[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some shows that disappointed you beyond belief? Pic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: header.jpg (135KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
135KB, 460x215px
What are some shows that disappointed you beyond belief? Pic related. I couldn't even get through the 4th episode.
>>
I'M THE NEW AVATAR!

DEAL WITH IT!!!
>>
File: 1414901734589.gif (2MB, 331x236px) Image search: [Google]
1414901734589.gif
2MB, 331x236px
>>94216871
>>
File: 157147.jpg (15KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
157147.jpg
15KB, 225x350px
>>94216836

are you still salty you cant self insert as mako
>>
>>94217250
It just lacked the "x-factor" that made The Last Airbender so great. The supporting characters (as well as the audience) grew with Aang. As the character's developed, the tone of the show changed. LoK just hops right in to Korra on the the cusp of becoming the Avatar, and makes me not care about her, because all of the growth is over with.
Also, Female main characters are complete shit and can't carry their own story because realistically women can't be good leaders.
>>
>>94216836
Honestly I really liked the first season despite its flaws, it was a few episodes into the second season where I thought it was unwatchable crap and dropped it
>>
File: MY SIDES.gif (393KB, 540x310px) Image search: [Google]
MY SIDES.gif
393KB, 540x310px
>>94217400
you sound like a little bitch
>>
>>94217434
mad about your head canon?
>>
>>94217250
>>94217486
>>94217545
shameful samefaggery
>>
File: 1483772473228.png (146KB, 396x335px) Image search: [Google]
1483772473228.png
146KB, 396x335px
>>94217574
you do know you can make one than one post in a thread right
>>
>>94217545
>That one anon who shows up in every Korra thread to accuse anyone who didn't like the widely agreed upon of being shitty second season of being an angry waifufag
Nice to see you're still around, now all we need is to call Azula a crazy evil bitch and wait for Scrapper to rear his ungodly autistic head
>>
>>94217629
We need to have someone spam that evil tree cutting Asami art too.
>>
>>94217400
>because all of the growth is over with.
How do you know all the growth is over with if you only watched 4 episodes?
>>
>>94217665
He must be psychic If he wasn't bullshiting about only watching 4 episodes, Korra doesn't experience any growth besides turning lesbo
>>
>>94216836
Trying a bit too hard to fit in there. LoK s1 was fucking amazing for the first couple of episodes and everyone was hype as fuck up until the mid-part of the season when all the Mako relationship drama started and then of course the terribly rushed ending.
>>
>>94217665
What does she actually have to do? Learn how to airbend? Yawn. Aang had to stop a world war and all Korra has to do is bitch and moan about learning something.
>>
>>94217715
I'm not psychic. You can tell from the very beginning the writers backed themselves into a corner with no natural place for the characters to progress.
>>
>>94217715
You must be mentally stunted. Korra experienced way more growth than Aang did. She's practically a completely different character at the end of season 4 from how she was in season 1, whereis Aang always stayed the same.
>>
>>94217760
In season 1, yes, her big struggle was to learn to airbend. Which was pretty much supposed to be a direct contrast to how Aang had to struggle to learn earthbending. Are you legitimately stupid or did you not watch either of those shows and all you know about them is from /co/ threads?
>>
>>94217827
>callback to the previous series
Sign of bad writing. You should not have to rely on other works to get people to pop for your shit. Also, in the Last Airbender it just felt like there was more at stake. Aang HAD to learn earthbending for the world would be conquered by the fire nation. With Korra, it feels like it's just a game to her or something, because there is literally nothing on the line.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.