[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would a sequel for this be a good idea? would you want one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1200.jpg (87KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1200.jpg
87KB, 1200x675px
would a sequel for this be a good idea? would you want one?
>>
Only if they show Tulio fucking Miguel's boipussy.
>>
File: chelly.webm (1MB, 1714x1080px) Image search: [Google]
chelly.webm
1MB, 1714x1080px
I just want more Chel
>>
>>94206085
I agree with you on that sentiment but consider this: threesome
>>
Probably not.
No.
>>
>>94206040
All the aztecs are dead b/c disease and Chel is some pussy slave to some governor so no
>>
File: The-Road-to-El-Dorado.jpg (233KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
The-Road-to-El-Dorado.jpg
233KB, 720x480px
>>94206040
Fuck yes. I want to see Tulio and Miguel (preferably with Chel but I don't mind if it's without her) in The Road to Shangri La.

Or hell, I wouldn't even mind if they did it with a whole new cast of characters to make it make more slightly sense historically or story wise, as long as they kept the buddy comedy dynamic and kept the basic premise of visiting "lost" legendary civilizations and utopias.

It was a really good basic idea for expanding into a bigger series and it's unfortunate the first movie didn't do well enough for it to go further.
>>
>>94206122
Tulio can still fuck Miguel while they are having a threesome.

Also does anyone have any OT3 art of this trio? I didn't realize how much I wanted this til just now.
>>
File: tumblr_nvd2rqOyLd1sec2l8o1_1280.png (644KB, 1280x1155px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvd2rqOyLd1sec2l8o1_1280.png
644KB, 1280x1155px
>>94206559
I don't have much, there isn't really much fanart for this movie in general so the pairing is even rarer, but if you wanna find polyamorous content your best bet is tumblr sadly
>>
>>94206669
Thanks.
>>
>>94206559
>Also does anyone have any OT3 art of this trio? I didn't realize how much I wanted this til just now.

Just search "tulio miguel chel threesome" on google images. Lots of lewds.
>>
I love how no matter the place where this movie is discussed we can all collectively agree that Miguel and Tulio are kinda gay for each other
>>
>>94206721
>GI
>not a booru
>>
>>94206040
The original plan was sequels. Basically Miguel and Tulio would globetrot around the world to ancient lost city after ancient lost mystical city. Just like like those old Bob Hope and Bing Crosby "Road to" movies that inspired Road to Eldorado in the first place meets Raiders of the Lost Ark. They'd take Chel, the horse and the armadillo with them and get into hijinks in Shangri La, Ys, Brigadoon, Atlantis and the like and try to schmooze whatever hot ethnic waifu said city provided.
>>
>94207234
reading this makes me sad
>>
>>94207234
>things you always knew you wanted and yet will never have
The pain never stops.
>>
>>94206040
My headcannon is to think that she slept around with both of them and had a at least one kid from both of them.

They live happy like a big family.
>>
>>94207932
I like this headcanon, I think so too
>>
>>94206121
wtf that's so hot
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.