[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a worst Transformers character Pro-Tip They Can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

File: anode is a stealing bitch.jpg (88KB, 661x539px) Image search: [Google]
anode is a stealing bitch.jpg
88KB, 661x539px
Name a worst Transformers character

Pro-Tip They Can't
>>
I stopped reading before she showed up

Can someone give me a rundown about what makes her so awful?
>>
File: anode breaks in.jpg (74KB, 554x452px) Image search: [Google]
anode breaks in.jpg
74KB, 554x452px
>>94244416

>literal special snowflake
>basically becomes the new OC everybody loves in universe and is immediately accepted into the group
>has a lot of emotional baggage
>is very selfish
>get pissed off at the Necrobot at his attempt to bring her & Lug back to life
>Gets to bring Lug back to life, just after we lost Skids & Ravage in the previous arc (literally not fair)
>James Roberts considers Lug a reward for Anode
>Anode steals, breaks in, and does some grave robbing.
>basically steals Swerve's original job (metallurgist) (Swerve gets no focus anymore)
>revealed to be trans (not really a bad thing but feels forced because I don't like this character, if anyone became trans it should have been First Aid, an actual character people love)
>is always still somehow liked and forgiven

she's just a bratty, petulant, selfish, short sighted, she's like the worst of everyone without any likeability or unique traits.

she just has that YOUR NEW FAVOURITE character vibe!

in a comic that's very bloated, and so many fan favourites getting more & more shafted for newer characters people don't care much about.

Anode's kind of a sign of what's wrong with the comic personified.

Only thing redeeming is that Nautica really doesn't like her.

Unless she actually becomes a deconstruction of the special snowflake mary-sue....which i doubt, Roberts is clearly playing it straight. she's easily my least favourite character in the franchise.
>>
>>94244385
drift
>>
>>94244570
>>Gets to bring Lug back to life, just after we lost Skids & Ravage in the previous arc (literally not fair)

Yeah, I can see that. It's like the only people who get the "get out of death free" card are shitty waifus for love stories. (Rewind, Tailgate)

>>James Roberts considers Lug a reward for Anode

A reward for what exactly? By the sounds of it, has she DONE anything in-story to deserve a reward?

>basically steals Swerve's original job (metallurgist) (Swerve gets no focus anymore)

I don;t see how the first point is a problem, since Swerve is the bartender now. Didn't Rodimus even say that to him in an earlier chapter? Like Swerve wanted to do something that Rodimus didn't want him to, and he tried to play the "metallurgist" card and Rodimus gave him shit for refusing to do anything but pour drinks right up until that point?
But the second point is fair. I like Swerve. I don't care if he lost his original job, but he shouldn't lose his place in the story

>if anyone became trans it should have been First Aid

I don't really understand why you think this though. Why First Aid?
>>
>>94244385
MTMTE/Lost Light Megatron
>>
>>94244828
>It's like the only people who get the "get out of death free" card are shitty waifus for love stories. (Rewind, Tailgate)

Tailgate's been put on the bus, just like Megatron.

Rewind should have been a lot more of "You're not my Domey" and we get to see the two of them grow closer rather than it just being like the previous shit never happened.
>>
>>94244828
>I don't really understand why you think this though. Why First Aid?

I always read First Aid with a female voice in mind (currently using Bex Taylor-Klaus as Pidge).

I'd suggest Trepan also, but Trepan's a baddy and I don't see them doing that, even though that design is too female for my liking.
>>
>>94244570
>>basically becomes the new OC everybody loves in universe and is immediately accepted into the group

What? Lug is the only one who actually likes her, everyone else seems to tolerate her at best. I don't much care for Anode, either, but she's not exactly loved in-universe.
>>
>>94245385
>Tailgate's been put on the bus, just like Megatron.

Yeah, but long before that, the fucking Cybercrosis should have taken him.

But Cyclonus' magic sword asspull immediately brought him back to life
>>
>>94245567

loved by the author.
>>
>>94245459
On the topic of making a character trans, if they REALLY wanted to go that route, why not use it as an excuse to bring in one of the female repaints of a male character?

Flipsides, or Road Rage, or Slipstream, or all three?

Cybertron had no "females" until they made contact with Caminus, then suddenly you get data slugs, datsuns and seekers who are like "yeah, that suits me to a tee."
>>
>>94245837
There's a theory that increasing Functionism and Information Creep made all the females forget they were female.
>>
>>94245871

quiet possible, that works too.

I guess?

>>94245837
>Flipsides, or Road Rage, or Slipstream, or all three?

Goddamn i wish all three were in IDW.
>>
File: Amazon Prime.jpg (58KB, 339x581px) Image search: [Google]
Amazon Prime.jpg
58KB, 339x581px
>>94244385
>Name a worst Transformers character
>>
>>94244385
>Name a worst Transformers character
Easy, G1 Blurr
>>
File: wheelie.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
wheelie.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>94244385
Wheelie say I help you today!
>>
>>94244385
Someday I hope for public acknowledgement the fans refuse to accept Anode and Lug, because I've basically been seeing that from Youtube to TFW2005.

>94244715
I'm pretty sure everybody's gotten over hating Drift, especially since the fact Windblade exists is proof of the fact he's the kind of thing they'd want.
>>
>>94247513
What have other places been saying about them? Personally I like Lug. Decent voice of reason but she is an enabler of that cunt Anode.
>>
>>94247625
See >>94244570

The sudden "Now pay attention because everything revolves around them" intrusion in the middle of "We've got to get our ship back" plot didn't help either, but that is part of a bigger problem with Lost Light overall.

Them basically replacing Tailgate though, wow that got people angry.
>>
The only company dumber than Marvel right now is IDW. They literally take everything that people hate about modern Marvel and double down on copying it. They deserve to lose this license.
>>
post more female transformers
>>
>>94248006
Rumor has it Hasbro's very unhappy with how Game of Thrones-like IDW has made Transformers these days

Probably not true, but that is a great way of describing it.
>>
File: 1492037751524.jpg (104KB, 600x795px) Image search: [Google]
1492037751524.jpg
104KB, 600x795px
>>94248017
I hope you mean real ones.
>>
>>94248069
None of them are real.
>>
>>94248115
tranny joke swing and a miss
>>
>>94248006
How is it like game of thrones? Whats even up with transformers? I've never read it but this angry post caught my attention.
>>
>>94248182
I assume the politics and the different groups making power plays rather than a good old fashioned autobots vs decepticon battle. also possibly with the story spread all other the place with things happening with the lost light crew, cybertron and colonies and all the shit on earth with the humans and the other franchises
>>
>>94248458
also betrayals, betrayals all around.
>>
>>94248069
>>94248181
Call me a functionist, I don't care.
Nautica is literally made for sex.
>>
File: nautica-velocity-feature.png (535KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
nautica-velocity-feature.png
535KB, 630x420px
>>94249326
This is the kind of functionism I support

Velocity is as well, I think

>Getaway kicked the two best waifus off the Lost Light
>>
>>94244570
Swerve even got kicked out of reviving Skids, when Skids was his best friend and he had more reason to revive someone than Nautica after the MTMTE Annual.
>>
>>94244385
This mini arc might have been more interesting had it been Nautica, Swerve, and Brainstorm (as a tag along).
>>
>>94250457
>Brainstorm (as a tag along).

>There is absolutely no way your plan is going to work and I'm coming with you to make sure it does!
>>
File: bitchtessa.jpg (20KB, 400x210px) Image search: [Google]
bitchtessa.jpg
20KB, 400x210px
fuck you op youre retarded
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.