[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Surprisingly dark cartoons.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (142KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
142KB, 1280x720px
ITT: Surprisingly dark cartoons.
>>
>>94201386
Explain
>>
>>94202897
>>
File: AlfredJKwak_Logo.png (214KB, 893x1006px) Image search: [Google]
AlfredJKwak_Logo.png
214KB, 893x1006px
>>94201386
>>
File: rimbaracer.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rimbaracer.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>94201386

Explain
>>
>>94202897
>Explain
>>94201386
>has some gruesome insect death scenes for a cartoon with that artstyle.
>>94203399
>watership down but with more animals.
>>94203658
Nazis
>>
>>94202897
Okay, here is one that stuck with me
Maya and whats his face are dicking around with the worm guy. Suddenly a hornet attacks. The worm takes the stinger to save Maya. The worm gets pumped with poison and begins to die in extreme agony. The Maya goes to get the Earwig doctor who shows up and decides the way to save the worm is to chop off the affected portions with his pincher. Earwig goes to work. Chops a chunk off, still more poison, chop, more choping and eventually its a success and the worm is a nub. Maya is all broken up but the worm say that it is fine, he can regrow the rest of his body.
>>
>>94201386
I used to watch this as a toddler and I remember dick about it. Only a couple of scenes. One having to do with a firefly I guess and one having to do with a regular fly that Maya was annoyed with and was trying to get something back from him.
>>
File: Epguide407.jpg (119KB, 1600x630px) Image search: [Google]
Epguide407.jpg
119KB, 1600x630px
>Vietnam War: In Space
Any clone centric arc/episodes were fucking god tier. Stole the show completly
>>
>>94203710

good one.
>>
>>94203399
>Son does something reckless
>Leaves out of stubbornness rather than face up to the fact he fucked up.
>Gets shot in leg and permanently crippled
>Almost starves to death in a town because he can't even hunt rats properly
>Finds a mate, things turn around a bit
>She has a litter
>Turns out she only cared because his dad was famous and she wanted his genes.
>Guilt trips him into a long and ultimately fatal journey
>Actually gets there
>Collapses into a bush and dies before he can reunite with his family

This show was damn rough and dark at times. Shit like Moley just getting old and freezing to death in winter, and birds picking up small animals and goring them onto thorn bushes like fucking shishkebabs. The rabbits constantly fucking up and Kestral just straight up murdering shit by accident.

Fuck me. This shit is so damn dark for a kids show.
>>
File: problem, animals.png (396KB, 620x377px) Image search: [Google]
problem, animals.png
396KB, 620x377px
>>94204732

and it was so fucking cool! i was pumped for every episode.
>>
>>94204358
The plight of the everyday soldier in the Star Wars universe is fucking brutal. Hundreds of millions of people are lying fucking dead and gutted on alien world, half submerged in a puddle of goo.
>>
>>94204927
I wish they explored a bit more about the Republic literally breeding an army of slaves, using sentient beings as nothing more than cannon fodder, and the people being completly cool with that.
something like a faction of Clones demanding representation in the Senate or citizenship rights would have been interesting, pitting them against eachother and their brainwashing
>>
>>94204732
>>94204850
Friendly reminder that shrikes are real and the only thing keeping them from killing us all is our relative size.
>>
>>94203710
Whats this show and why is it Grimdork?
>>
>>94203399
Game of Thrones for children (with animals)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.