[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Eternals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Anyone else miss the eternals and their presence in the marvel universe? Or are their any fans left?
>>
>>94234501

What is the Eternals?
>>
>>94234523
The celestials when first coming to earth, recognized that the human species had the capacity to harness powers they experimented. Which created the eternals, the first superhuman. Highly advanced, they moved their kind off world to the moon titan. The deviants looked more like demons & your standard humans.
>>
>>94234896

That sounds interesting.
>>
>>94234896
>celestials
Well there's part of the problem, there's only one of those left, and he's being kept as a pet by the Never Queen as protection from Logos.
>>
File: 1487175405956.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1487175405956.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>94234983
Kept as a pet? Doubt it. The Last Celestial is going to go through a training arc in order to become the Legendary Super Celestial God Super Celestial in order to slay Logos and the First Firmament in order to avenge his kins.
>>
Sadly most of them are boring. Thsnos is the only one getting attention
>>
>>94235084
Not unless a competent writer wants to bring them back to prominence
>>
>>94235084
Thanos is shit though. Nothing but a repetitive story arc of either Thanos achieving cosmic abstract godhood and then losing it again or Thanos doing something in order to win Death's love again. Sort of like Iron Fist whenever he gets a new book, always start off with him going through another mid-life crisis. So boring.
>>
>>94234896
Most of the eternals never left earth, Uranos just took a bunch with him into space after they lost their civil war against Kronos and the other eternals. Even then those guys settled on the planet uranus, the ones who settled on titan where a group of Uranos eternals who were attacked by the kree and crashed on titan.
>>
Thanos has a cousin named Thena.
>>
>>94235061
Which issue of Ultimates is this?
>>
Just give me a collection of the Kirby stuff
>>
>>94234501
These guys could've been Marvel's New Gods but they let them go to waste. I miss my dear baby Sersi, best boy Makkari, and dare I say, /ourguy/ Ikaris. I hope after Alonso and Amanat get fucked and Marvel becomes good again, the Eternals get brought back as well.
>>
>>94234501
They're almost forgotten at this point. Thor and Asgaard fills their role as godly protectors of Earth while the Inhumans took their roles as offshoots of humanity in space before Marvel tried to shill them as mutant replacements.
>>
File: Sersi04.jpg (76KB, 265x589px) Image search: [Google]
Sersi04.jpg
76KB, 265x589px
>>94234501
I miss Sersi.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.