[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ultimate Cataclysm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

What did /co/ think about that time Galactus from the 616 merged with its counterpart in 1610 and preceded to feed on the universe?
>>
>>94254040
Peter was dead by that time, so did not read it.
Will never read anything that has Miles in it.
except Gwenpool I guess, Gwenpool is good.
>>
>>94254040
It was boring.
I forgot it happened right after I read it, up until I was thinking about all the time travel arcs that happened after Marvel Now.
>>
>>94254040
Hunger was great. Cataclysm was wasted potential.
>>
>>94255724
This. Fuck Bendis.
>>
File: Ultimate Loss.jpg (575KB, 1350x1044px) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate Loss.jpg
575KB, 1350x1044px
>>94255724

This, I liked hunger and the idea of having Gah Lak Tus back sounded interesting at the time, but Cataclysm was really mediocre.

I still waiting for an Ultimate revival from Hickman & Ribic.
>>
>>94255724
I'm planning on doing a hunger storytime tonight or Monday. Thoughts?
>>
I do believe peeps called this a better ending to the Ult world than Ult End
>>
>>94254040
Reminder that he was defeated by a punch to the face from a gigantic Kitty Pryde
>>
>>94256671
I refuse to believe this happened
>>
File: 8251c5e65cdb7e7c86624e5b28265605.jpg (392KB, 1350x1044px) Image search: [Google]
8251c5e65cdb7e7c86624e5b28265605.jpg
392KB, 1350x1044px
>>94256748
>>
>>94257433
What the fuck.
>>
>>94257433
Totally happened
>>
>>94257433
>>94257467
god why
>>
>>94256581
Ultimate End was a fucking disaster that anyone that actually cares about the Ultimate universe might as well treat as non-canon.

Secret Wars #1 was the end of the Ultimate Universe and it was the best ending the Ultimate Universe could have hoped for. Ultimate SHIELD using an army of helicarriers to rain down hell on 616 NYC, Iron Man busting out his OG armor along with Iron Man 6, The Maker going all keikakku and the return of the Children, and Ultimate Fury getting his speech about going down fighting.

The Ultimate Universe crashing this universe with NO SURVIVORS is as good a send off as any. "We know our time is up, but fuck you, if we're going to die, you're going down with us" is a better ending than "Oh, 616 Galactus ate our planet/universe" or "1610 and 616 fuse, hijinks ensue.'
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.