[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rick and Morty thread? Season 3 starts in 3 days.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: rickandmorty_cc_201_pt4_1.jpg (78KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
rickandmorty_cc_201_pt4_1.jpg
78KB, 1080x608px
Rick and Morty thread? Season 3 starts in 3 days.
>>
>>94203345
So do you post this out of obligation, for the meme, or do you really care so much what other people watch?

if the last one, you may just be a butt blasted christfag
>>
>>94203345
Glad you like the show as well, let's continue discussion.
>>
>>94203345
But I like it, anon.
>>
File: Rock.png (101KB, 756x1162px) Image search: [Google]
Rock.png
101KB, 756x1162px
i tried to draw this nigger without a reference and oh boy oh boy someone tell me HOW THE F U C K DO YOU DRAW THE HAIR PROPERLY
>>
>>94203345
He's probably have more luck on /pol/ or /v/.
>>
File: RICK AND MORTY.jpg (194KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
RICK AND MORTY.jpg
194KB, 1920x1080px
>>
Hate to tell ya OP, but certain things just cant be discussed on 4chan because some autists find pleasure in waiting in the catalog for something they dont like just to shitpost it into oblivion. Its why You cant have RnM threads here, its why you cant talk about Edgar Allen Poe in /lit/, and YuGiOh in /tg/.
>>
>>94203325
>Haha dude nothing matters!
>Dude killing is fun!
>God doesn't real Morty!
>Sex jokes and toilet humor!
"adult entertainment"
>>
>>94203325

I don't have high hopes for this season but Im still going to watch it anyway
>>
>>94203325
I'm honestly excited, I wonder which direction they plan to take the show in
>>
>>94203554
Agreed. It's too mean spirited and stupid. Rick and Morty btfo once again.
>>
>>94203554
>Haha dude nothing matters!
The show being nihilistic isn't really a criticism, Bojack horseman and ATHF and a handful of other adult oriented shows do this, and are praised for it.
>Dude killing is fun!
A big part of the show is how detached Rick is from morality, and reality, at least the reality of the "normal world". Its kinda like the "You dont know anything about how the world really works" thing that most urban fantasy does. But to him, infinite realities really means nothing has any consequence. At least thats how that one character interpreters it.
>God doesn't real Morty!
Not really an argument. I get that its an over used joke to be a blatant athiest in peoples faces, but im sure if you gave us your favorite show, we could pick out a central, and often overused joke from it. either way im still going to call you a Butthurt christfag
>Sex jokes and toilet humor!
Yep. Got me on that one. Its a cartoon who's humor is derived from equal parts visual puns, crudeness, surrealism. You dont have to like it, thats mostly up to taste.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.