[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine this: you are given full creative control over adult

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2286.jpg (173KB, 650x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2286.jpg
173KB, 650x360px
Imagine this: you are given full creative control over adult swim. How would you fix it?
First of all, I'd cancel everything on the network that's NOT
>The Venture Bros
>Neon Joe
>Mike Tyson Mysteries
>Eric Andre
>Apollo Gauntlet
>Squidbillies
Then I'd give Rick and Morty a single one-hour special to finish off before selling them off to Comedy Central in exchange for syndication rights for Futurama and Archer. I'd stop airing American Dad and Cleveland and cut down Family Guy to one episode a night, building the Fox hours around a more diverse line-up of Futurama, Family Guy, King of the Hill, Bob's Burgers and Archer. I'd also bring back the bumps themed like shows and the cozy bumps with the still images. Then I'd
>Bring back Metalocalypse for the final mini-series the exact way Brendon wanted
>Revive Moral Orel as a new show: Moralton, let Dino use it to tell all the lost Moral Orel stories
>Revive some shows cut down in their prime like 12 oz mouse, Perfect Hair Forever, Superjail, and China IL
>Get Adam Reed to do another season of Frisky Dingo
>Greenlight Death Fighter, presuming it can still be made without Croker
>Constantly air shows from adult swim's vast variety of original programming; especially animation
>Restart the adult swim shop and use it to give things like the rest of Moral Orel a proper DVD release
>Promote the shit out of every show, instead of just Rick and Morty
>>
>giving away Rick and Morty
>one of the most popular modern adult toons
this is why you'd fail miserably
>>
File: da homos.jpg (411KB, 1186x809px) Image search: [Google]
da homos.jpg
411KB, 1186x809px
i would greenlight the yurope mini series that was cancelled during pre-production after the sam hyde fiasco
>>
>>94235757
Adult Swim managed to do fine without it for 12 years. Plus I'd be bringing back all the classic shit, and revivals/reboots/nostalgia is all the rage now, and without most of adult swim's mid-tier programming dragging it down it could really shine
>>
Remove it, replace it with TTGO reruns
>>
All the "classic shit" that you want to revive from adult swim don't have enough love to warrant a reboot, except MAAAAAAYBE Metalocalypse.
And that's a huge fucking maybe.
Old shows shouldn't be revived or rebooted or shown just because they were cancelled too early, people want new shit that could be better, not old shit that they'll laugh at and then change the channel because they've seen it before.
Why the fuck would you sell Rick and Morty to Comendy Central dumb dumb?
>Stop airing American Dad
Damn at least stop airing the Cleveland show, love American Dad.

I think you just want a nostalgia block, which I'm not against.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-28-22-42-03.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-28-22-42-03.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
Greenlight this and place it after Rock and Morty.
>>
Bring back World Peace.
Rerun more classics. Trim all the fat.
>>
>>94235725
Replace everything with Xavier Renegade Angel and 12 oz. mouse, alternating, for the entire block.
>>
>Getting rid of a popular show just because you don't like it
alright then
>>
Everything OP says and make a miniseries for Xavier: Renegade Angel and Galactic Kids Next Door
>>
>>94235725
Don't forget to revive Megas XLR too
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.