[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about Jared´s Joker?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: jokerleto-920x584.png (625KB, 920x584px) Image search: [Google]
jokerleto-920x584.png
625KB, 920x584px
What can we expect from This new Joker?, will he fill in the shoes of his predecesors? , or will he fail again?
>>
His design is really bad for starters
>>
Thankfully people hated it so much we might actually go a cycle of Batman movies without the Joker.
>>
>>94216357
The way he was written and his design was terrible, his acting wasn't really that good either, though to what extent is unknown because of the God afwul editing. That said there's potential given that Leto is actually a good actor, but to be honest I'd be fine if they don't use the Joker again simply because I'm kind of sick of him
>>
>>94216357
I didn't mind the gangster stuff and he got of been good but got screwed over by a bad movie and his sidekick out acted him
>>
File: 1365967730530.jpg (4KB, 103x128px) Image search: [Google]
1365967730530.jpg
4KB, 103x128px
>>94216357

There's just so much wrong with it that I almost don't feel like I can really blame Leto for his acting alone.

Everything from his writing to his design is just so shit that I don't think any actor could've pulled it off.

The only thing I really liked about it was the gangster angle. The Joker being feared and even respected to an extent in the underground was kind of neat.
>>
File: lolfox.jpg (23KB, 300x293px) Image search: [Google]
lolfox.jpg
23KB, 300x293px
>>94216622
>we might actually go a cycle of Batman movies without the Joker.
>believing this
>>
If he didn't have those faggy tattoos I wouldn't mind him at all
>>
>>94216357
>What do you think about Jared´s Joker?
ONLY reason I saw suicide squad...
>>
>>94216357
i think its savable but its needs better writing more than anything but apparently that wont happen with their plans for his next couple flicks
>>
>>94216357
Literally the worst joker on film behind Remero, Hamill, Nicholson, and Ledger. I don't know how much of that was Jared Leto's fault, but the character came across as rando gangster with a shitty clown gimmick.
>>
>>94216357
Are you talking about Harley Quinn's boyfriend?
>>
>>94216746
>ONLY reason I saw suicide squad...
Oh that's so sad
>>
BEEEEEEEEEEF
>>
>>94216887
Finally someone else who agrees those Jokers are overrated. Hamill has one of the most generic overdone voices ever.
>>
File: mmmmmmmmagic.jpg (248KB, 603x615px) Image search: [Google]
mmmmmmmmagic.jpg
248KB, 603x615px
>>94216357

It was awful. It's like his whole process for coming up with the character was "ok his thing is that he's crazy, right? So I'll just act as retarded as possible."

>random southern accent in the middle of lines
>Sesame Street Count laugh
>HONKA HONKA

The entire performance was so bad I felt embarrassed watching it. Glad I didn't pay to see that turd.
>>
>>94216357
Felt too much like trying hard to be Jim Carrey

And worse, we're stuck with this version until the end of the DC cinematic universe, as well as slutty DUDE VOICES LMAO Harley.
>>
>"FUCK MY WIFE WITH YOUR BIG BLACK COCK YOU HUNKA HUNKA"

fun fact, Ayer didn't put that in the script, the actor threw it in. Bravo Leto.
>>
>>94216357

So many people became attached to Heath Ledger's Joker that any new portrayal of the character already faced an uphill climb in terms of getting fans on board. Leto's mediocre acting, the atrocious new design, and the film he "starred" in being a wet sack of porcupine shit did not help matters. If we are lucky, >>94216622 will be right and we will get a cycle of Batman movies that does not feature The Joker at all - which would be good, because Batman has plenty of other rogues around which a trilogy can be based.
>>
There's been five fucking cinematic Jokers already. Use someone else.
>>
>>94217668
did the same thing in the animated show and comics any one who fell for the trap ate it
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.