[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on 12 oz mouse??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170730_020120.jpg (381KB, 1422x2062px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170730_020120.jpg
381KB, 1422x2062px
>>
>>94265868

It was fucking awful.

Die in a fire, slowly and painfully, for bringing this shit up.

Fucking asshole. Here's hoping you get cancer, you piece of shit.

12 oz mouse...what the fuck were those idiots thinking? "Oh, the useless neets that watch AS in the middle of the night will watch any shit we put out, just shit this turd into the feed, watch then swallow it down!"

Fucking die, you cocksucker.
>>
>>94265868
It's kino in the sense of story and ridiculous yet amazing dialogue, not the absolute best show, but its up there
>>94266036
Sticks fire ants up you peehole and suck the shit out of an asshole
>>
>>94265868
is he sucking a dick?
>>
back when it was airing thought it was a random episodic show. Watched the whole show over 3 days last year. Couldn't believe there was an overarching plot which maintained continuity
>>
>>94265868
a surrealistic masterpiece on par with The Beatles' Yellow Submarine
>>
>>94265868
I never understood what was going on, but for some reason I enjoyed it. It always came on really late so it was kind of relaxing in a weird way.
>>
>>94265868
Pretty good, it's hard to really put into words my feelings on the the show besides it's enjoyable and season two is really interesting because the story picks up and it constantly left me excitedly waiting for the next episode.
>>
The only thing I know about it is Mr Enter doesn't like it
>>
File: 12ozmouse.jpg (121KB, 675x750px) Image search: [Google]
12ozmouse.jpg
121KB, 675x750px
>>94268906
Mr Enter didn't even watch past the first episode his opinion doesn't matter.
He just wanted an excuse to throw out a pseudo-intellectual rant on post modernism.
>>
>>94266036

Whatever, nigga.
>>
>>94268958
I mean I don't care about his opinion because I don't watch his shit, I just know he's a /co/ reviewer whos apparently autistic.
>>
>>94265868
pure cartoon kino
>>
>>94266930
Yes.
>>
>>94266036
>being this angry over a joke show
>>
It started out as le random drunk humor then evolved into (or perhaps always secretly was) a Williams Street pisstake on Big O (an anime the head of Adult Swim hated with such passion that he threatened to quit if they didn't pull the plug).
>>
The opening is one of the best ever made and perfectly prepares you for the rollercoaster of events that is the show;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbKc2rgjWCw

I watched it all over the course of three days and it feels like a blur. Already wanna go watch it all over again.

Also Shark is best character
>>
>>94272178
I'd hate to see what he thinks of Perfect Hair Forever
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
Blah blah blah. Not gettin' outta this chair.
>>
>>94272235
>an anime the head of Adult Swim hated with such passion that he threatened to quit if they didn't pull the plug
Why did he hate it?
>>
File: 1499067139305.png (275KB, 640x436px) Image search: [Google]
1499067139305.png
275KB, 640x436px
>haha le ebin ironically bad show XDDDD
>>
>>94272386
This could be just hearsay, but Mike Lazzo never cared for anime and was always more involved with the comedy side, and yet they were co-funding an expensive anime with weak ratings. So he threatened to quit if they didn't hasten the show's ending. That's the story that was going around in The Big O fandom around the time of the show's cancellation, and then when 12 Oz. aped the idea of (major Big O spoiler) the city being a simulation/fake world within another world I took it as the comedy group making fun of pseudo-intellectual mind wankery like Big O and Evangelion.

Not to mention Perfect Hair Forever aired the same year and that definitely DID parody The Big O in the credits theme of the second episode ("Beware of the Wolf" by Brendon Small).
>>
>>94272400
>Reddit buzzwords

Excellent contribution to the thread, doofus
>>
>>94272884
>Reddit buzzwords

Those are all 4chan. I think Reddit stopped saying le around about five years ago.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.