[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... How did he come back to life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

So... How did he come back to life?
>>
>>94233711
he got better
>>
>>94233711
We don't know.

Deadpool's dug up his grave at least twice now and he's still been there every time.
>>
>>94233711
He's a Skrull. They are going for movie synergy.
>>
>>94233737
From being a charred skeleton?
>>
It would have been easy to explain he came back from Chaos War, but then there's >>94233759
>>
>>94233820
I honestly wish the characters from Chaos War and Necrosha who came back, stuck around. In case I'm mistaken, there are some that are supposedly missing in action from Necrosha and it Chaos War did establish that Swordsman and Yellowjacket survived until Brevoort out of the blew quashed it with no explanation.
>>
>>94233711
shenanigans
>>
Secret Wars IV you faggots. It's what brought D-Man back.
>>
>>94233711

He was just in Carol's head. He was a figment of her imagination, a representation of her own self-doubt.
>>
>>94233932
Did it make him gay too?
>>
>>94233865
What's Banshee's current status since he was brought back for Necrosha, then again brought back as a Horseman.
>>
>>94234057
Forgotten by the writers.
>>
>>94233794
Shit grows back anon

it's called healing
>>
>>94233990
His name is D-Man. It's in the name.
>>
A wizard did it
>>
>>94233711

Well Hulk has a healing factor so you why not Doc Samson. Just say he regenerated after awhile
>>
>>94234271
Isn't that a common thing with the gamma freaks?
>>
>>94233711
Bendis is a retard. Just like how Tony's now a graduate of Cambridge University in London instead of MIT
>>
>>94234271
Yet again, if we are making fan theories, we need to account for Deadpool digging up the body multiple times now. The because of stories where it happened, this can't be written off as a non-cannon joke.
>>
>>94233932
actually, he randomly reappeared just before the last Incursion. It was a short-story in Spider-Woman's annual?
>>
>>94234308
I think gamma freaks need to be in contact or supplied with gamma to regenerate. Unless you're a Hulk.
>>
>>94234386
Haven't read Bendis' Iron Man but many know that he ignores the continuity in order to deliver us "explosive universe and status quo changing stories".
>>
Speaking of characters who came back to life, did they ever explain how Negasonic Teenage Warhead came back?
>>
>>94233711
Hulks have something called a regenerative-healing factor. Given sufficient time and lack of interference, its possible for them to resurrect themselves assuming most of the corpse is in tack.
>>
>>94237389
Movie synergy you fucking sinner
>>
>>94237389
I really hate that they gave her that look. At the start of the title, she was so pretty.
>>
>>94237389
Could just say she survived Necrosha.
>>
>>94237779
This.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.