[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is official concept art for Wonder Woman. How would you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

This is official concept art for Wonder Woman. How would you feel if they used this instead of what we got for Ares?

I personally feel that the design is way better.
>>
>>94258928
both are good i'm really torn between them both
>>
>>94258928
come to think of it the concept art version kinda looks like evil Hercules kek
>>
>>94258928
Movie design wasn't bad but they seriously should have blacked out his face and gave him dark red glowing eyes
>>
>>94258928
Im fine with the design of the one we got. It was more or less the traditional Ares outfit minus some blue colouring and minor details.
>>
>>94259056
yeah that's my one complaint also
>>
>>94258928
Seems like the version they gave to toymakers
>>
File: yhri021.jpg (362KB, 1200x1845px) Image search: [Google]
yhri021.jpg
362KB, 1200x1845px
>>94258928
The one thing I would say both this and the final version were really missing was the cape.
>>
>>94259056
>>94259091
They should have given him a beard for the flashback, since he looked even more like Professor Lupin when CGI'd younger
>>
>>94258928
The design wasn't the issue, it was the execution
>>
All they needed to do was give him the shadow face with red eyes, and actually have him fight Diana instead of throwing rocks at her with his mind. DESU I'd have just cut the entire final fight out, the only good thing about it was Chris Pine killing himself.
>>
>>94259056
>>94260384
What really kills it is the mustache
>>
>>94258928
That's essentially what he looked like though. They should have given him his cape, would have been pretty much perfect.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.