[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Justice League Trailer Sneak Peek Comic Con

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

So there's a part when reporter says that Lex escaped from Arkhan Asylum on second trailer of Justice League (00:50). I'm pretty sure it's Deathstroke who will help Lex escape from Arkham. What do you think?
>>
>>94224315
I really love how much effort Snyder puts on the storyboards. As someone that has had to work with lazy directors it's cool that the guy actually knows what he wants to do. Probably saves the studio a lot other time.
>>
>>94224315
It wouldn't surprise me if Deathsroke and Luthor got cut. The movie already had a ton of cameos and plots. It's pretty munched confirmed they reshot and cut a lot of stuff.
>>
>>94225203
Yeah
>>
>>94225413
Why do you need to lie?
>>
>>94225413
I'm baffled that they want to include this subplot on top of everything else we know is in the movie. This is a lot of shit. I mean, fuck, is the movie supposed to be four hours long?
>>
>>94225688
On top of what? It's a pretty basic story, as basic as mos
>>
>>94225203
Same
Come to think of it, this is probably a huge reason the movie is gonna be finished in time after the director change, Joss had everything meticulously laid out for him far ahead of time, thus any potential changes he would have made afterwards would have had proper time to be incorporated
>>
File: Arkham_Asylum_Gates.jpg (279KB, 1536x654px) Image search: [Google]
Arkham_Asylum_Gates.jpg
279KB, 1536x654px
I could see a quick scene of Batman rushing into Arkham as the invasion is about to go down, to get some intel from Lex, only to find that there's been a massive breakout, which Bats didnt know about since he was busy recruiting the superfriends,
He finds someone like Aaron Cash who explains that Deathstroke broke in and let Lex loose accompanied by a quick flashback showing it happen
(This can lead in to the Solo Batman movie by hinting that Two-Face/Mr.Freeze/Ivy/Bane/whoever broke out as well)
>>
>>94225714
No it's not

They're doing they same thing they did in BvS. Throwing in multiple storylines for no reason other than Snyder thought it was cool.
>>
>>94225203
>>94225511
>>94226509
>>94226509

Snyder doesnt draw the storyboards.
>>
File: Zack-Snyder-Batman-Gauntlet.jpg (469KB, 2024x1350px) Image search: [Google]
Zack-Snyder-Batman-Gauntlet.jpg
469KB, 2024x1350px
>>94227033
He storyboards the movie, then passes the draft to a storyboard artist who draws it out more detailed
>>
>>94227033
He does. The guy had been doing it since before college, you are talking about a guy that grabbed a shovel and digged trenches on his backyard to make ww1 movies. Say what you want about the movies, but he is extremely dedicated.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.