[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was your reaction after you finished reading this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Avengers Disassembled.jpg (23KB, 216x324px) Image search: [Google]
Avengers Disassembled.jpg
23KB, 216x324px
What was your reaction after you finished reading this?
>>
>>94231917
mad
>>
Tony was lying and had just come off a four-course highball breakfast when he gave his speech. Wanda conveniently going insane that day sure saved his ass.
>>
The first time I read Bendis's Avengers era was a third of the way through and their was still a lot of hype around it. I remember disliking but not as much as I do now. I like the finale issue with the montage of their favorite moments though I think Bendis has overdone that now.
>>
>>94231917
NOT LIKE THIS!!
LIKE THIS!!!
>>
This arc was the first time I had ever run across Bendis. He took some interesting subplots from the previous author, ran them all into the ground, killed a lot of characters for no reason, had the stupidest motivations for any character to do anything at all (heroic or otherwise), and he rebooted everything.

My initial reaction was rage and yelling, "BEEEENNNNDDDDIIISSSSSS!!!" at the top of my lungs, which awoke the entire apartment complex and neighborhood.

My overall reaction was a lifelong hate of Bendis and everything having to do with Bendis in general. Guy ruins EVERYTHING. Even Nailbiter.
>>
File: 1485698799953.jpg (46KB, 716x480px)
1485698799953.jpg
46KB, 716x480px
>>94231917
>What is this, fanfiction?
>this nigga Bendis went through some great lengths to shoehorn Spidey and Sniktlepoo onto the Avengers
>>
>>94231917
I hate finch
>>
When I was 16:
>Wow! Finally a comic book that actually has consequences and realistic characters! And thank god they got rid of all those stupid characters I'd never heard of, lol who the fuck is Jack of Hearts?? Ant-Man??

Now:
>Only a 16 year old would like this complete garbage that spits in the fact of everything that makes superhero comics good
>>
>>94231917
>Bendis isn't very good at writing teams is he?\
>>
I thought it was pretty interesting and engaging.

It was one of the first comics I ever read
>>
>>94232268
>that spits in the fact of everything that makes superhero comics good
Explain...
>>
>>94233760
>I thought it was pretty interesting and engaging.
Same, Carol's rageful emotional reaction to seeing Wanda, confirming that she was behind everything was powerful.
>>
was kinda hot when Falcon hugged sobbing distraught Carol desu
>>
Thing is, when I got into comics, it was around Secret Invasion (Deadpool), and I was mainly reading that through Dark Reign, and then I decided to go to Dark Avengers cause all villain cast. I genuinely did not get the Bendis hate...until Siege. Just getting into comics and having such a big plot like Norman Osborn's reign end so anticlimactically made me so mad.
>>
>>94232061
>>Bendis: I want to kill all the lame Avengers and put in COOL characters.
>>
>>94234046
The first lines are.
>>You know Viper?
>>Viper?
>>Yeah, Hydra Girl? Green Hair?
>>What about her?
>>You ever sleep with her?

I'm not shitting you.
>>
Not like this...not like this,

LIKE THIS
>>
>>94231917
That was the first Avengers book I've read. I liked it back then.

Now after reading other Avengers stuff, both newer and older I came to conclusion that I don't really like Avengers. The team just doesn't click for me, doesn't matter whether Avengers, New Avengers, Uncanny Avengers or any other....
>>
> Has Wanda go mad
> Never explains why this happens
> Has Strange show up and shit on Wanda, and blame her for things Strange is actually culpable for (magic babies).
> "No such thing as Chaos Magic"; attempts to turn Wanda into X-Men character by removing her Elder God lore.
> Wanda is bad because Magneto is bad.
> Janet, one of the smartest Avengers, is portrayed as a stupid bitch.
> Makes no fucking sense, and it's agenda is so transparent.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.