[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fidget Spinner The Movie When?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

Fidget Spinner The Movie When?
>>
Will it be animated?
>>
didn't the movie bomb?
>>
>>94253947

Critically, but it opened decently, I think. That will probably drop straight down, though
>>
>>94253664
How would this work?
A story about a young boy in a world where all conflicts are solved with spinning duels growing up to challenge the man that killed his father in a spinning duel and declared himself god?
>>
I'm starting to buy into the theory that the Emoji Movie was intended to be a tax writeoff. Now it might potentially break even and the studio are panicking trying to convince people not to see it by threatening to make something even worse.

Emojis are a dumb thing to make a movie about but they'll still be around next year and the year after. Making a film about a fad that won't exist by the time your movie is finished is infinitely stupider.
>>
>>94253947
It was only released yesterday, can't really declare it a bomb yet or not.

If you're referring to the review scores, then yes, it's doing abysmally.

>>94253664
If fidget spinners are still trendy by 2019, I'll be very surprised.
>>
>>94253996
Yes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kIsEzEmI9w
>>
File: thinkingg.gif (240KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
thinkingg.gif
240KB, 320x320px
Won't the fidget spinner trend wear off by the time the movie comes out?
>>
Retarded fads are always going to be around. You could just not watch any of this shit. It is made for children, after all. I doubt this film is nearly as bad as everyone is making it out to be.
>>
>>94254099
Kids deserve intelligent and sophisticated content.
>>
Fidget spinner and emoji cinematic universe when?
>>
>>94254125
no they don't, they're horrible
>>
>>94254125
As if everything you liked as a kid was sophisticated or intelligent.
>>
>>94254022
I'll be surprised if the fad doesn't go stale by November
>>
>>94254141
Well, they got a TJ Miller film at the cost of TJ Miller still getting work; I hope you're happy.
>>
>>94254139
Only if the Pogs and Rubik's Cube movies remakes are in the same continuity
>>
>>94254158
Well, as a child i at least knew to appreciate some level of intelligence in the plot of what i was watching. But the depth of my understanding was not even close to the level i am today, though

But wouldn't exposing children regularly to sophisticated shows make them smarter though?
>>
File: 60398633.jpg (79KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
60398633.jpg
79KB, 1024x576px
>>94254370
And just to give you an example:

When i was a young kid they aired Inuyasha in a channel i was regularly watching, and i was instantly drawn to it because i really felt like it has a greater artistic depth and a more sophisticated plot

... sadly i don't remember much from Inuyasha nowdays, i was a really young kid back then
>>
>>94253996
That's a great idea. And the power the makes the fidget spinners run comes from friendship or fidget spirit
>>
File: InternetPirate.png (282KB, 716x922px) Image search: [Google]
InternetPirate.png
282KB, 716x922px
Still waiting on that camrip
>>
>>94253664
>Fidget Spinner

What is the practical use of this things? Just, why where they made for?

Are you telling me it's just some stupid spinning shit with no more value than a shitty 9gag meme?
>>
It'll be a slasher film.
>>
>>94256306
Some people like to have something to keep their hands busy. I have had a spinner ring for years.
>>
>>94253947

Critically, yes. Financially, too early to tell. Second week dropoff is going to be huge, though.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.