[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /co/ think of Prozzak? How come they never found much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (148KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
148KB, 1440x1080px
What does /co/ think of Prozzak? How come they never found much success while other animated bands found a lot of fans
also animated band thread
>>
1) They're Canadian
2) They were called a different name in the States
3) Their music got old fast
>>
>>94212804
>3) Their music got old fast
guess so when most of their songs are all the same song
funny how their biggest hit wasn't one
>>
>>94213041
Oh yea, all of their songs were about some chick that Milo knew from the past. Actually I do remember there being one that wasn't about that and it was about being who you want to be.

Song started off with an almost fat albert theme sounding vibe at the start and was talking about being as black, white, brown, straight, gay, etc as you want to be.

Truth be told I got a few of their songs on my phone and I listen to them every now and then while walking to work.
>>
>>94213647
they have appeal. just feel good late 90s early 2000s pop. fitting that their newest album is "forever 1999"
i guess what they failed to do was give the band a story to follow.
>>
>>94212407

>What does /co/ think of Prozzak?

It doesn't.
>>
>>94214458
They had a story. It was all about Simon being a lovesick loser.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEnQQLK8fVM&t=175s
these guys were cool
>>
>>94212407
Anybody seen their more recent videos? Godamn it is sad to see such a dip in quality.
>>
>>94212407

Used to love 'em as a dorky tween. Still like their music for the nostalgia value. I wish their storyline got some kind of conclusion.
>>
File: prozzak.png (426KB, 633x443px) Image search: [Google]
prozzak.png
426KB, 633x443px
>>94212407
Wow OP, that's really funny cause I just re-discovered them after like 15 years. I listened to them back in like 2002-2003 when I was a kid, and randomly got one of their songs stuck in my head last week.

They were my introduction to the "animated band" idea, where instead of real people, the videos have cartoon characters performing. It was really neato.

Catchy music. I like the main vocalist; he's got a good voice for pop. Shame they didn't get more popular. I think the most popularity they ever saw in the USA was when they struck a deal to do a song for that Disney Channel Original Movie, "Get A Clue" with Lindsay Lohan. A pretty forgettable movie, but it had a cool song.

Fun memories
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.