[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Generations: Hulk Preview

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: hulk-social-1.jpg (95KB, 949x500px) Image search: [Google]
hulk-social-1.jpg
95KB, 949x500px
>>
File: GENHULK-4.jpg (190KB, 864x1311px) Image search: [Google]
GENHULK-4.jpg
190KB, 864x1311px
>>
File: GENHULK-5.jpg (171KB, 864x1311px) Image search: [Google]
GENHULK-5.jpg
171KB, 864x1311px
>>
File: GENHULK-6.jpg (227KB, 864x1311px) Image search: [Google]
GENHULK-6.jpg
227KB, 864x1311px
>>
So tell me honestly. Does anybody actually care about General Tso's Hulk? Or is he just as bland as someone like Miles?
>>
>>94201641
He's a decent character but he never should have been turned into the Hulk. It's a disservice to both.
>>
>>94201641
People tried to say "he's not so bad" in order to stave off the racist claim but then it became so clear that all of this was garbage and the "racist" claim disappeared. Because you didn't have to be a racist in normies eyes to hate marvel. so now people don't have to hold up some fake facade of "which of these characters is least stupid, that's the one I'll claim is good." in order to avoid being called a racist.

Now they can just say, as they always wanted to, that, race aside, these changes all suck.
>>
>>94201675
Nah, Cho's hulk is fine. Of the legacy characters currently at Marvel, he's up near the top.
>>
It was fun at first and even the civil war II tie in was surprisingly decent.

It's been downhill ever since, heavily leaning on marketing how Asian he is.
>>
>>94201723
So instead of letting Cho carry a book on his own merits he should steal Banner's? It would be better if it was normal Cho is what I'm saying
>>
>>94201641
Amadeus is a fun character, but I'm iffy on his role as the new Hulk. But compared to the other legacy heroes (I'm looking at you Riri Williams), he's in the good side.
>>
>Two hulks
FUCKIBG GHRUMPYL
>>
>>94201767
No I'm saying Banner as a character needed a rest, because Marvel clearly has no idea what to do with him, as evidenced by his last arcs before he bit it. I mean, Doc Green, really?
>>
>Well, Cho you really are the Incredible Hulk #1.

What did Bruce mean by that?
>>
>>94201791
Haven't read Marvel in decades... so Amadeus Cho is the new Hulk...wtf
Marvel is really a Cuckfactory
>>
>>94201641
Any argument defending Cho as Hulk is moot once Pak retreads Planet Hulk in a pathetic attempt to recall better times for the series.
>>
>>94201861
If you hadn't read Marvel in decades you wouldn't even know who Amadeus Cho is in the first place. More like you've never read any comics, /tv/.
>>
>>94201458
cho was okay. cho hulk was okay, cho hulk in other books is horrible.
>>
>>94201723

The only one of these characters that makes any goddamn sense is Laura taking over as Wolverine to honor her dead not-dad. And even that makes me cringe every time they use the full title of "The All-New Wolverine!" Instead of just...Wolverine.
The rest are all stupid. Cho Hulk included.
>>
File: poo.png (232KB, 478x500px) Image search: [Google]
poo.png
232KB, 478x500px
>Potty
>>
>>94201823
Doc Green was good. It tried to put shit back on track by getting rid of all the fucking Hulks. And for a quick solution of what they should do with Hulk is just give it back to PAD.
>>
>>94201932
You don't have to honor anyone by taking their name. You can just remember them at their best, and live in a way that respects their ideals. It's not like Wolverine was an honorable person either.

But this method doesn't give Marvel more dollarydoos, so the name brand must continue no matter what.
>>
File: Alonso.jpg (36KB, 580x398px) Image search: [Google]
Alonso.jpg
36KB, 580x398px
>>94201463
>>94201489
>>94201507
>"These stories do happen, they really count. They really matter. This isn't some alternate reality story or some time-travel story," Alonso explained.
>First Generations preview involves time travel.
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/marvels-generations-original-wolverine-hulk-iron-man-return/story?id=46331912
>>
I want Bruce to kill Cho is a fantastic way. I want all the originals to come back and wreck this generation of wannabe cosplayers.
>>
>>94201463
>>A second ago I was in Washington DC
So they're really derailing Secret Empire for this?
>>
>>94202035
I want to see something like that too, but I also know Marvel doesn't have the balls for that.
The worst thing that could happen to these guys is fading into obscurity
>>
>>94201982
Doc Green was fucking terrible, and all it did was fuck up Banner's supporting cast to the point where they don't even show up anymore.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.