[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you like Mickey Mouse™ ? What's his personality like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: mickey-mouse-03[1].jpg (114KB, 512x730px) Image search: [Google]
mickey-mouse-03[1].jpg
114KB, 512x730px
Do you like Mickey Mouse™ ?

What's his personality like
>>
>>94216348
I know nu mickey doesn't give up, is rather upbeat, is the voice of reason and sticks up for his friends
>>
>>94216348
I would like to fuck his tight little mouse ass.
>>
>>94216348
Yes I do, because he does whatever he thinks is fun for others, especially the audience. Think of one "funny animal "cartoon character from the past 80 years that hasn't.
>>
>>94216348
Love Mickey.

He's plucky and a good friend.
>>
the same as Mario
>>
>>94216348
Bland, Donald is my main man
>>
File: ck.png (700KB, 425x659px) Image search: [Google]
ck.png
700KB, 425x659px
>>94216348
I like this Mickey Mouse.
>>
>>94218212
When did Michael Bay start directing italian Mickey comics?
>>
>>94216348
He helped save the watchmaker that invented the wristwatch from going out of business between wars.
>>
File: mickeymousetransvestite.jpg (386KB, 778x832px) Image search: [Google]
mickeymousetransvestite.jpg
386KB, 778x832px
>>94218221
Mickey's been a Michael Bay protag since the 1930s, man. Here, enjoy him kicking a fag's ass.
>>
>>94218263
I miss when mickey was a hothead instead of a corporate mascot
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 250x141px
Oswald is better
>>
>>94218298
They're trying to revert that a bit, starting with Epic Mickey and going into the shorts, but the system is so big that it'll take decades to undo the damage, if they manage at all- case in point, how he's forbidden from appearing in the new Ducktales.
>>
He's a good natured fellow, tries to do his best for others, but he messes up a lot and isn't infallible.
>>
>>94218326
Speaking of that, stories where Mickey, Donald and Goofy get together in comics and cartoons are comfy as fuck, they need to do more of those
>>
>>94216348
It's odd how he's seen as an actual character in other parts of the world but in the US he's just a logo.
>>
>>94218483
I don't know if it's just local editorial (Egmont, Panini) or a rare case of orders from above, from Disney (rare because they're generally genuinely hands-off with the comics), but for the last few decades comics creators have been discouraged from mixing Duck and Mice comics unless it's for a big special event story. It's really sad to me, I love it when they mix up both mythologies, and I'd love to see some story like "Mickey vs. Arpene Lusin" or "Duck Avenger vs Phantom Blot".
>>
>>94218311
Why does he looked so pissed off at Mickey?
>>
>>94216348
I like king mickey
>>
>Che-Che-Chernabog?!

How can you not love this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEcjjW_Nq5w
>>
I like the stories where he's a detective and has a blue shirt.
Also longer pants, I think.
>>
>>94219218
Because Mickey got the life he should have had.
>>
george carlin loves mickey mouse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt9WNI8LI9M
>>
>>94218483
whats with the lack of Goofy comics in general? he's the best
>>
>>94216348
>What's his personality like
a detective who slove mistery, defeating villains like Pete and the Phantom Blot (a James Bond type villain).
Italian Mickey is best Mickey
>>
>>94219773
he gets a ton of comics, they're just generally printed in Mickey's magazines
>>
>>94219773
Super Goofy>all
>>
>>94219312
This is objectively the best cartoon Mickey
>>
>>94219312
>Beagle Boys show up
Oh, cool, that's a neat little shout out to
>Chernabog shows up
My sides, they're in orbit
>>
>>94219312
That thumbnail made me not want to see it. I'm glad I ignored it.
>>
File: Darkenblot.jpg (163KB, 774x720px) Image search: [Google]
Darkenblot.jpg
163KB, 774x720px
>>94218221
>>
>>94221451
What little of Darkenblot I've read pains me because it's a perfect example of Italian colouring murdering their art. It's coloured all wrong for the art and story they were doing.
>>
>>94221451
>Phantom Blot
>Detective Mickey
>Batman Donald
>Don Rosa

When I think european comics, this is what I think of. How accurate is it?
>>
>>94221499
Depends on what market. Italy, or Egmont? If Italy, "Don Rosa" is not as prevalent. Also, all that is notable stuff, but not quite the majority- the majority will be "slice-of-life comedy story about characters fucking up".
>>
>>94218263
i couldn't believe how awesome these comics were when i started reading them
>>
>>94221451
Da dove scarichi i fumetti Disney?
>>
Mickey went through a big change when he became the Sorcerer's Apprentice.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.