[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/co/ assemble-a-team thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

File: X-Men Team idea.jpg (3MB, 3840x2496px) Image search: [Google]
X-Men Team idea.jpg
3MB, 3840x2496px
Make a team from pre-existing characters, show us what you can come up with.
and please like, say your piece about why you think it would be a god team. n stuff
>>
File: R1NZgO3.jpg (141KB, 920x615px) Image search: [Google]
R1NZgO3.jpg
141KB, 920x615px
Walter is the obsessive detective.
Anderson & Rodey are the focused disciplined soldiers.
Katana is the wild card.
Spawn in the muscle.
>>
File: jTWw2sh.jpg (118KB, 920x615px) Image search: [Google]
jTWw2sh.jpg
118KB, 920x615px
Panther & Storm are together.
Mera & Blink are fuck buddies.
Batman is the asshole who is too good at what he does for them to kick him off.
>>
>>94255284
White Martian Kill Krew
J'onn
Fire
Starfire
Red Star
Son of Vulcan
Firestorm
Burnout
Etrigan
>>
>>94256187
>J'onn
>Starfire
>Etrigan
I like these 3 together alot. Very different from each other but in a good way.
>>
> Post Secret Empire
> If Thor is still Unworthy
> Gamora grabs Thor to help her save Phyla
> They grab BRB on the way
> No Moondragon as I hate Telepaths
> Will give chance for more of the best buds in comics.
> Will give Gamora some alone time away from the quips to go back to her more bloodthirsty mysterious roots the movies/bendis have neutered her from.
> Doesn't have to be pic related outfit (altho that would be nice), but It must not be that garbage Kuder is drawing her with currently.
>>
File: team.jpg (272KB, 920x616px) Image search: [Google]
team.jpg
272KB, 920x616px
Cosmic crime never stood a chances.
>>
Kei and Yuri
Dante
Red Hood
Arsenal
Starfire
Bizarro
Artemis
Bar Torr
Deathstroke to keep them all in line

You can never have enough fire power
>>
File: team.jpg (261KB, 1781x502px) Image search: [Google]
team.jpg
261KB, 1781x502px
Punisher - Leader/strategist and team dad
Wolverine - Tank/berserker and team mom
Venom - Muscle/stealth and team heart
Moon Knight - Batman and team money
Ghost Rider - He's really strong, and supernatral

I feel like they would end up bickering a lot over whos a psycho and who isn't and I find that entertaining
>>
>>94256719
And Deadpools the wild card
>>
>>94256750
I want a team where Deadpool is the voice of reason because everyone else on the team is batshit crazy
>>
File: team.jpg (201KB, 960x558px) Image search: [Google]
team.jpg
201KB, 960x558px
the New X-men kids plus Armor.

Santo gets a driver's license and realizing the x-men will never respect them as proper members decides to take a few of his like minded pals on a road trip back to San Francisco where they felt more at home.

Having served with the X-men proper after Kitty got space bulleted Hisako is pretty cheesed off at Kitty sidelining her (And still dealing with some baggage over logan's death) and decides to join with the rest of class who see her as something as a bit of a teacher's pet, an image she's eager to shake off.

Bants and adventure are the order of the day as the young X-men tour the country, encountering various obscure and forgotten members of the marvel universe as they try to find their own callings.
>>
>>94256774
so like, Joker maybe...and madcap...who else could be on it?
>>
Leader: Hellboy
Tech: Madame Mirage
Muscle: Spawn
Magic: Ghost Rider
Token Space-Guy: Green Lantern
The Minority: Black Panther
The Strategist: Black Canary
>>
>>94256719
Is the team named "90's fan favorites with Moon Knight"
>>
>>94258910
Would need Gambit for that.
>>
>>94258859
this just seems completely random
>>
>>94258859
Putting Canary on a team where there's fucking nobody for her to play surrogate mother to is just mean.

Who's she going to hug and console when things get too real? Spawn?
>>
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.