[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flashpoint

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Flashpoint_(DC_Comics).png (301KB, 250x384px) Image search: [Google]
Flashpoint_(DC_Comics).png
301KB, 250x384px
>The Flash movie will be an adaptation of the famed Flashpoint comic book story.

Do you think flashpoint will have an overarching impact on the whole DCU or just on the flash's character?
>>
You realize it's just going to be a Martha vs Thomas movie right and maybe some Arthur vs Diana? Flash will irrelevant af.
>>
>>94261790
Didn't this movie already come out?
>>
>>94261790

It's going to be how they basically reboot the DCEU.
>>
>Flashpoint before a standalone Flash that introduces Barry's story and Thawne

What
>>
>>94261790

I think they've realized that Flashpoint makes more sense for a young Flash that one who's being doing it for years.

>>94262021

Idiot
>>
>>94261959
you are thinking of the animated 90 min DC movie
>>
>>94262082

How can /co/ still not grasp that these films are not 1 for 1 adaptations after Civil War and a Weekend at Ultrons?
>>
>>94262091
Flashpoint can make sense for a trained pro flash. Anyone who has had a lost loved one and had the ability to go back and change it would.
>>
>>94262185

Yeah they would. So it makes no sense for Flash to do it years after he's had Super speed. It should have been one of the first things he tried once he realized he can go that fast. The fall out of Flashpoint can teach why he can't just fuck around with the past and establishes it early on
>>
>>94262091
>>94262185
I hate adaptions trying to do it because it becomes a mundane "time travel is dangerous" thing without the context of the audience knowing 100% that he actually can change time without fucking shit up. It's just uninteresting.
>>
>>94262344

Time travel is such broken shit that I would rather it be left out entirely to be honest
>>
Its just to excuse to soft reboot the shit that didnt work. Flashpoint is overrated casual shit like Civil War
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.