[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some shows where the fanbase deservedly got BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 13-54-45-Z.jpg (11KB, 308x164px) Image search: [Google]
13-54-45-Z.jpg
11KB, 308x164px
What are some shows where the fanbase deservedly got BTFO
>>
File: finale-comic-book-guy.jpg (129KB, 594x320px) Image search: [Google]
finale-comic-book-guy.jpg
129KB, 594x320px
Gravity Falls
Wander over Yonder
Regular Show
Uncle Grandpa
Gumball
Young Justice
Teen Titans
Sym-Bionic Titan
Megas XLR
Codename: Kids next door
American Dragon Jake Long
Xiaolin Showdown
Kim Possible
He-Man and the masters of the universe
Transformers Animated
Hey Arnold!
Rugrats
Freakazoid
Animaniacs
Scooby Doo
>>
>>94216461
and Bleach
>>
>>94216461
I'd say this thread is about over
>>
What are some threads where the OP was dropped on his head as a baby?
>>
>>94216295
I really don't get why people hated the ending, I thought it was great. I only wanted two things out of it; for Jack to get back to the past, and for Jack to defeat Aku, and it delivered on both of those.
>>
>>94216295
you 1st
>>
>>94217535
Because the new season introduced a new character who we were intended to like and root for.
Whether or not she resonated with You, a lot of people really liked her and a new "condition" was added. Thus when getting back to the past was done in a half assed underwhelming way, and akus death directly caused the new character to also die, all three conditions suffered heavily.
>>
>>94216295
Samurai Jack doesn't even seem to have a fanbase anymore. It all basically just vanished.
>>
>>94217770
It's kind of just that its impossible to talk about anymore without shitposting
>>
>>94217770
All that's left are people that are still upset at the ending and the ashifags.
>>
>>94217904
Ashifags dried up ages ago. There hasn't been any new SJ content for more than an month.
>>
>>94217770
Just like Ashi
>>
>>94217918
>ashifags dried up ages ago
you fucking wish
>>
>>94216661
Bleach should've ended a decade before it actually did.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.