[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You think we'll see him the DCEU?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 4429368-untitled-1.jpg (626KB, 672x976px) Image search: [Google]
4429368-untitled-1.jpg
626KB, 672x976px
You think we'll see him the DCEU?
>>
>>94207983
Only if Johns makes the "mistake" of inviting Morrison onto the set.
>>
>>94207983
Doubt it. I don't really want him either, at least for a long time. The biggest mistakes DCEU and MCU make is that they either rush elements of the stories, or they focus on adapting new/popular stories instead of looking at what works best.

I say cover your bases first with the classic threats, like Despero, Starro, Bizarro, Mongul, and the like.
>>
that you'd even ask this question proves you don't understand him
>>
>>94207983
They'd need to fix the design. Looks like a generic undead monster. And not in a scary way.
>>
>>94207983
It would not work.
>>
>>94208090
>t. casual
>>
Who will play her in Justice League ?
>>
>>94207983
pls no. In general this is a big problem with comic movies as I see it. You have this huge history of stories to tell and the writers seem to keep trying to tell the biggest flashiest ones. But the reason those comics work as big and flashy events is that they are built on the foundation of years of other stories. Batman fighting Darkseid has weight because he usually fights mobsters and ninjas. Starting your movie universe with the biggest heaviest stuff BVS being both the death of superman and dark night returns. sets yourself up to fail.
>>
>>94207983
they have red martians now?
>>
>>94207983
How come the Brainiac drones in Injustice 2 looked like him?
>>
You didnt read the comic didnt you
>>
>>94208140
Taylor Swift.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.