of time in front of a crowd, followed by them dancing proactively with the familial stranger and culminating in them going away to a room or hotel and getting fucked senseless until the sun rises. It's called a wedding.
>>
>>94270284
>that guy who got his whole family hyper anal vore commissions for christmas did nothing wrong either
I remember that guy.
>>
>>94274791
>wasn't considered part of the family by the hosts
Beth accepted him though?
>>
Jerry for not murdering the subhuman cucks right there and then or at least not throwing them out.
I mean, if nothing else how fucking dare they just show up with an extra guy and expect him to be fed. Have they any idea how much fucking planning goes into making sure there's enough food at these things?
>>
File: 1493852209967.png (1MB, 1673x976px) Image search: [Google]
1493852209967.png
1MB, 1673x976px
>this entire thread
Jesus fucking Christ you guys. >>94274524 is the only correct answer in this whole thread.
>>
>All these supporters of the parents in this situation

I get the "Jerry is always wrong" meme but this is kinda ridiculous
>>
>>94268140
it's called foreshadowing

why do you think beth divorced jerry? you don't think that was because of rick... do you?
>>
>>94274924
After he was already there. He was a stranger when they showed up. And you don't bring strangers to christmas with family.

This could all have been avoided if they had just introduced him a week earlier.
>>
>>94268140
the mother, the father and the nigger.

>mother is a whore
>father is a cuck
>nigger is into granny porn
>>
Just like furries, they tried to make their fetish into a 'lifestyle' and wanted others to be accepting, then proceeding to start fucking in public
Jerry was justified, keep that shit in the bedroom, don't bring it to your son's house during fucking christmas.
>>
>>94272072

>complaining about degeneracy on 4chan

lol
>>
The fact that this is an acceptable joke in a comedy should prove /pol/ right
>>
>>94275114
How do you think Beth would respond to these critiques?
>>
>>94268277
HEY, IT WAS GOOD OKAY
>>
>>94275239
Who cares about Beth she sucks

I am awaiting her inevitable breakdown once she finally gets to go on Rick's Adventures like she always fucking wanted
>>
>>94268749
Never watched Star, but there is no such a thing as a "cuckquean". Females literally cannot be cucks.
>>
File: 213431241324123.jpg (145KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
213431241324123.jpg
145KB, 1111x597px
>There are people in this thread legitimately defending cuckoldry
>>
>>94275239
Why does Beth's input as a Mother matter when she has show her self to be terrible at it?
>>
>>94275280
Why is there nothing wrong with foot fetish, but there's something wrong with cuckolding? Why do you care what other people do in their beds?
>>
>>94274304

>and they announced that they were bringing a new family member who counts as a parent

A parent to fucking who?
>>
>>94273284
>Anyone who actually defends the parents in this utterly ridiculous situation is crazy.
don't underestimate the faggotry of know-it-all, contrarian redditors who MUST play devil's advocate and make an argument like they're smart
>>
>>94275239

Who the fuck cares what Beth thinks about Jerry's parents?
>>
>>94275359

>Why is there nothing wrong with foot fetish

There is absolutely everything wrong with footfags.
>>
>>94275427
>my sexual preferences are better than your sexual preferences

this is you.
>>
>>94275468
They are though, it is objective fact.
>>
>>94275359

Fucking footfags have to shit up everywhere with their shit, I can't go anywhere looking for new porn without someone in the comments asking if she shows feet or some shit, they are worse than furries at this point
>>
>>94275372
Jerry. Same was a step parent is a new parent for you whether you like it or not. You might not accept them but your mom or dad does, if you're young enough youre listed as a dependant on their taxes, and they are there for you. They're a parent.
>>
>>94275588
>if you're young enough youre listed as a dependant on their taxes, and they are there for you. They're a parent.
But he's not. Jerry's a grown ass man in his own house. Whatever Jerry's parents want to pretend, you can just go up to a grown man and say "this is your dad now".
>>
>>94275588

Except Jacob isn't married to either of Jerry's parents. There is no legally binding familial connection between him and Jerry whatsoever.

You also completely contradict yourself in the latter half of your post, as Jerry is an independent adult.
>>
>>94268140
Nobody,because it was a joke and i cant believe this discussion got 300+ replies holy shit.
>>
>>94275359
Because cuckolding has this weird dynamic that people may not be comfortable about. Like, can you honestly tell me you wouldn't have some reservations about your mom getting plowed by another man while she's still married with your dad?
>>
>>94275404
Thinking like that is why Beth left Jerry. Jerry and all of you morons that self insert as him are the kind of people who only think about yourselves, don't think about other people's relationships or perspectives, and then cry foul when the people you've been neglecting decide to ouright call it quits and tell you to fuck off. And on top of it, you act like crybabies when confronted with real challenges and blame everyone else when you fail. This episode was a prime example of Jerry being an insensitive prick and Beth leaving him has been a long time coming.

I mean there are people in this thread legitimately arguing that the bull can't be family despite the mom and dad accepting him as such. As if they can tell their parents who they can consider family and that they are the alpha and omega when it comes to whos in and out. Absolutely ridiculous. The bull is family, Jerry just doesn't like him and that's that. He's like an upset child that won't accept that new mommy is family. It might take a while to see her as family for you, but she's still family to your family so that makes her family.
>>
>>94275759
Question, when did he invite his parents over ? cause if it was any time before that day they should've fucking informed him about the black dude. If I remember he was in their lives for awhile.
>>
File: 1423755495517.png (807KB, 982x980px) Image search: [Google]
1423755495517.png
807KB, 982x980px
>>94275359
It's basically just open cheating where the man is too much of a spineless coward to kick the women who obviously is only using him for money out of his life.

Footfags are just weird at the least and annoying at worst, cucks are just laughably pathetic.
>>
>>94275652
Yes you can. Jerry might not accept him as a father, but if he's with his mom, he's a dad for Jerry.
>>94275671
There is no contradiction. It's an example applying to the general situation, not necessarily Jerry's. You should look up the definition of the word contradiction and then reread what I posted and see if I claimed anywhere the Jerry was being claimed as a dependant.
>>
what the fuck, did this series really shove up a cuckoldry episode?
>>
>>94275849

That isn't how the law works.
>>
>>94275759
>Jerry's and insensitive asshole who only cares about himself
>Jerry's a spineless doormat who'll never stand up for himself.
You would think that after the Divorce you'd find something or someone else to blame all your problems on Beth.
>>
>>94275727
That likely happened for a lot of people in modern day US, especially if they put their parents into an old folks home. Mom still gets urges, dad's dick doesn't work so good anymore, there's other old guys right next door who are DTF with a working dick, and Mom could die any minute. She's not sitting around peacefully and innocently like a nun.
>>
>>94275759
>Calls Jerry selfish
>Yet she constantly defends arguably the most selfish mother fucker in the universe that is Rick

shut up Beth
>>
>>94275759
>The bull is family

>There are cucks who unironically believe this
>>
File: 1491510554740.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491510554740.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
Jerry's parents were in the wrong. Imagine if your dad came over for Christmas dinner dressed in a fursuit and constantly tried to yiff your pet dog the whole time he was there. This is what Jerry's parents are doing. It's fucking disgusting and uncomfortable. If you want to play out your sick fetishes, great, do it in the privacy of your bedroom like everyone else. Don't bring it out in public, and don't do it in front of your fucking grandkids.
>>
>>94276016
>inb4 "B-but everyone else there was cool with it"
>>
>>94275873
Those two statements aren't mutually exclusive. You can be a spineless doormat in public and a prick to your family behind closed doors. I know a couple people IRL who have to deal with that kind of nonsense from shit dads. Dude tries to act like he has big balls in his house but he's afraid of his own shadow. Totally neglects his family but expects them to respect him. And surprise surprise, his wife ended up cheating on him. He had it coming.
>>
>>94275961

Well if you want to fantasize about wrinkly old people cucking each other in the nursing home, I won't stop you. Whatever gets your rocks off.
>>
>>94275984
>shifting goalposts
This is about Jerry, not Rick.
>>94275989
People also believe their wives, husbands, cousins, and adopted kids are family too. Go figure.
>>
>>94275832
>>94275832
>where the man is too much of a spineless coward

then that's the man's fault for not divorcing her if he's not comfortable with this. that doesn't mean there's something wrong with cuckolding, some men genially love this, and have zero problem with another man fucking his wife/gf.
>>94275727
>that people may not be comfortable about
AGAIN, that's the man's fault, not the fetish. And if you have problems against it, that's on you. Why do you not care if two guys are in love with each other, but have a problem against cuckolding? Just let the people do what they like, does that really bother you so much?
>>
>>94276076
>fantasize
This is real. People are fucking so often in nursing homes that there's currently a discussion about implementing policy to limit it because alzheimers patients can't remember if they consented or not.
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/3833358/nursing-home-sex/%3fsource=dam

People get it the fuck on in retirement homes.
>>
>>94276114
Jerry wasn't being seflish, his parents were

Imagine if your parents came up to your doorstep for Christmas dinner with a complete stranger they have for fetish shit (that they never bothered to tell you about or let you know they were bringing along) then proceed to flaunt their fetish during dinner and basically start jerking off in front of you

Sure for whatever fucking reason everyone else in the vicinity is okay with this display because plot but would you honestly stand there and go "this is fine...yep...you keep doing that I totally love and respect what you are doing right now"
>>
>>94276204
>about implementing policy to limit it
hopefully that doesn't happen, these people have left so little joy in their lives there, they shouldn't take that one thing that makes them happy.
>>
>>94276114

>People believe that people they're legally related to (ie: by blood or by adoption/marriage) are family.
>People are less likely to accept people they're not legally related to as family.

Wow, what a shocker.
>>
Why is 4chan so weirdly understanding about non monogamous relationships but we can't even talk about children's cartoons like adults?
>>
>>94276560

Fuck you.
>>
>>94276560
>understanding
>Cucks pretending like their disgusting fetish isn't spitting on the honored virtue of fidelity and that they don't deserve the headsmans axe is understanding rather than delusion.
>>
There are people in this thread actually defending cuckoldry, jesus christ.
>>
>>94270286
Cuckholdry doesn't count, he's just their Fucktoy. Why should I accept the equivalent of a living dildo in my home? That's like admitting my father's side hoe just because mom decided it was hot to have threesomes with her competition and husband.
>>
>>94268140
Jerry.
>>
>>94268749
Post the original one, plz
>>
>>94278177
Bump for this
>>
File: 1491358217748.png (1MB, 728x6714px) Image search: [Google]
1491358217748.png
1MB, 728x6714px
>>94278177
>>
File: Man-Woman-Laughing-1oo4yl6.jpg (30KB, 450x312px) Image search: [Google]
Man-Woman-Laughing-1oo4yl6.jpg
30KB, 450x312px
>Rick and Morty fans are all just cucks.
It all makes sense now.
>>
File: 1499899099212.png (659KB, 861x487px) Image search: [Google]
1499899099212.png
659KB, 861x487px
>>94279425
>This comic was one of NPR's "100 Best Comics and Novels"
>"Oh Joy Sex Toy" was in the same fucking list as Maus and Watchmen
>>
>>94268942
>whining about anyone who doesn't like minorities
Almost every time I see people do that it's such an obvious bait that you'd have to be braindead to fall for it.
>>
>>94268804
It would be a surprise if your parents showed up on Christmas and told you they got divorced and remarried.
>>
>>94272885
It would be rude of them not to tell they had a kid.
>>
Jerry is a perpetual douche but his parents should have absolutely given him a heads up way before to atleast give him a chance to get used to it or whatever.
>>
>>94280178

that said Jerry seemed like he was more mad the bull was a genuinely better dad/family member than he was.
>>
>>94280211
>Jerry haters are this stupid
>>
>>94268749

There aren't enough of these edits.

(Or maybe I just missed the memes when this comic blew up)
>>
>>94268155
Ain't nothing wrong with that
>>
>>94280178
Jerry's parents did give him a heads up. He didn't read the text
>>
>Parents ruin Christmas by bringing in a sick fetish to Christmas of all things
>Jerry is the one shamed and who 'learns a lesson'

This is why Hitler gassed people.
>>
>>94280422

>A text on the same day is "a heads up" well enough in advance for him to even begin to wrap his head around the idea.

Are you an idiot?
>>
>>94280422
the text was sent like a fucking minute before given that everyone replied "No" in response to Jerry taking away everyone devices minutes before they showed up. Yeah just fucking announce an uninvited an sudden guest to your family christmas gathering.
>>
>>94268140
The cuck, of course. Such sick fetish is a sign of an ill mind.
>>
Honestly all four... Also Rick
>Parents for not giving the heads up
>Parents for not mentioning they're bring said person, seriously you bastards do you not know how much goes into planning a fucking meal for a family?
>Jerry's folks for going into too much detail about their relationship in front of their GRANDDAUGHTER
>Jerry's folks for starting to start doing their fucked up shit in his house
>Jerry for acting out. Men must be the emotional pillars of society. This is where Jerry fails.
> Bonus: Rick for Cock Blocking Morty via shrink ray
>>
>>94281338
Also the girl and the board for not doing Pirates of the Pancreas
>>
>>94281968
Rick, your idea was shit.
>>
I honestly want the show to end with Jerry getting a happy ending and everyone else dying horribly. He's one hundred percent right about Rick being a terrible influence on his kids and what does his good-for-nothing family do? They kick him out so they can go on more wacky murder adventures with Grandpa Rick. Poor Jerry is the only sane guy in a family of nutjobs.
>>
>>94275400
This is not devils advocate this is being a bitch. It is ok to advocate for the devil when he has a point, but not when thier is just two points of view in a situation.
>>
Why i can't remember this happend
>>
>>94282323
You were really high.
>>
>>94281338
>Men have be utter cucks who don't take offense at blatant perversity by his own parents on a religious holiday.

How about no?
>>
>>94272593
>They don't actually mix blood though. They create a child with mixed blood.
You are such a fucking gimp, kill yourself.
>>
>>94283905
>implying that isnt correct
From the blood standpoint a husband and wife are no more related to each other than a random guy that raped and knocked up your sister is to her. Or two random guys are to each other if both are related to some woman they each had a separate child with. It's not a sound idea to base the idea of family on blood alone.
>>
>>94284308
Are you fucking retarded? The point isn't that your phrasing is correct. His whole point is that the merging of two peoples essence to create a person can join them in union. I didn't even bother reading the rest of that garbage seeing how purposefully obtuse those two sentences were.
The rape baby or single parent doesn't invalidate this. The whole point was about family, the other guy clearly meant to truly be family you have to link together in blood, through a child. Whether this is retarded or not doesn't change the retardation of the "le aktully" bullshit that tirade pulled.
>>
>>94284589
The logic doesnt hold, man. These examples are using the same exact logic from that post. Its ludicrous to insituate that a rape victim is family with her rapist. Blood ties and union via mutual blood ties cannot be the definition of family.
>>
>>94275279
Educate yourself, retard.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckquean
>>
>>94284589
>Are you fucking retarded?

That was the first thing I wrote before deciding it wasn't worth responding to him anymore, originally

>>94285431
>Its ludicrous to insituate that a rape victim is family with her rapist.

Yeah that's exactly what I was saying.
You seem rather emotionally invested in the idea of a wifes bull being part of the family, are you a slut or does your gfs bull just fuck you like one captain sweden?
>>
File: ll.jpg (32KB, 387x386px) Image search: [Google]
ll.jpg
32KB, 387x386px
>>94268140
>They chose an oreo to do the cucking and not some stereotypical giganigga like Brad
That has to be on the nose, he's dressed like Carlton.
>>
HAHAHA IS EVERY SHOW THIS SHIT BOARD WATCHES OR READS SOME KEKOLD SHIT HOLT SHIT /CO/ GET IT TOGETHER
>>
File: maurypaternitytest.jpg (44KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
maurypaternitytest.jpg
44KB, 500x328px
>>94285510
>females cannot be cucks
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>>94275279
>females cannot be cucks
>>
>>94268140
His parents. Which is why it's funny when everyone acts like Jerry is the bad guy for not wanting them to bring their weird shit into his home.
>>
>>94285865
The fact that implying a rapist is family is ludicrous is precisely what makes making mutual blood ties the limiting definition of family ludicrous. Family is something which goes beyond that. Much in the same way people can have estranged uncles that they don't consider family, blood cannot be the end all be all.

Don't get upset at me that your definition is clearly illogical and inconsistent, and that you're only spouting it for the sake of claiming that a bull cannot be family.
>>
>>94277045
Did the episode even defend cuckoldry or just make fun of it?
>>
>>94286165

Don't dodge the question, answer me for once, you never answered one proposition

>Reee my wifes bull is family, you're dumb and wrong despite I can't defend my assertions and instead shift goalposts and strawman
>>
File: 1396098387483.jpg (65KB, 652x720px) Image search: [Google]
1396098387483.jpg
65KB, 652x720px
Why do you care what other people fap too is the real question. Cucking, foot fetish, vore, guro, skat, feederism, loli/shota, furry, a lot of shit is fucking weird to me. but I couldn't care less what people jerk off too so long as they aren't actually harming anyone.
>>
>>94275866
One of the creators says he goes to 4chan because other websites are too soft on the show. I wouldn't be surprised if this was thrown in there just to fuck with us.
>>
>>94286271
There is no goalpost shifting or strawman attacks. I'm questioning the proposed definition of family as exclusively being based in blood ties. You should take time to learn what those words mean before using them considering the only strawman being attacked here is you insituating that I've created one and began to attack it. Your question came second to the definition. Respond to my long established questions on mutual blood ties, and I can follow up on your odd ad hom questions about being emotionally invested in the idea of a bull being family and captain Sweden nonsense.
>>
>>94286308
Family is the foundation of society, sexual reproduction is the core of family.

The only reason to 'ever' get married, is to pool resources for joint childcare so your offspring have a better chance at themselves eventually doing the same thing.

THAT IS THE PURPOSE OF ALL OF THIS 'CIVALIZATION' NONSENSE, ANYTHING THAT ENDANGERS OR THREATENS THIS MAY AND WILL AT SOME POINT BE SACRIFICED.

That included personal preferences, fetishes, hopes and dreams, other cultures, your own culture, other people, yourself, EVERYTHING. Any individuals without the urge to to throw the world on a pyre for 'the children' are and have been weeded out by long generations of selective bias.
>>
>>94286506
tbf Jerry's parents already did have kids and grandkids
>>
>>94286506
They did it the right way and they wound up with a Jerry.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 285x279px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 285x279px
>>94268155
Wasn't really a secret
>>
>>94286506
And a lot of families still have turned out fucked up through the ages. What's your point?
>>
>>94286506
Soooo righteous~
>>
>>94286506
This is goddamned embarrassing
>>
File: 1400095430226.jpg (12KB, 284x276px) Image search: [Google]
1400095430226.jpg
12KB, 284x276px
>>94279598
>/co/ is crawling with cucks
>Not even /pol/'s "everyone I don't like is a cuck" definition, literal fucking cuckolds
I shouldn't be surprised by this
>>
>>94275279
explain your reasoning
>>
File: 1497548103825.png (65KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497548103825.png
65KB, 554x400px
>390 replies
>>
>>94268942
No I'd say the board is equally balanced between liberals and conservatives, problem is most boards have a conservative lean or are completely conservative so /co/ is relatively more liberal. Honestly surprised I don't see "/mu/mblr" being tossed around more, that's easily the most liberal, nu-male infested board on this site. You utter a single criticism towards one of their precious rappers like Kendrick Lamar or Danny Brown and you'll get 20 replies demanding you to go back to /pol/
>>
>>94268140
Everyone
>>
>>94268397
Underrated.
>>
File: cuckholds and morty.png (2MB, 1848x3392px) Image search: [Google]
cuckholds and morty.png
2MB, 1848x3392px
I feel like this will serve someone well in the future.
>>
>>94268677
Its your fault for not giving in to other's fetishs in your home
no wonder you're autistic
>>
>>94289331
The bull is part of the family. It's literally said in the episode.
>>94289360
So when people show up with kids at a christmas party is it a problem that they have a breeding fetish and they're flaunting their sick fetish in front of everyone else?
>>
>>94289460
Shut up cuckhold.
>>
>>94286308
>T. Cucking, foot fetish, vore, guro, skat, feederism, loli/shota, furry fag
>>
>>94289655
What the fuck is a guro?
>>
>>94289776
ryona > guro
>>
>>94289821
What the fuck is a ryona?
>>
>>94286506
>being this cringe and brainwashed
>>
>>94289776
"Guro" is gore depicted in a sexual manner.
>>
File: rick-morty-gary-blast.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
rick-morty-gary-blast.gif
3MB, 500x281px
Considering he did something similar and subconsciously cucked himself/Beth a couple months later I think Jerry deserved it.
>>
>>94289978

You know cuckolds and cheating is two different things right?

Cuckolding is consentual between all parties - as one gets off fucking someone other then their partner and the partner watches/gets off fapping to it.

Cheating is just basically, one party may not know about it or consent to it, nor find it sexually arousing.
>>
>>94287265
A woman cannot be fooled into raising another woman's child since she knows if she was pregnant or not.
>>
>>94291285
I think you need to reread the definition of cuckold
>>
>>94268140
Why is Jerry the only remotely moral person on the show?
>>
>>94291285
Thats a cuckolding fetish you fuckwit. Getting Cucked is not consensual.
>>
>>94268140
The retards in this thread who keeps saying it's Jerrys home. Jerry is a fucking leech who hasn't had a job in a long time, he don't pay bills. It's BETHS home
>>
>>94292100
>buy house
>lose job
>unable to find new job
>"wut a leech lol"

This is why you'll never get married you tumblrina cunt
>>
File: 11245536342.jpg (51KB, 599x617px) Image search: [Google]
11245536342.jpg
51KB, 599x617px
>its just a fetish
if you think cuck shit is on the same level as liking anal, you are wrong
>>
This interview is pure cringe.

>muh feminism
>>
>>94268288
This, but the right thing to do would been kicking their asses out of the house.
>>
>>94291717
Morty is the most moral person on the show. Jerry puts on a show of morals despite being a retarded dick. Rick uses morals for his own benefit to guilt trip people. Summer and Beth don't care about morals. Morty is the only one that is about average in intelligence at least and doesn't try to use morals to guilt people and genuinely tries to do the right thing.
>>
>>94292171
You mean Season 1 Morty, Season 2-3 Morty is an asshole that kills with no remorse.
>>
>>94279425
the fact that she is a fat cunt really makes the comic too
>>
>>94285510
I already mentioned your "cuckquean" retard, don't need to use your shitty wikipedia source (just look at how dead that page is)
>>94286061
>>94287265
I said it before, I'll say it again. Female cannot be cucks, because the cuckold fetish relies on gender roles and differences. It's really that fucking simple.
>>
>>94289978
I don't think it counts with mind altering parasites
>>
>>94292137

Correct. Anal is the worst fetish there is.
>>
>>94291352
>this thing can't exist because it has a different definition than what i assumed it was defined as

"A cuckquean is a woman with an adulterous husband. In modern English it generally refers to a woman whose fetish is watching, and deriving sexual pleasure from watching, a man having sex with one or several women besides his girlfriend, fiancée, wife or other long-term female sex partner."

Just because the term originated from the cuckoo raising other birds doesn't mean the meaning is still the same now.

There is lots of cuck porn where the cuck is in the room watching the bull fuck his wife. So by your definition that is not actually cuckolding since the cuck knows his wife is cheating and is not just being fooled. A woman who likewise watches her boyfriend fuck another woman is the same thing, She's a cuck.
>>
>>94269379
>Practically fucking and jerking off in his house
You mean Literally jerking off in his house
>>
>>94291285
Ah, the confident error.

Cheating is cuckolding, by every definition. Obviously using the word cuckold to describe a man whose wife is cheating (without his knowledge or consent) is the oldest usage.

The consensual fetish of cuckolding is also cuckolding.

I can only assume that those denying that cheating has anything to do with cuckolding are just trying to whitewash their fetish by removing any association with anything negative or non-consensual.
>>
>>94268140
>drop by /co/ to see if I can find a link to the newest Rick and Morty
>people are unironically defending a black man fuck a milf with 40 years on him which the husband gets off too
>let alone at a Christmas party

Jesus Christ. Does nobody realize just how far we have slipped?
>>
>>94292284
I mean still he'd apparently find the idea pleasurable.
>>
>>94292580
Would it be better if he was white?
>>
>>94292743
Mind altering parasites stimulate the pleasure centers of the person's brain anon.
>>
>>94292767
No. Fuck white people. You do this shit in Africa you get fucking necked.
>>
>>94292767
Better is not the right word. It would be less awful.
>>
File: 1498701708029.jpg (49KB, 576x384px) Image search: [Google]
1498701708029.jpg
49KB, 576x384px
>>94268723
>you feel entitled to bring your horse, dog or bull to my house for an intimate family holiday, citing 'family' as your bullshit excuse

Disowned now get out.
>>
>>94268140
lol white men are so pathetic
embarassing lol
loser
Thread posts: 433
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.