[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some bad fan characters outside of Sonic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1223.png (947KB, 1920x746px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1223.png
947KB, 1920x746px
What are some bad fan characters outside of Sonic?
>>
In terms of straight up aesthetics that's a decent design.
It's what I've always wanted from a new Gem in the show instead of the fatties and deformed shit we keep getting.
>>
>>94263684
It's just a knockoff of Ryuko Matoi. It's also laughably edgy.
>>
>>94263684
So what you want is another Shadow The Edgelord.
>>
>>94263635
Horse show easily gives Sonic a run for its money
>>
>>94263684
>In terms of straight up aesthetics that's a decent design.
haha holy fuck dude
>>
>>94263684
>In terms of straight up aesthetics that's a decent design
Don't worry, high school gets better
>>
File: sg9ZyBXo.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
sg9ZyBXo.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
>>94263923
Dude, no one makes BoJack OCs
>>
>>94265484
I'm surprised by that. You literally just have to draw yourself with an animal head and you're done.
>>
>>94263763
>>94263832
>>94265380
>>94265474
God I hate that nothing can be black or have angles any more without it being called "edgy".
You fags don't even know what that term means. Something being dark doesn't mean it's edgy.
Edgy is when something is designed to be hip and cool with the kids. In the 90s that was stuff like Shadow, but nowadays it's the gender fluid special snowflake lesbian hambeasts that SU shits out.
Fuck is the SU fanbase on /co/ cancerous.
>>
>>94263763
More like Shadow the Hedgehog as a gem. Then again, not much difference between the two design wise.
>>
>>94265561
>hair covering one eye
>the other eye is red
>the only one standing with Rose's sword against Yellow Diamond while the other gems couldn't compete
>not edgy
>>
>>94265561
Anon is partially right.
That said with how the picture looks of all the gems defeated and the OC being this "badass" that is the only one strong enough to stop the big bad, it still feels incredibly self indulgent and the only real thought behind it is "How can I make it look cool?" which ironically that mind set will a lot of times make said thing uncool.

Edgy isn't the right word, trying to hard is a better way to put it.
>>
>>94263635
>gem assassin
>no poofed, cracked, or shattered gems on screen
that's a pretty bad assassin m8
>>
>>94263635
EGS
>>
>>94263635
Bet the character is named Obsidian for all the edge she has.
>>
File: pooh reads more.png (102KB, 403x293px) Image search: [Google]
pooh reads more.png
102KB, 403x293px
>>94268444
it
it literally says "Jet, Gem Assassin" right there
you even had trips how did you blow it this badly
>>
>>94268489
I fear the autism has gotten to me. Tell my family I love them. And delete my browser history. It is all I ask. Farewell.
>>
>>94263635

How come Ruby and Garnet are unfused, but Steven and Connie are not?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.