[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Kenan best boy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (442KB, 1041x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
442KB, 1041x1600px
Why is Kenan best boy?
>>
He's a bully.
>>
>>94219078
I do believe he acknowledges he is one.

will they explore that his bullying is unwarranted seeing the cause (takes it out on the son of the airline owner he believes was at fault for his mother dying) of that is still alive
>>
For one thing, he didn't have to suffer such shitty ship writing and being retconned
>>
He's in a good book and he's just your type
>>
>>94218285
Because he's flawed.

Fatty Batty best boy.
>>
>>94222293
Fatty Batty, Super Bully, and Wonder Bitch are the best incarnation of the League in general.

>>94219551
What
>>
>>94223557
not wonder snake?
>>
>>94218285
Because he's a dummy with a good heart
>>
File: tumblr_orjguigIkX1smb66mo1_500.png (289KB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_orjguigIkX1smb66mo1_500.png
289KB, 500x326px
Chinese Purple Fast is best girl
>>
These covers have given me a food fetish.
>>
>>94218285
>liking Ultra Gook
He's a twat, and people who like him need to die in a fire.
>>
Wonder if Yang will come up with a Chinese Doomsday.
>>
>>94226605
Technically already has.
>>
>>94226605
He did.
>>
>>94226553
>Gook
Anon, gooks are Vietnamese. Kenan is a chink. If you're gonna be racist, at least use the correct epithet.
>>
>>94218285
Better keep the dumplings coming, The Chinese think nothing of cannibalism.
>>
>>94223557
You know, he isn't superbro and have a horrible relationship with an out of character goddess looking down on humans and didn't die just to have his soul fused with blue superman
>>
Is there a chinese knockoff Amanda Waller yet?
>>
>>94226989
Wait Gook comes from hangook, which is korean. If you're going to correct someone to make them a more precise racist, you need to be precise yourself.
>>
>>94227212
Dr. Omen?
>>
>>94226968
Issue?
>>
>>94227261
You can't prove it. There's two other theories
>>
>>94227827
Like the issue before the current release, or the one right before that, where a mythological being was injected with the Doomsday virus.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.