[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rocko's Modern Life 2017 Reboot Discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: ouch.png (174KB, 401x220px) Image search: [Google]
ouch.png
174KB, 401x220px
Does anybody feel that the slapstick was a little too harsh in the new RML trailer?
I know the original series had a lot of that, but I hope it doesn't escalate to Ren and Stimpy levels.
RML was generally a comfy show for the most part, and the trailer seems like they just took acid.
Granted this is only a trailer so time will tell how it turns out.
What do you think?
>>
File: RealD.jpg (55KB, 600x271px) Image search: [Google]
RealD.jpg
55KB, 600x271px
>>94232744

Why are their 3d glasses coloured like that?
>>
>>94232796
Probably because it symbolizes 3d more but I do agree lol kind of a fuck up on their part.
>>
>>94232744

I'm surprised they didn't make a joke about how expensive going to the theater is nowadays, especially compared to 1993-1996.
>>
Rocko getting treated like shit is the show's running theme, so I didn't find it weird. It's nowhere near gross enough to be Ren and Stimpy-tier, either.
>>
>>94233476
That's true but he usually gets a nice ending.
>>
They got pretty much everything right, even down to the voices, so I'm willing to bet they'll even out the slapstick so it has a satisfying payoff.
>>
>>94232744
>comfy
How was RML comfy? Everything was out to get Rocko. It actually made me kinda paranoid as a kid. The universe was out to get him. How do you hide from that?
>>
>>94233960

It was probably Rocko's pleasant personality.
>>
>>94232744
If it wasn't harsh it wouldn't be Rocko's Modern Life. Go watch Steven Universe if you want to be a little bitch.
>>
>>94234183

Damn straight.
>>
>>94234183
I'm just saying don't do my nigga rocko like that he got beat up like 15 times in that trailer alone.
>>
File: 1500896282961.jpg (80KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1500896282961.jpg
80KB, 640x480px
>>94234239

Rocko has always deserved better.
>>
>>94233742
Are you saying he won't? That was only the first two minutes of an hour long special.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.