[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i summon the giant transforming robot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: howdoisummongiantrobot.jpg (33KB, 600x253px) Image search: [Google]
howdoisummongiantrobot.jpg
33KB, 600x253px
or is only a iron spider function?
>>
>>94237866
>"Karen, stop massaging my dick!"
Damn that AI was thirsty
>>
File: 1453784627930.gif (2MB, 510x416px) Image search: [Google]
1453784627930.gif
2MB, 510x416px
>>94237866
>/co/ is still butthurt about this
>>
>>94237866
>>
>>94238186
/co/ has no idea what you're talking about because that's some movie
>>
>>94238421
yeah, you're probably right anon. /co/'s attention span is probably too short to be able to sit through an ep of TNG.
>>
>>94238494
are you saying TNG (later seasons) was not a better value for your time than most Marvel/DC movies
>>
>>94238568
TNG as a whole is much better than 95% of the shit put out today as entertainment, anon. the only reason I go see capeshit is because I've fallen into consumerism because I love capeshit regardless of quality and want to keep up with the canon. same reason why I watch both DC and MCU shit, even the bad ones like Iron Man 3 and Suicide Squad. only difference between me and some others here is I don't keep score like a football game and play company war backyard grade school bullshit for the lolz.
>>
>>94237866
Seriously, though, would a sudden appearance of Leopardon in Infinity War be awesome or not for /co/? The normies would be confused as fuck, and I can't decide if it would be awesome or ridiculous.
>>
File: 1497542432670.png (478KB, 720x542px) Image search: [Google]
1497542432670.png
478KB, 720x542px
>>94237866
>or is only a iron spider function?
Can anyone understand this sentence
>>
>>94237866

>how do i summon the giant transforming robot?

You do what everyone else does: Sacrifice a human child born on the first of the month to the dark lord Cthulu, blessed be his desires, and wait for him to deliver your giant robot in the middle of an open field somewhere within the borders of Idaho. I hear it takes six to eight weeks for delivery, though. The Old Ones hate paying for express interdimensional shipping.
>>
>>94240064
Spider-Man is wondering if his Spider-Man suit from the movie Homecoming is able to summon Leopardon, or if that is a function that is only available in the new Iron Spider suit from the upcoming movie Infinity War.
>>
File: ASM12-2.jpg (76KB, 700x243px) Image search: [Google]
ASM12-2.jpg
76KB, 700x243px
>>94237866
>>94240100
At the very least you gotta be the emissary of hell
>>
>>94240085
>le epic cthulhu i love lovecraft xD
>can't even spell it
>shitty quip
hello r*ddit
>>
>>94240323

Do you blame Reddit for everything you dislike because you genuinely believe everything you dislike comes from Reddit, or do you blame Reddit for everything you dislike because it distracts you from the memory of your father pulling down your pants and raping you on that vacation you took with him when you were nine years old?
>>
>>94240323
you got me on your side for making fun of le memecraft, but then you had to blow it by with a 2 year old quip right after insulting him for quipping.
>>
>>94240204
>>94240100
>>94238348
CHANGE LEOPARDON!
>>
>>94240204
>Karen: Emissary of Hell Mode Unlocked

>>94240064
>Sorry Mr. Stark but I feel I'm going to stick around as 'your friendly neighborhood spider-man' for a while.
>Did I mention it comes with a giant robot?
>You're the best, Science dad!
>>
>>94240401
It wasn't my father, it was my uncle.

His name was Ben.

These threads are very traumatic for me.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.