[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Think of a /co/ character they now get the last golden ticket

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Gert I Hate Fairyland.jpg (502KB, 1907x1144px) Image search: [Google]
Gert I Hate Fairyland.jpg
502KB, 1907x1144px
Think of a /co/ character

they now get the last golden ticket to the Wonka Factory instead of Charlie Bucket....what happens?
>>
>>94217482
Sooo.... she's actually like 30 right?
>>
>>94217501
They joke about her being horny but no one wants fuck her looking like a child.
>>
>>94217501
Closer to 40
>>
>>94217482
Dan from Dan VS. Sabotages everyone to win, eats a milk chocolate bar, then burns down the factory because he's lactose-intolerant.
>>
>>94219085
Dan gets the ticket after spitting out the chocolate realizing it has milk in it and some horrible crinkly paper in it.
>Chris and Elise are flabbergasted but congratulating him for his luck
>Dan nearly throws it away not giving a shit saying "Why would I want to spend MY free time at that conman's factory?" Is only stopped after Chris BEGS Dan to take him as the "1 guest and making a condition to buy Mr Mumbles a lifetime supply of sardines
>Dan uses this opportunity to show everyone how much of a fraud Wonka is and is unimpressed by everything he shows them in the factory.
>He admits he did like that boat tunnel though.
>>
>>94219139
Damn... I really want that episode now.
>>
>>94219172
Dan Vs Wonka.

Dan Vs The Chocolate Factory

"Guh, WHO would want an EDIBLE teacup?! You can only use it ONCE!"

"You shut up you little loudmouthed BRAT! I'm not going ANYWHERE tillI read every LAST letter of this ridiculous contract."

"You built a transporter to make giant bars of candy into SMALLER bars of candy? Ugh can you people NOT see why this man is out of his mind?!"

"If your little orange SLAVES sing one MORE song I will strangle every last one of them and forcefeed them your own confectioneries Wonka!"
>>
>>94219234
>>94219139
Okay... you have to be either Dan Mandel or Chris Pearson. This is too perfect.
>>
>>94219255
I wish I was man, just a fan of the show.

I guess I have a better grasp of the writing style then I thought I did.

Someone send this Dan Mandel on his twitter, see what he thinks.
>>
File: All_3_eds.png (199KB, 472x467px) Image search: [Google]
All_3_eds.png
199KB, 472x467px
>Ed would have absolutely no self control and would probably get kicked out of the tour even earlier than Augustus did
>Edd would spend so much time complaining about how the factory doesn't make any sense that Wonka would eventually get rid of him. He would probably be the last of the three to get kicked out
>Eddy would take Slugworth up on his offer to get rich and constantly start fights with pretty much everyone else, especially Violet and Veruca
>>
>>94219386
*last of the five
>>
File: Dreadout.jpg (64KB, 640x437px) Image search: [Google]
Dreadout.jpg
64KB, 640x437px
I don't have any pages from the comic but possessed Ira from Dreadout was the first thing that came to mind.

I want to say shit goes horribly wrong but she doesn't seem to give a damn so she'd probably eat chocolate and be just as quirky as he is. Or eat Wonka's head when he said the wrong thing.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.