[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Calling all Spider Riders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

Calling all Spider Riders
>>
File: Leangle.jpg (87KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Leangle.jpg
87KB, 682x1024px
SAIKYO DA
>>
>>94262058
Thought that was Storm Hawks.
>>
I thought the theme and show was pretty cool

I was surprised it didn't catch on, it's like Shaman King all over again
>>
>>94262971
Its weird, the book series and the cartoon were both really good and underrated.
>>
>>94263156
>underrated
That means bad in the profit department.
>>
File: 1488371805495.webm (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1488371805495.webm
3MB, 500x281px
>>94262368
>>
>>94263418
The books had to impress someone in Japan, since they turned Spider Riders and Deltora Quest into animes.

The concept might have kept the books from becoming really popular in the USA because warriors riding giant spiders sounds crazy. The only reason I picked up the books was because the cover art looked really cool.
>>
File: 1395798685534.jpg (182KB, 396x409px) Image search: [Google]
1395798685534.jpg
182KB, 396x409px
>>94263752
>Deltora Quest

Jesus fucking christ don't make me remember that anime anon. Not hating on the show the anime was actually pretty good it's just to bad that the dub was complete horse shit and so are the only subs that were available for it.

I found one guy on youtube a few years ago who was doing REALLY GOOD subtitles on the anime because the original subs were such shit. To bad that he was such a perfectionist asshate who had to have the most pristine source and shit instead of just subbing what he could find.

The last thing I remember him saying was that he already had like half of the series subbed but not encoded or something and was waiting for a better video source. It's been like 3, 4, 5 FUCKING YEARS SINCE THAT MESSAGE!! AND NOT A SINGLE UPLOAD SINCE.

Wish i could finish watching the anime with some good subs.
>>
>>94262058
I'd ride her spider if you catch my drift
>>
File: Corona.jpg (126KB, 699x465px) Image search: [Google]
Corona.jpg
126KB, 699x465px
>>94262058
I had a lot of fun with this series. The idea of riding giant spiders was actually appealing to me at the time. I had this knockoff battlebot toy I got at a garage sale and it looked just like a battle spider.
Also Corona is cute. Cute!
shame it's so hard to find a high res image of this show
>>
>>94263752
Wait was the deltora quest show an anime or did they have both a western and eastern show?
>>
>>94270391
Deltora Quest was an anime.I 'm not sure if Spider Riders was an anime or just used an animesque artstyle.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.