[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

remember when marvel used to be about the red pill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 23

File: redpillman.png (1MB, 920x732px) Image search: [Google]
redpillman.png
1MB, 920x732px
remember when marvel used to be about the red pill
>>
God I love Bagley.
>>
File: redpillman2.png (821KB, 1023x411px) Image search: [Google]
redpillman2.png
821KB, 1023x411px
>>
>>94229232
>remember when marvel used to be about the red pill

*Remember when Marvel used to be about the red pill?
>>
>>94229282
didn't realize i was on reddit
>>
>>94229232
Wasnt this Bendis?
>>
>>94229337
yup this is from Ultimate Spider-Man Requiem #1
>>
File: Summerpill.png (27KB, 546x442px) Image search: [Google]
Summerpill.png
27KB, 546x442px
>>94229232
Your "red pill" is an illusion, OP.
>>
>>94229274
>muh Murica, best country on Earth
Do Burgers genuinely believe people see them as role models?
>>
>>94229271
Eww.
>>
>>94229674
Yep. The American propaganda machine has been rolling for decades, and shows no sign of stopping.

I also find it ridiculous that people are complaining about comics being too lefty nowadays, when Superman was created by two Jewish guys and was going after corrupt politicians and businessmen as far back as 1938. And Marvel was all about the counterculture when they got popular.
>>
>>94229232
This isn't really anything. It's casual observation. If you wanted to get deeper you could always just do how War and law are related.
>>
>>94229780
But if you're a lefty shouldn't you be all "we're all equal" rather than "Murica's the best role model and we got freedom and Democracy is ours and we're gonna set the example". That sounds like extreme right-wing propaganda to me.
>>
>>94229674
Hey, going by OECD countries, they're number one in income equality, poverty rate, healthcare costs, infant mortality, obesity, carbon emissions, incarceration, and murder rate. So they're doing well there.

inb4 buttmad burgers
>>
>>94229274
>Others would follow
Literally all the rest of the world does is talk shit about America, they wouldn't follow us to a fucking ice cream shop.
>>
>>94229844
I worded that poorly. I was agreeing and saying that America's propaganda machine that teaches them that Merica #1 has been going on forever. And yeah, I do agree with pushing equality.
>>
>>94229674

Yes, seeing as how everyone else relies on us for pretty much fucking everything.
>>
>>94229674
most shit started being talked in 2011 when the sjw waves started becoming a huge pain in the ass and most of the left shit started going main stream
>>
>>94229947
>And yeah, I do agree with pushing equality.
Why?
Literally no two people are equal, much less -everyone-.
>>
>>94229960
>bombs everyone
>creates tensions in countries and between nations
>is literallly a mixing pot yet still full of racism
>SJWs are making fun of the President Elect on national television every day
>be first on obesity, murder rates, income inequality
>destroy the planet through constant carbon emissions cause millionaires gotta be billionaires

Truly ROME 2.0!
>>
>>94230034
>bombs everyone
So you don't have to.
>creates tensions in countries and between nations
They do that fine all by themselves.
>is literallly a mixing pot yet still full of racism
We were never a "mixing pot". Even after hundreds of years, we just have completely separate races and cultures living next to one another. We're only united by guns and hamburgers.
>SJWs are making fun of the President Elect on national television every day
That's Marxism, which is Russia's fault.
>be first on obesity, murder rates, income inequality
Niggers were a mistake, yes, and even are most poor are more well off than 99% the rest of the inferior world.
>destroy the planet through constant carbon emissions cause millionaires gotta be billionaires
Talk to India and China about that. The US continues to be the foremost producer in both green technology, and environmental monitoring.

How about the rest of the world tries sucking a lot less?
>>
>>94229232
>>94229274
>muh inevitability of conflict

Wow, how insightful.

One of the persistent realities of our century, that has grown more and more evident the better communications become, is that people all over the world are generally not all that different, and no matter their creed, the vast majority of them want very little more than to live peacefully. The idea that humans cannot coexist is tripe shoveled into your mouth by people who do not WANT to accept this reality, because they are too insecure to imagine a world where they have no enemy to fight and condemn.

These people want a good-evil dichotomy, want a struggle, because they need that narrative and the self-assurance it provides. The solution to our problems is to recognize the circumstances that create these kinds of people and eliminate them.
>>
>>94230135
>The state of your defenses
Dying of laughter right now
>>
File: 1439195944516.jpg (45KB, 418x359px) Image search: [Google]
1439195944516.jpg
45KB, 418x359px
>>94230185
>majority of them want very little more than to live peacefully
Then why don't all these niggers and muslims live peacefully in their own countries insteading comming to my continent to collect welfare and ruin nighbourhoods and scare my kids, it's not even women or children, it's 20-25 year old niggers comming here with dreams of baning my white daughter, stay back and improve your shithole instead of ruining what we have here
>>
>>94230026
Because no one likes being treated like shit. Hell, the SJWs treat anyone who doesn't agree with their views like shit, and no one likes them as a result. /pol/ is in the same boat. Being civil to each other is how things get done in the world. Cooperation with others is what's allowed mankind to flourish, otherwise there's a good chance we would have died in the ice age.
>>
>>94230135
>So you don't have to.

Have you considered that in most cases nobody has to?

>They do that fine all by themselves.

The US isn't alone in worsening tensions across the world, plenty of nations war profiteer, but to deny that they do it is dumbshit.

>We were never a "mixing pot". Even after hundreds of years, we just have completely separate races and cultures living next to one another.

I guess shit like rock'n'roll never existed then. Weird, that's an odd delusion for the entire world to share simultaneously.

>That's Marxism
>"thing I don't like or understand is this other thing I don't understand bcos reasons!"

Pffft, you fucking retarded or something?

>blames social problems on race

Non-whites in other countries don't seem to have the same problems as yours. So you gotta wonder where the problem really is...

>and even are most poor are more well off than 99% the rest of the inferior world

Utterly incorrect, we have tons of communities that live in conditions we would consider Third World. Our poor are some of the poorest in the western world.

>Talk to India and China about that.

China is literally doing more for renewable energy and reducing emissions than the US is now.

>The US continues to be the foremost producer in both green technology, and environmental monitoring.

Which matters very little because we put hardly any of it into practice.
>>
>>94230267
>British divide the Arabic world
>Americans bomb the shit out of it
>make Europe take in the refugees
>Central Europe makes SouthEast Europe take all the weight on its shoulders
>WHY DO THESE NIGGERS WANNA FUCK MY DAUGHTER WHEN I'VE DONE NOTHING TO THEM?!

Gotta be honest Cletus, I doubt your inbred "daughter" (or is she identifying as a gender fluid fox now?) interests anyone that much.
>>
File: 1490798563616.jpg (83KB, 540x709px) Image search: [Google]
1490798563616.jpg
83KB, 540x709px
>>94230284

None of that has anything to do with deluding yourself into thinking we're all equal.

I imagine you're objectively better than a one year old. That doesn't mean you push him over, and laugh in his face because he shits himself.
>>
>>94230267
>comming to my continent
Can you pretend to be white any harder?
>>
>>94230267
>people running away from a war
>"why don't they just stay where they are!"

Honestly, if black people scare your kids, you're exactly the kind of person we need to examine and prevent.
>>
>>94229674
Well I dunno. Who was it the Yuropoors kept begging to increase their presence in the middle east and defeat ISIS? Why are some alarmists using the line that they have to look to Angela Merkel as the leader of the free world now that Trump is the POTUS?
>>
>>94230353
My point is is that everybody should have the same opportunities and not be discriminated against. When that doesn't happen, it creates dissent. Dissent creates violence. Sure, not everyone is objectively equal. But that doesn't mean they don't have things like emotions and desires.
>>
>>94230185
Nice pasta
>>
>>94230420
Well come on, it was America that created ISIS to begin with. Hell, they sowed the seeds when they gave guys like Bin Laden weapons.
>>
>>94229232

>red pill

Fuck off back to your MRA meeting place and plan your dream genocide of "females", you paint-huffing retard.
>>
>>94230389
>running from war as a man
Are you shitting me, John, what kind of person runs away form defending his country, I'd happy to take in women and children, since they will at least want to go back later, but dear Mohamed saying he is 16 when he has more hair on his chin than me on my head is ridiculous, how can you justify running away to leech of someone elses success instead of trying to make what yours better
>>
>>94230485
And yet they still come crying back to Uncle Sammy for his stockpile of nukes and disposable Alabama trailer trash to solve their problems because heaven forbid they actually REFUSE refugees from entering their already-overburdened nations
>>
>>94230485
Why is it that Muslims are never to blame for anything they do?

We armed Bin Laden to fight commies.

We didn't arm him to try to impose a theocratic dictatorship that tramples all over human rights by imposing Sharia.

Which is why it's stupid that we're arming "moderate rebel" groups in Syria, because there's no such thing as a "moderate Islamic terrorist".
>>
>>94230389
>people unironically believe that Islamists fleeing from Islamists, practicing Islam, in order to spread Islam to other countries, are """refugees"""

1-800-shut the fuck up
>>
>>94230026
Straw man argument, no one was saying everyone is equal.
>>
>>94229674
Anon, patriotism does not mean blind faith. I believe America is the greatest country in the world not because of how it is now but because of the principles this nation was founded under. We may fail and we may blunder, but true patriotism is to be able to remove yourself from the current state of politics so that you can strive for those same principles
>>
>>94230464
Being treated the same under the law is far more specific than just blanket "equality".

That's when people start to get confused between the difference of equality of opportunity, and equality of outcome.
>>
>>94230570
>Why is it that Muslims are never to blame for anything they do?

Why is it that white people are never to blame for anything they do?
>>
>>94230597
Refugees haven't committed a single act of terror since the Refugee Act of 1980. Kill yourself, /pol/.
>>
File: 1499036161444.jpg (15KB, 480x505px) Image search: [Google]
1499036161444.jpg
15KB, 480x505px
>>94229611
>fuk u pol ur stoopid
>>
>>94230624
What the hell makes America different? France had a rebellion. Greece rose up from 400 years of slavery under the Ottomans and created a nation. America looked down upon Irish, Blacks and Italians into the 1900s. Where is this "freedom and equality"?
>>
>It's another "/pol/ in /co/ thread"
So will this thread die before or after it reaches 500 posts of retarded arguing? Make your predictions, anons
>>
>>94230548
>Are you shitting me, John, what kind of person runs away form defending his country

Someone who sees that his nation has become a lost cause. Someone who has no desire to live in the kind of country that the most powerful factions will create if/when they win. Someone who is on the receiving end of sectarian violence by the winning or - at the time - reigning faction. Someone who has a family and doesn't feel he can keep them safe in the shitstorm that everyday life has become. Someone who has relatives that have left or are leaving and wants to rejoin them eventually. Someone who does not believe in violence. Someone who understands the situation and realizes that no matter how hard he fights, as long as the west keeps funding them, Saudi Arabia will continue to shit violent Wahabism out into other Middle Eastern countries until either they buckle or the entire region drowns itself in blood.

There plenty of reasons.
>>
File: 1464141984044.jpg (73KB, 256x393px) Image search: [Google]
1464141984044.jpg
73KB, 256x393px
>>94229674
Coming from a Canadian yes it is. It's the only country that has true freedom. I can't say anything about transgenders or muslims without going to jail. It's even worse in Europe.
>>
>>94230570
Is this what morons actually believe? That if you give a shitload of weapons to a group of unstable radicals that they're going to just stop once the big bad Ruskies are kicked out?

>>94230597
>Islamists practicing Islam must be doing so to spread Islam

Are you having a stroke?
>>
>>94230570
>We didn't arm him to try to impose a theocratic dictatorship that tramples all over human rights by imposing Sharia.

Yeah, we just gave him all he needed to inflict his bullshit on the region and turned a blind eye when it was no longer profitable to pay attention.

We knew what he and people like him were going to do when we stopped caring. But, as they say, out of sight out of mind.
>>
>>94230680
America may have looked down on them in the 1900's, but not anymore. It's not about what we've done in the past, what is important is how we strive for a better future
>>
>>94230570
>We armed Bin Laden to fight commies. We didn't arm him to try to impose a theocratic dictatorship that tramples all over human rights by imposing Sharia.
Now to be fair, that was kind of on us for thinking short term

>Which is why it's stupid that we're arming "moderate rebel" groups in Syria
This is true. Getting involved in another country's (another continent's, when you think about it) holy wars is a waste of our time and resources. Best case scenario they blow up who we want them to blow up and then get back to blowing each other up, also potentially trying to blow us up. Worst case scenario they get blown up and our weapons get taken.
>>
>>94230324
>That's Marxism
>"thing I don't like or understand is this other thing I don't understand bcos reasons!"

SJWism is just the latest bastard child of Marxism.

About one generation ago, the same kind of people were called "cultural constructivists". These were the people assaulting biologists for showing that traits were influenced by genes, and not everything was a "social construct".

That, itself, rose out of post-modern philosophy; a rejection of objective truth in favor of narrative.

Where did post-modern philosophy come from?

Marxism.

>Non-whites in other countries don't seem to have the same problems as yours. So you gotta wonder where the problem really is...

I didn't say "non-whites", I said niggers. Every single other non-white group here is doing fine. Hell, the average Asian American and Jewish American income far exceeds the average white income.

The rest of your points are just shit and not even worth responding to.
>>
>>94230686
This was pretty obviously a bait thread to begin with so...
>>
>>94230654
>Islamists caused the deadliest terrorist attack in American history
>Islamists caused the deadliest mass shooting in American history
>Dearborn, the heaviest concentration of Muslims in the country, requires a billion dollar survellience and informant program to keep them from blowing everything up
>100% of Muslims follow the teachings of a genocidal child rapist
>"lol y you no want more muslims?"

Yeah. It's working out so well for Europe. When's the last time they were visited by a Truck of Peace?
>>
File: IMG_0218.jpg (158KB, 600x904px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0218.jpg
158KB, 600x904px
>>
>>94230760
It's always a bait thread. That's what makes it so hilarious how retards from this board & retards from /pol/ respond seriously & spend 500+ posts arguing the same shit over an over again.
>>
>>94230570
Lets be clear here. Islam in its totality should not be tolerated. It is everything people profess to hate about every other religion.

However you're viewing the things that have happened in the middle east as completely the responsibility of those who dwell there.

The land itself is what is desired, the people are expected and inevitably going to be liquidated either by causing them to move or simply causing strife until they're all dead.

Everyone keeps reacting to things going on in the present when the U.S makes plans that are ahead for about 20 years at least.
>>
>>94230637
White people are blamed for everything they do, and pretty much everything everyone else does as well.

Where have you been?

Have you looked at any given state's "most wanted" list, and seen how every single black and hispanic person is labeled "white"?
>>
File: IMG_0219.jpg (252KB, 745x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0219.jpg
252KB, 745x750px
>>
>>94229674
Butthurt Eurocaliphate resident detected
>>
>>94230848
This image is hilarious.
>>
File: IMG_2161.jpg (66KB, 473x355px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2161.jpg
66KB, 473x355px
>>94230624
Couldn't have said it better myself.
>>
>>94230857
To be fair, it's the same thing with any other thread on here. All everyone does is repeat the same arguments and no one ever changes their or anyone elses' mind. I haven't forgotten all the Man of Steel and Iron Man 3 threads.
>>
>>94230745
>America is the greatest because of its founding principles
>the past doesn't matter
>what do you mean other countries had the same principles?

Please anon...
>>
>>94230637
Hey newfag

Remember when George Zimmerman was white
Remember the pictures, the whitening for his mugshot

Remember Slavery, how whites are to blame though the Arab trade was far larger and longer, how the amount of slaves today far greatly exceed those of back then, there are more slaves in India than all of the Slave trade now
>>
>>94230881
How did this end up playing out? Do you have more?
>>
File: IMG_0202.png (3MB, 1242x1853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0202.png
3MB, 1242x1853px
>>
it's always funny talking with americucks who think that wars of independence are some sort of concept they invented
>>
File: IMG_0210.jpg (173KB, 454x704px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0210.jpg
173KB, 454x704px
>>
>>94231082
Don't forget Democracy and Freedom. They were Ancient Greeks as well (current Greeks are not white and Turk rapebabies). They are also the spiritual successors of the Romans, and have never done anything wrong. Their war of independence was totally for an ideal and not about money. America truly is the greatest.
>>
>>94231006
>can only recall the zimmerman stuff
>calling anyone a newfag
Why do you even care, anyway? You were probably memeing in those circlejerk threads.
>>
>>94231139
>current Greeks are not white
Yeah, the old ones weren't either. Unless you're stretching the definition of the word white to it limits.
>>
File: IMG_0211.jpg (78KB, 400x261px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0211.jpg
78KB, 400x261px
>>
>>94229960
yanks actually believe this
>>
>>94231164
http://www.dps.texas.gov/Texas10MostWanted/fugitives.aspx

>White(hispanic)
>White(hispanic)
>White(hispanic)
>White(hispanic)
>White(hispanic)

I chose Texas at random. You can do this for any state.
>>
>>94231178
Dunno, everyone around here seems pretty white. Italians too. I guess slight tans make us Meds "Yuronigs", like /oil/ would say?
>>
>>94231249
>>94231164
I take that back. I just tried it with Alabama, and they're all niggers, correctly identified as niggers.

http://crimestoppersmetroal.com/most-wanted.php?county=jefferson
>>
File: lol ok.jpg (29KB, 531x530px) Image search: [Google]
lol ok.jpg
29KB, 531x530px
>>94231139
>mfw 100% Greek and don't even have a tan but inevitably more posters will respond about how _____ isn't white till literally none of europe is considered white
>mfw this retard thinks there's been some massive shift to how Greeks looked 2000 years ago
>mfw he probably doesn't even know the coastal part of modern day Turkey literally was Greek including where Troy was
>mfw he's actually saying the Greeks were successors of Romans and not the other way around

You literally know nothing.
>>
>>94229232
>Things are bad already
>So let me go ahead and make them exponentially worse while pretending the superhero stuff I do make up for destabilizing every other country I'm not in with people who buy my shit

Yeah I remember when Marvel used to have writers viscera-deep in American imperialism.
>>
>>94230753
It's almost like the Jewish and Asian American weren't systematically enslaved or something!
>>
>>94231337
Mathe na diabazeis re malaka. To post itan apantisi sto to pisteuoun oi Americans, oxi to to isxyei. Eleos pia. To Ellin = Biastomwra einai pagkosmia gnwsi edw pera. Ai pigaine gia ypno.
>>
>>94230860
I honestly don't get why people have a rage boner against Islam and not Christianity.

At the same time I don't get why SJW dipshits don't understand there's a difference between Islam and "Islamic Culture".

There used to be a "Christian Culture". We obliterated that piece of shit culture's iron grip on our society and now Christians don't feel the need to burn people at the stake.
We should do the same to Islamic Culture so that Islamists don't feel the need to blow themselves up alongside a few innocent people.
>>
>>94231498
One was literally genocided, and the second were thrown into concentration camps.
>>
>>94231560
>I honestly don't get why people have a rage boner against Islam and not Christianity.

Then you might be legitimately retarded. People don't have a rage boner against Christianity for the same reason they don't hate Hinduism, Buddhism, Paganism, or, hell, even literally Satanism is better than Islam.

Religions are not all the same, and Islam is objectively the worst.
>>
>>94231560
They are both shit but Islam is worse

At least Christianity has brought good things
>>
>>94229674
>Does the USA think about us?
No.
>>
>>94231594
>>94231587
Christians in the Middle Ages killed more people than any other religion combined.

The Bible is literally the basis of the Qu'ran, and the Qu'ran itself is lighter on stomach turning atrocities than its predecessor.

The reason no one looks down on Christianity anymore is that the Christian culture was attacked until it was destroyed, and now most christians don't even read their holy book in full once in their entire lives, and if they do they tend to skip the shit that talks about marrying your rapist or being stoned to death, or how you have to deal with a village of heathens next to you (hint: genocide and slavery) and a literal guide on how much beating is moral against a slave (if he doesn't die in three days after the beating, you're good. Dies in four days because you beat the shit out of him then you did nothing wrong, essentially).

Christians aren't genocidal fuckheads because they ignore their holy book now. When Islamists start doing the same then Islam won't be hated.
>>
>>94231653
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>94231517
signomi koumbre, then nomisa exan elllines thamesa

kali nikita
>>
>>94230185
>All of recorded human history has war
>You'd have an extremely hard time finding even a stretch of one year where there wasn't a war happening somewhere in the world
>"B-but, all humans just want to get along"
>>
>>94231689
Sup Cenk

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Q5EDwTluWIk
>>
>>94229332
Oh you must be confused you're on /4chan.org/co/
>>
>>94231560
>I honestly don't get why people have a rage boner against Islam and not Christianity.
If you draw a published comic strip where Jesus Christ fucks a goat, Christians will get mad and write angry letters and blog posts. If you instead draw Muhammad fucking a goat, Muslims will find where you live, or find where you work and literally blow your shit up.

There is strong religious beliefs, and then there's Islam, a religion with followers so fierce in their beliefs that they will declare legit war on those who they see as a threat, which can range from entities as large as governments, to those as small as harmless comic strip artists.
>>
>>94231689

You get the feeling islamic terrorists are doubling down because they saw what happened to Christianity in America so they fight every attempt to liberalise it?
>>
>>94231562
>Jewish Americans
>genocided
Holy shit nigger you're stupid

Also everyone stop acting like EVERY non-Anglo who moved to the New World didn't eat shit from the collective at some point. You all forget how the Irish and Italians were treated and that the idea of "white" as a race has only exist for less than 100 years.
>>
>>94231562
Oh, so did they take all their money after that? Did they spent generations after that being treated like absolute shit?

Slavery is worse than genocide sure, but the Jews suffered genocide for 6 years. Blacks suffered slavery for centuries. I think even though the Jews got the raw end of the deal individually, culturally it fucked over black americans much harder, plus even after being released as slaves most of them were in an economical dead end because America was still so fucking racist holy shit.

South Africans don't seem to have the "lazy nigger" stereotype associated with them, maybe because their oppression ended with a decisive victory rather than with a bullet to the head.
>>
>>94231689
All of that is literally bullshit. All the bad parts you mentioned were from the Jew testament, which Christians don't follow.

The new testament is all about some smelly hippy who said you don't have a right to judge other people, and the greatest commandment of all was to love your neighbor.

The Qu'ran and Hadiths are all about a genocidal child rapist whose greatest commandment was "submit or die".

That's why Christian countries are awesome, and Islamic countries are always steaming piles of shit.
>>
>>94231732
>"You can find a rationale to ignore the Old Testament"

Yeah, like I said. Christians aren't massive pieces of shit like extremist Islamists because they ignore and cherry pick their holy book, in a perfect combination of stupidity and arrogance, since they're essentially saying they know better than God about what his word means.

When Christians didn't do that, the Crusades happened.
>>
>>94231517
to ti pisteuei kaneis, an den isxyei, den einai "gnosi"
>>
File: 23141234312421.png (1MB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
23141234312421.png
1MB, 1162x850px
>>94231808
What's wrong with the Crusades?
>>
>>94229232
>>94229274
Your filename more than your pics are now making me think of a character who is entirely about subjecting people to a series of sociopolitical discourses.
Like out of nowhere during stopping a bankrobbery he starts going off to both hostages and the criminal he's wrestling down about the banks, class division, the function of donations and welfare, taxes, the economy, etc.

Everyone's just baffled what the fuck is going on. A few issues later he meets his match in this villain who calls himself the Devil's advocate, all he does basically is just counter any points Redpillman makes. You can't even tell if he's sincere but he makes a compelling point.
>To what end
Fuck if I know, when you think about it a lot of comics inject the writer's opinion or some argument or philosophy they vaguely comprehend on a whim anyway, might as well have the characters facilitate just that boldfaced. So if you read or buy this comic you know exactly what you're getting so you can't complain, and vice versa the writers can just go ham without worrying if it's derailing from the tone. Because there is no tone but the rants.
>>
>>94231768
>South Africans don't seem to have the "lazy nigger" stereotype associated with them, maybe because their oppression ended with a decisive victory rather than with a bullet to the head.

Actually, actual "starving to death, immigrate to America" Africans do far better than your average nigger.

I've worked with many of them. In fact, I've worked as a subordinate to many of them, as they frequently become team leads due to their hard work.

Then you've got your average American nigger, who thinks he has a single right to bitch about his "slave days" he never had.
>>
>>94231754
Not asking why people don't get mad at the people who pratice it, I'm asking why people talk shit about Islam as if Christianity as a religion was so much better.

When the Christians saw that you lived in a city their book fancied a few centuries ago, they took a few hundred spoiled noble brats with the best equipment money could buy, a few thousand slaves-in-all-but-name conscript peasants and butchered and raped civilians while calling it a "Holy War".

I fully understand why people don't mind Christian culture. Because right now there barely is any. Because we decided as a civilization to fuck that shit, and we spent generations eradicating religious extremism.

This Islamic craze is something recent too. There were much more Crusades that there were big scale Jihads. Most islamic countries were moderates until a few decades ago, when the US decided their economic interests superceded the region's stability and started funding extremist jackasses.

So yeah I don't understand why people hate Islam since it's essentially Christianity's less-evil-yet-still-a-raging-jackass son.
>>
>>94231911
>I'm asking why people talk shit about Islam as if Christianity as a religion was so much better.

Because it objectively is.

Every religion is better than Islam.

Scroll up.
>>
>>94231873
Actually made me laugh, I'm regretting less making this thread
>>
>>94231875
>South Africans
>"Starving to death, immigrate to America" Africans.

You ignorant racist piece of shit
>>
>>94231849
Ask Constantinople
>>
>>94231932
Like, by what it's written? The Qu'ran is less repulsive than the Bible by far. At least the Qu'ran doesn't go on and on for Zeus knows how many pages justifying rape, or detailing the exact number of beatings a slave should be given.
>>
>>94231911
>MUH CRUSADES

...were a defensive reaction to the incessant military invasion of mudslimes:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Vienna

We were one cavalry charge from never having the enlightenment, industrial revolution, or scientific boom.

Instead we would be beheading each other for eating bacon.

I have no fucking idea why you're trying to compare Christianity to Islam, but there isn't any other religion, or general ideology on the planet that is even as remotely disgusting as Islam.

It's both in their holy books, and their practices.
>>
>>94231911
Because Christians aren't currently bombing the shit out of civilians on a nearly weekly basis.
>>
>>94231991

Then you obviously haven't read either.

If you're referring to the Jew testament, then take it up with the Jews, who still don't act anything like your average sociopathic mudslime.
>>
>>94231962
I think the city is more angry with what has been going on since 1451
>>
>>94231936

America takes in at least 1,000,000 immigrants every year, from all over the world.

Not just South Africa, you dumbfuck.

The guy I worked with was from Ethiopia. He was very tall, worked very quickly, was the team lead, and didn't sit around collecting welfare checks because "da white mayne holdin muh down"
>>
>>94229908
It really is crazy that it's considered a first world country.
>>
>>94232024
I've read both. The Qu'ran is still a crime against humanity given book form, but the Bible is worse. Not by too much, but god damn is it worse.
>>
>>94231911
>So yeah I don't understand why people hate Islam since it's essentially Christianity's less-evil-yet-still-a-raging-jackass son.
Lol nice one Mohammed.
>>
>>94232085
Good thing that most active groups of faithful (Orthodox, Protestants, catholics etc) have adjusted to current social norms then, while Islam largely glorifies it's fuckery
>>
>>94232085
Not really Achmed.
>>
File: 108alias.jpg (235KB, 964x1490px) Image search: [Google]
108alias.jpg
235KB, 964x1490px
Yes, no one sold out to SJWs harder than Bendis.
>>
>>94232085
>but the Bible is worse.
>This is what Libtards actually believe
Kek, how?
>>
>>94232085
How the fuck is "love your neighbor as yourself" worse than "kill everyone who doesn't believe I'm God's prophet"?
>>
>>94230745
how often do you browse 4chan?
>>
>>94232131
So like I said, shit on Islamic culture. Christians have "adjusted to current social norms" because they have chosen to ignore most parts of their holy book. By proper Christian doctrine they're heretics who're going to Hell.

If you're shitting against Islamic culture by all means go ahead, I'll help you out. Let's destroy that cancerous piece of shit. But don't pretend Christianity is somehow more pure that Islam. Both religious are an atrocious offense against moralism. It's just that Christians decided how they feel about stuff apparently matters more than the Word of God himself.
>>
>>94232191
The new testament overwrites the canon, and it;s much, much better than whatever excrement Islam uses as a holy book.
On top of that, Christian Culture has progressed.
So yeah, Christians have a right to look down on both Islam and it's culture.
>>
File: Islam.png (81KB, 407x651px) Image search: [Google]
Islam.png
81KB, 407x651px
>>94232191
>Christians have "adjusted to current social norms" because they have chosen to ignore most parts of their holy book.

Christians never followed the Old Testament in the first place.

Why do you keep being wrong over and over again?
>>
>>94232165
You do realize the Bible doesn't just have "love your neighbor" don't you? In fact, "kill everyone who doesn't believe in God" is in there too, New Testament and all. Want me to go fetch God's son/reincarnation's words?
>>
>>94229232

Marvel is an American company that mainly sells stuff to young Americans.

If the USA is at war, invading other countries, and stuff like calling French fries "Freedom fries" is a thing, the comics will reflect that.
>>
>>94232240
They just followed the new testament, who says God will destroy with righteous fury those who oppose him, anyone who had a good life on earth will go to hell, cripples are that way because God is punishing them, homossexuals are worthy of death, and that God is a terrifying being that all should fear or be destroyed by him.

Oh yeah, what a nice religion. Really different. "Believe in me or my God will destroy you, by way of me" is really something else compared to the barbaric "Believe in me or I will destroy you". Sure
>>
>>94232245
>If the USA is at war, invading other countries, and stuff like calling French fries "Freedom fries" is a thing, the comics will reflect that.
Current Marvel does not side with America. Current Marvel is feverishly anti-Trump, and anything he stands for, outside of making money. Marvel loves making money.

Current Marvel turned Hydra into a reflection of the current US administration. Muslims are peace-loving representations of purity and goodness that the mean old government wants to put into camps or wipe out completely.
>>
>>94232191

Look, you're clearly fucking retarded, so let me explain this to you in simple terms.

In order to blame an ideology for something, it:
1. Has to be contained within the fundamental texts of the ideology, and
2. Carried out by its adherents.

The New Testament doesn't support the crusades, even if they were entirely justified against Islamic aggression. Jesus would have "turned the other cheek", and we'd all be slapping our heads towards Mecca by now.

Similarly, the Talmud tells Jews that everyone else are worthless animals that should be slaughtered, but when the fuck is the last time a Jewish terrorist attack happened?

In the case of Islam, Mohammad was a genocidal child rapist. He specifically instructed his followers to genocide all the infidels, many, many times. And they do. And they do so in the name of following Mohammad's teachings.

That's why Islam is such complete and utter shit. It's not about "extremism", it's not about "how closely everyone follows their religion"; it's that the teachings of Islam are complete shit, and it's followers are complete shit.

That's the entire problem.
>>
File: 1501041101005.png (501KB, 706x780px) Image search: [Google]
1501041101005.png
501KB, 706x780px
>>94230654
Have you not seen the news nigger? About every two weeks there's a story of a Muslim ramming a truck through a crowd or blowing shit up Germany, France, or England.
>>
>>94232238
The new testament does not in any way, shape or form overwrite the canon you retard. Outside of the stuff Jesus said that the people got wrong before, everything else is canon. Jesus says so himself

Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth pass away, not one letter, not one stroke of a letter, will pass from the law until all is accomplished

Matthew 5:!7-18. Read your own holy book you heretical scum
>>
>>94232330
>>94232244
You still haven;t really made a point how is it worse than Quran by far.
And again, it does not really matter since Modern Christianity does not just follow the text by heart (because most religions in the world adjust to reflect the society around them).
So, unless you want to vent by 'Abloobloobloo, both holy books are bad', any point you try to make about the two religions being the same paints you as an absolute retard
>>
>>94232330

Maybe you should actually fucking try reading the new testament, and this is coming from an agnostic.

Jesus literally said "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone", not "Behead that infidel!"

I'm not sure whether you're an atheist or a mudslime, because only one or the other could make such a ridiculously ignorant comment.
>>
>>94232361
So, the Talmud saying that the goys should be slaughtered is different than Mohammed saying the infidels should be killed?

Yeah, the Islamists aren't heretics like the modern Jews, that's the problem you retarded piece of shit. What's the difference here? Jesus said to "turn the other cheek" only when dealing with other Christians. The nonbelievers are still made to suffer the wrath of God. According to Matthew, every single word of the Canonical Law and the old Prophets is still in effect.
>>
>>94232393
>The new testament does not in any way, shape or form overwrite the canon you retard.

It literally does. That's the entire point of calling it "The New Testament", you fucking retard. Your own quote supports this.

All the crazy shit that "god commanded" from the Old Testament, according to J.C., was no longer necessary. That's why Christians don't follow all the crazy requirements of Leviticus, because they had been "fulfilled". Instead, "the law" had been replaced by his hippy shit.
>>
>>94232400
>Most modern religions don't follow their commandments
>Extreme muslims do
>But only Islam is the problem

Islam is a problem that needs to be fixed like Christianity was. By being castrated and made an absolute joke of itself. You idiots are talking about Islam as if it were unique, when we faced the problem of religion being followed by the letter many times over, and the solution is actually the same.
>>
>>94232465
>>94232454
Just so you know, every few centuries, the dogma and the books of Christianity were overwritten.
We have records of that happening(mostly stuff that survived from the days of byzantine empire).
And things have been changed/toned down over revisions and still are.

So , al ot of the old shit is not really applicable/practiced.
Current christianic dogma is not the same as the one of 2000 years ago and current believers are not heretics in the eyes of the church.

So, comparing Christianity and Islam now, Islam is by far worse.
Whatever 'gotcha' moment you go for by pointing out that millenia old morals and texts are monstrous by todaa's standards won;t really accomplish much
>>
>>94232465
>So, the Talmud saying that the goys should be slaughtered is different than Mohammed saying the infidels should be killed?

The difference being that we're not visited weekly by a Jewish Truck of Peace.

Which is the entire point of my post, you dumbass.

Nobody would have a problem with Islam if they started acting more like jews, and quit terrorizing everybody.
>>
>>94232524
Only Islam is currently the problem, yes.
>>
>>94232524
It's uniquely horrible, and there's absolutely no part of it worth saving.

If you remove their genocidal child rapist of a prophet, what exactly is left?
>>
>>94232454
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Jesus' words, not mine. When he says about being good to one another he's only including "folks who believe in Yahweh"
>>
>>94232604
Ramadan, I guess?
>>
>>94232619
>Fake starve yourself to death, without any of the benefits of actual fasting

No, I'd say "the pilgrimage to mecca", because that's when they all trample each other to death.
>>
>>94232519
Jesus says time and time again he doesn't come to overwrite the old canon you idiotic fucking shit. Why do you ignore the word of the Prophet?

The scriptures are COMPLETE.

You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life (John 5:39).

THE OLD TESTAMENT IS THE LAW. If you don't follow the old testament, you're not a Christian, you're a fucking heretic.
>>
>>94232608
No, actually, he literally hung out with whores, gamblers, and the so-called "worst of society", the furthest from God.

Again, if you're going to talk shit, at least read the new testament.

I've read the Qu'ran, and many of the Hadiths, so I'm more than ready to talk shit about mudslimes who adhere to it.
>>
>>94232672
1. Because I'm not a Christian, you retarded cuck.
2. Because that's the politically correct way of saying "I'm not asking you to abandoned your beliefs; I'm telling you that they simply no longer apply"

Nobody gives a fuck what you personally believe.

Christians don't follow the old testament.

They never have, and they never will.
>>
>>94232553
And the entire point of my post, dumbass, is that it isn't the religions themselves are the problem, and the culture they originate is the symptoms.

Christians and Jews aren't genocidal maniacs now because they outright don't give a shit to what most of their holy book said. They used to, and the Inquisition, Salem and the butchering of Jerusalem proves it. It's not an unique problem with Islam, and it can be dealt with the same way we dealt with the Christian problem: a cultural war.
>>
>>94232672
Why are you so buttblasted and insist the dogma has not evolved in general in the last 2000 years and no church would ask you to follow the book to the letter?
>>
>>94232743
So what's written in the actual book isn't the problem, it's if the people choose to follow it or not?

Thanks for agreeing with me
>>
>>94232749
Good, deal with it.
Till then, Islam is a problem. And the culture it originated from and the culture it allows to prosper are a problem.
Not so much anymore with christianity, so it's better.
>>
>>94232749
>Christians and Jews aren't genocidal maniacs now because they outright don't give a shit to what most of their holy book said.
False. Neither calls for genocide; the Qu'ran does.

>They used to, and the Inquisition, Salem and the butchering of Jerusalem proves it.
None of which are supported by the actual texts.

>It's not an unique problem with Islam, and it can be dealt with the same way we dealt with the Christian problem: a cultural war.
Mohammad was a genocidal child rapist. To reform Islam would be to remove him. Remove Mohammad, and what exactly are you left with?

It's something that isn't even remotely Islam.

WHICH IS THE PROBLEM.
>>
>>94232764
The Dogma has evolved because people ignore the Word of God, not because of anything else. The Word of God is still complete, and if the Church doesn't ask people to follow the rules of the book then the book is obviously not Holy and the Word is clearly not from God.

The moment Man can decide he knows the Truth better than God, then Man is a heretic, and should probably stop being a hypocritical little shit and just form their own religion instead of hijacking an existing one for brand recognition.
>>
>>94232797
That's the point dipshit. Islam isn't the problem. Religion is a problem. Islam isn't unique, and you deal with it the same way we dealt with extremism before.
>>
>>94232781
>So what's written in the actual book isn't the problem, it's if the people choose to follow it or not?

The old testament is included as (an incredibly boring) foil to what the New Testament preaches.

Christians don't "ignore" the old testament... it's been fulfilled, therefore don't follow it in the first place.

I don't know why this is so hard for you to understand. It's incredibly basic shit.
>>
>>94232840
Sure, whatever.
Islam is still shittier than Christianity by any measure
>>
>>94232781
Nah Jesus was all like forget about the Old Testament
>>
File: 1500529570185.png (242KB, 404x362px) Image search: [Google]
1500529570185.png
242KB, 404x362px
>>94231875
>>94232074
Duh, those are outliers. There's like 200,000 nigerian americans right now and about 20-30% of assimilated african americans. That's multiples of millions vs a couple hundred thousand.
>>
>>94232824
Deuteronomy's chapter is for the most part about genocide and glorifying it. Joshua also has two pages talking only about genocide.

Please, do read your own religious texts sometimes.
>>
>>94232840

They do.

I haven't been forced to go to church in forever, but I'm pretty sure the leaving ceremony is still "Go love each other in peace, and Jesus commanded", or some shit, before a dumbass song starts.

You're just still pretending Christians follow the old testament, when we keep telling you that you're a dumbass.
>>
>>94232876
>>94232891

Because it's false. Jesus says so himself. He tells you not to ignore the Old Testament, and tells you to look to the Scriptures for guidance. Matthew 5:17-18, amongst many other examples.
>>
>>94232916
>Deuteronomy
>THE OLD TESTAMENT

Only an inbred mudslime could continue to be this retarded.

The cringiest of my fellow fedora lords are better than this.
>>
>>94232074
>Specifically talked about South Africans
>Gives example that has nothing to do with South Africans
>Gets called out
>Y-you dumbfuck!
>>
>>94229232
Ugh. So fucking misogynistic. I fucking hate mansplaining.
>>
>>94232982
Well he was taking about Jews too
>>
>>94232355

there are some things you are not taking into consideration

After the terrorist attacks on the world trade center, Americans were not divided. Only a minority opposed the Iraq invasion, many politicians who believed Iraq had no WMD voted for the Iraq war because the priority of a politician is getting elected to continue being paid by the State, and voting against that would have made them be seen as unpatriotic at that time. Bush Son managed to be reelected.

Nowadays, Americans are divided, and it seems young people, because they are more leftist than older generations (which is normal since the 60s), and because minorities make a larger % of the youngest generation, tend to oppose Trump. And Marvel cares mainly about that Market.
Basically, Marvel thinks or thought SJWs are what is hip among young people nowadays.
Also, opposing Trump isnt the same as being Antiamerican (many government officials who have been there for decades working for American global hegemony see his isolationism as weakening America and stregthening the international influence of China and Russia).

Another thing, even Marvel plans their comics to some degrees, and Trump becoming president was very surprising if you were mainly looking at the polls.
Secret Empire was planned before Trump's victory, and from what they have said recently, it will be the last very political event of Marvel, had its ending changed because of the changing political climate, and that for the forseeable future, Marvel comics will be far less political, because in a very divided society it is bad business.
>>
>>94232982
>Matthew says the Old Testament is canonical law
>Ignores Joshua
>Ignores Samuel
>Ignores the fact the center of the religion he's defending tells him he's wrong in a quoted mass published book anyone can consult at any time

But I'm the retard sure
>>
>>94233137
I didn't vote for Trump, and I agree with you
>>
>>94232608
>>94232539
>>94232672

This is all wrong. Think of these posts when you read about the Protestant Reformation. Its consequences were every person reading the Bible and interpreting it in wildly different ways, when before the 1500 Catholics, Eastern Orthodox, Armenians, Copts, Ethiopians believed 99% in the same things.

We have complete New Testaments from the fourth century (300s),
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codex_Vaticanus
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codex_Sinaiticus

and we have fragments of all the new testament books from the second century on, plus writings of Church fathers, and many other books that did not make it to the canon of the Bible, like the Shepherd of Hermas, or the Didache.

The abolishing of the Old Testament Law is a central point of Christianity.
Christians did not circumcise, and did not follow the dietary laws of Jews (they did not eat kosher). The Judaizers Paul hated were people who wanted to make Christians (converts from Pagan religions) follow the laws of the Jews.

Jesus himself contradicted Mosaic law.

Some Pharisees came and tested him by asking, “Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife?”

3“What did Moses command you?” he replied.

4They said, “Moses permitted a man to write a certificate of divorce and send her away.”

5“It was because your hearts were hard that Moses wrote you this law,” Jesus replied. 6“But at the beginning of creation God ‘made them male and female.’a 7‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife,b 8and the two will become one flesh.’c So they are no longer two, but one flesh. 9Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”

10When they were in the house again, the disciples asked Jesus about this. 11He answered, “Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery against her. 12And if she divorces her husband and marries another man, she commits adultery.”
>>
>>94232964

Jesus did not abolish the law, he fulfilled it, making it obsolete. Literally Romans 10:4 Christ is the end of the Law, in order to bring righteousness to everyone who believes.

Eating makes you impure but Jesus said this

“Listen and understand. 11A man is not defiled by what enters his mouth, but by what comes out of it.”.....
“Do you still not understand?” Jesus asked. 17“Do you not yet realize that whatever enters the mouth goes into the stomach and then is eliminated? 18But the things that come out of the mouth come from the heart, and these things defile a man. 19For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, and slander.

Jesus said this on resting during Saturdays

One Sabbath Jesus was going through the grainfields, and His disciples began to pick the heads of grain as they walked along. 24So the Pharisees said to Him, “Look, why are they doing what is unlawful on the Sabbath?” ...........
Then Jesus told them, “The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath. 28Therefore, the Son of Man is Lord even of the Sabbath.”

he also contradicted Mosaic Law on divorce as it was posted above, and on stoning adulterous women.
>>
File: IMG_1126.jpg (17KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1126.jpg
17KB, 250x241px
I'm an ex-muslim. My family would LITERALLY kill me if they knew. This is widely recognized as part of Islamic law. It's an evil fucking religion.
>>
>>94233864
How did you avoid getting stoned?

I'm always curious about this. I had a Muslim friend who was a girl, who married a non-Muslim British soldier.

Her family disowned her, but wasn't killed.
>>
>>94233954
They still think I'm Muslim
>>
>>94232085
>He says not quoting anything
>>
Remember people don't give muslims an inch.
>>
>>94234348
That must be suffering.
>>
>>94230185

You sound like you lived your whole life in a sheltered white neighborhood, or are just completely oblivious to what's going on around you. People stick to people that are like them. Skin color, religion, musical tastes, anything they can find. Doesn't mean they can't get along, most simply choose not to
>>
>>94229780
Yeah, that's the point, they're no more counter-culture, the left is the status quo.
So the comics that used to be rebellious catering to it feels retarded. It'd be like a punk rock band making music pro wallstreet.
>>
File: 1498030138215.jpg (456KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498030138215.jpg
456KB, 1920x1080px
>>94229674
Burgers are more autistic than Krauts and Finns combined anon.
They think they're the role model of the world while the rest of the world sees a bunch of dick waving idiots fighting for the right to say nigger and not be called racist. Honestly when is the last time America had a hill to die on that wasn't stupid as hell?
>muh oil
>muh mexican slave labour
>muh welfare bitching
>muh literally everybody is middle class
>muh dude weed lmao
>muh political cynicism
>muh healthcare is for faggots
>muh PC jesus niceguy.(tm)
>muh Foreign intervention
>muh culture
>muh south shall rise again

Balkanisation of the United States fucking when
>>
People who criticize USA lefties don't have the slightest fucking idea of what South American countries have to deal with. USA lefties seem like the far-right compared to what we have here.
>>
>>94229960
Yeah, thanks for financing our drug cartels, our smuggling dens and socialist agenda, America. Also the constant attempts to take our jungle. What would we be without your intervention?
>>
>>94234634
South American lefties all imitate the left of the USA, only on a retarded pace.
>>
>>94230848
>cap this dude literally wants to genocide me
>cap pls
>cap you literally saw the camps
>cap why
>cap
>cap please
>>
>>94234699
Fuck no, South American lefties are pretty much Nazis.
>>
>>94229908
>non-issues used to make irrelevant people feel good about themselves
don't care 2bh
>>
>thread devolves into /pol/-posting
Bendis Tony was right.
>>
>>94234743
>OP first post talks about redpilling
He knew what he did
>>
>>94234348
Why haven't you cut off all contact from them?

I know that seems a bit extreme in most circumstances, but if you're not exaggerating about the "they'd genuinely kill me" part it seems like a very reasonable solution
>>
>>94234722
Never seen antifa faggots punch people on the street around here. Yet.
Though the socialists niggers will burn stuff from time to time to protest when their pet politicians are threatened.
>>
>>94234634
Doesn't Venezuela have legit communist death squads?
>>
>>94234765
This.. Everyone who's getting into this shitflinging contest is mentally retarded. But watch this thread make it to 500 posts on retarded arguing alone
>>
File: RhodesiansNeverDie.jpg (188KB, 680x750px) Image search: [Google]
RhodesiansNeverDie.jpg
188KB, 680x750px
>>94234845
>tfw you've seen legit cartoon threads get outright deleted by mods almost immediately while political shitpost threads almost always stay up for days
We desperately need some half decent mods on this board
>>
>>94231560

When is the last time that Christians blew up major landmarks in the name of Christianity.

Maybe you hate Christians for telling you that jacking off to your futa and lady porn is wrong, but Christians have done a hell of a lot more good for this planet than any other group of people and a lot less evil than Muslims and atheists.
>>
>>94234884
>We desperately need some half decent mods on this site
FTFY. I'm sure some boards have half decent mods, but this site desperately needs more. Oh & look, the shitflinging is still going on.
>>
>>94231689
>Christians in the Middle Ages killed more people than any other religion combined.

Source?
>>
>>94231560
>There used to be a "Christian Culture". We obliterated that piece of shit culture's iron grip on our society and now Christians don't feel the need to burn people at the stake.

I'll take a few stake burnings a few times a year over the shitty "culture" that America has now.
>>
>>94230848
What issue issue is this?
>>
>>94232085
This guy is either a foaagot, a tranny or an enabler.

No sane, straight person could say this shit without shitposting.
>>
>>94232191
>So like I said, shit on Islamic culture. Christians have "adjusted to current social norms" because they have chosen to ignore most parts of their holy book. By proper Christian doctrine they're heretics who're going to Hell.

"Current social norms" are shit and are dragging the West down into a pit of sin, vice, stupidity and sloth.
>>
>>94234979
Agreed.
>>
>>94235120
Yes, but we aren't throwing each other off rooftops and beheading one another. Not en mass, anyway.
>>
>>94234558
You seem far more sheltered, to be honest. You've spent all your life sticking to your ethnic-social-religious group, in area where your group is the only thing around, and you presume not only that this is how all humans function, but the only way they can function.

You sound twelve years old.
>>
>>94229232
>Bendis thinks that 'counterintuitive' is a big word for a teenager.
...Or IS it a big word for a product of American education? I don't know. Tell me, burger people. Are 16 year olds that dumb where you come from, or is Bendis, that Bendis (the writer [of comics]), just that out of touch?
>>
>>94232240
>Mexico has less muslims than the US.

That wall should be built as soon as possible.
>>
>It's a /co/ gets tricked into debating politics and religion thread
Every. Time.
>>
>>94236472
it might just be a big word for Bendis, they don't regularly say it on Law & Order: SVU
Thread posts: 208
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.