[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How powerful are these kids?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 353
Thread images: 54

File: latest[2].jpg (40KB, 642x482px) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].jpg
40KB, 642x482px
How powerful are these kids?
>>
>construct a city out of cardboard boxes
>build a rollercoaster out of old doors and 2x4's

What would the Ed's build in a cave with a box of scraps?
>>
Didn't Edd make a satellite out of cardboard boxes and toothpaste tubes?
>>
>>94199706
ANYTHING.
>>
File: bizarro_846717[1].jpg (52KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
bizarro_846717[1].jpg
52KB, 512x384px
Remider that all three Eds are high level reality warpers capable of deconstructing their entire reality. Ed is just the one that uses it the most because his love of B-movies and comic books gave him a very loose grasp on reality.
>>
>>94199706
A Doomsday device
>>
There was an episode where Nazz and Sarah fought. Sarah smashed Nazz through the floor with a toilet, Nazz ran back up and threw a tissue box at Sarah. Sarah didn't even react and said "nice try" before slamming a car down on her.

What is in those Jawbreakers?
>>
>>94201685

Steroids.
>>
>>94199706
could batman defeat them with no prep time?
>>
>>94201727
But that doesn't explain the physics-defying reality bending stuff they do.
>>
>>94199706
Sounds like they'd fit right in to the KND.
>>
>>94201814
Please, they're over qualified.
>>
>>94199639
As far as i know
Ed: reality warping and super strength
Edd: super intelligence
Eddy:shapeshifting
And all three can breathe in space
>>
>>94201782
If Double D slipped on a banana peel, Batman will get a Fistful of Ed to the face, and Edd will come out victorious with a flawless victory. By accident.

>>94201814
The KND are just a global unit of Batmen, or Robins.

The kids of Peach Creek have the same skill in 2x4 technology, but they also have, referring to the collective abilities of all of them together, super strength, speed, durability, and occasional flight, rapid healing, weather control, plant/tree control, natural disasters, toon physics, and full fledged reality warping and breaking.
>>
File: Non-Stand User POV.jpg (68KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Non-Stand User POV.jpg
68KB, 1440x1080px
>>94201863
Don't forget, Ed is also a Stand User. Ed could probably solo Superman
>>
>>94199706
They also build a functional plane out of junk as well
>>
>>94201926
But what's his Stand?
>>
>>94201920
I almost forgot Eddy's Ray of Riches. What even is that? Money powers?
>>
>>94202037
「JIB 」
Power: B
Speed: C
Range: C
Durability: B
Precision: A
Potential: B
Stand Power: Can curl up any matter, flesh including, into a ball, at which it gains the properties of a basketball.

I will now accept the "Take that shit back to >>/a/" replies
>>
There was a fanfic called "Trial by Ed" that was a superhero story that took place a year or so after the Big Picture Show (with the explanation that after that movie was a summer long grounding). The basic premise of it was that each of the kids were actually mutant government experiments, and they were all brought from around the country or world to Peach Creek to be closely monitored or whatever. Their parents were involved, and work at whatever that government place was. I think it was the factory or something. Their mutant genes were "inhibited" until the start of the story. It hasn't been updated for years, but from what I remember, some of the powers that each kid had were:
Ed: Bending time and space, opening wormholes
Edd: Forcefields, possible telepathy, possible telekinesis
Eddy: Superspeed
Sarah:Thermal Vision, possible Fire
Jimmy: Magnetism, I think
Jonny: Plants
Plank: "Sees things"
Kevin: Technopath
Rolf: Werewolf
Lee Kanker: Earth
Marie Kanker: Water
May Kanker: Air

I've always thought that story was very interesting, and since it may never be updated again, I have plans for a similar story. Although a difference in how I'd do things covers all of the ridiculous powers that they characters use in the show already.
>>
>>94202257
I like the idea that Edd is similar to the orcs in 40k, where his latent telekinesis causes all the random garbage he puts together to actually work.
>>
>>94199639
Oh shit, you've made me remember Ed Edd n Eddy Online. Man, when have they last updated that shit? Last time I've played there was a massive bug that made Rolf waaay too OP. Made me really unwilling to come back to it.
>>
>>94202363
The story focused more on his force fields, the psychic stuff was only implied. Eddy cursed internally, and Double D called him out on it. Then, later, everyone was testing his Force Field reflexes by throwing stuff at him, but he stopped everything in the air. Ed asked if it was through actual psychokinesis or creating a forcefield around the molecules, but it was never clarified.

The biggest thing that was never clarified was what Nazz's power was.
>>
There's a deleted scene from the Big Picture Show about Jonny and Plank on the bus. Jonny would have a nightmare sequence where he sees a piece of bubblegum turn into twisted OoC versions of the Eds, and it would basically be Jonny's sanity slippage, and worst of all... it was induced by Plank, but Jonny doesn't realize it and instead thinks the Eds are the ones at fault.

How powerful is Plank?
>>
>>94199639
Their ability to create technology out of nothing reminds of Orks from warhammer 40k. If you open up an ork weapon, it's usually just hollow and filled with nuts and bolts.

Their technology relies on a sort of magic called the WAAAAGGGHGHHHH that sorta just works on belief. Ork teknolojee works because they think it works. Such is the case with the Edd boys.

tl;dr
>Eddboys are first weirdboys
>>
Reminder that Ed can siphon his entire body through a quarter-sized hole
>>
>>94202037
[SPOON]!
>>
>>94203242
So Ed has super strength, reality warping, a Stand, AND has eaten the Gomu Gomu no Mi? Should we add the time he gathered enough static charge from rubbing his socks on a carpet to go Super Saiyan Static Shock?
>>
>>94203391
>Zappity Zap Zap, Double D

From what I can recall...

Ed has super strength, a stand, reality warping and toon physics, durability, comical elasticity and shapeshifting, and probably a lot more I'm forgetting, and on top of it all, his loose hold on reality and obsession with comic books and b-movies means that Ed is fully aware of all of his abilities and knows how to use them.
>>
>>94203536
When do we get our Ed vs Nui deathbattle?
>>
In a superhero AU fanfiction, what power could possibly be added to Ed that he doesn't already have?
>>
>>94201814
They don't work for free
>>
>>94203731
It would be a draw since Nui wouldn't be able to beat him and he'd just laugh as she tries thinking she is playing around.

now if Ed with pebble in his shoe got involved she is getting punched into space
>>
>>94201814
>implying they'd ever do charity work
>>
>>94201814
relevant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTHjQCxsLzk
>>
File: Plank_joke_2.png (225KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
Plank_joke_2.png
225KB, 960x640px
>>94202989
Plank is the eldritch demonic-God at the heart of it all. Plank could destroy the entire universe with but a thought, but chooses not to because it amuses him.
>>
>>94203855
>>94203987
After the Big Picture Show, Eddy supposedly stops the Scams and stuff.

The villainous Professor Scam is no more. He is now the heroic MR. CA$H!
>>
>>94204143
I have different ideas on Plank.

I think that Plank is simply a supernatural consciousness inside the 2x4 piece of wood, with supernatural capabilities that are tied to Mother Nature in some way. But, I think that Plank started out as a somewhat Benevolent friend to Jonny 2x4. But, everything changed after the time with Rolf's tractor.

When Plank got that chip in his head, it had bigger ramifications than even Jonny was aware of. Plank started to fall into a malevolent psychosis, all sorts of sinister thoughts began brewing in his mind. And because of all of the Eds' scams, Plank just got worse. Over time, his whispering to Jonny got much darker, and he began to influence the boy's mind. Jonny's dependency on him only made it easier.

It all came to a breaking point when the Eds' biggest scam of all time failed epically. Plank's hatred for them, and especially Eddy, came to an all time high. As a result, Jonny's sanity suffered and he succumbed to insanity due to the wood's influence.

And now, Captain Melonhead and Splinter the Wonderwood are no more. In their place, is The Gourd and his evil cohort, Timber the Dark Shard!
>>
I have ideas for a story where the kids are all actually the result of government experimentation, involving supernatural items and mutant genetics. It's inspired by the fanfic "Trial by Ed".

The kids were experimented on at birth, and were brought to Peach Creek at different points in their lives in order to be easily monitored in one location. Their parents are all in on it, and it's also why all of the property damage in the show is so easily fixed and undone. During the events of the show, they all had "inhibitors" in them keeping their powers suppressed, but not entirely. The Jawbreakers are actually laced with supernatural ingredients that enhance the hidden abilities of the kids. The first kid to be experimented on, and the "Proto-type", is Eddy's Older Brother.

After the events of the Big Picture Show, the inhibitors are removed, allowing everyone's powers to be fully awakened, and that's where the story starts, with the first arc being the Gourd and Timber's revenge plot.
>>
>>94205614
An idea I have for this is that the Eds all have reality warping abilities that are tied to the TV Static stuff behind their world or whatever. But Eddy's Bro has all of the Ed's powers combined, and he's like fully submerged into that static.
>>
>>94204143
>>
>>94199706

>build in a cave with a box of scraps

When I last heard this meme I was but a wee boy
>>
>>94207671
>file name
But that's just a mind control book so he can take over Jonny's mind...
>>
>>94201920
>Double D is a iron-man esque genius who never met the KND so instead uses his power of 2x4 technology to help create various scams
I like this
>>
>>94208085
Double D, like Ed and Eddy, has reality warping capabilities on top of his genius ad 2x4 technology. It's just slightly inhibited by his scientific knowledge and orderly nature and uprbringing that keeps him from being fully aware of it and grounds him in reality and obeying the laws of physics. If he ever becomes fully aware of it, like in One + One = Ed, he will study the heck out of it and he could potentially come out more skilled and knowledgeable than Ed.
>>
Who are the weakest kids in the Cul De Sac? Obviously, it's not Jimmy or Double D.
>>
>>94209924
Nazz.
>>
>>94210165
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHMtDYDFw-k
... Yeah, you're right. It's Nazz.
>>
>>94210165
>>94210220
Nazz is the most underdeveloped character, so it makes sense that she's the weakest.
>>
>>94199706
I've maintained for some time that Edd is a member of KnD, though maybe not active.
>>
>>94210403
I don't think so. On his own, being a member of the KND doesn't seem that fitting when you take into account what the KND stand for and Double D's personality and upbringing, and other stuff.
>>
Who is Nazz?
>>
File: Plank.jpg (23KB, 338x499px) Image search: [Google]
Plank.jpg
23KB, 338x499px
>>94207671
>That book title
You know, they made it pretty obvious that Plank was 'alive' even though they tried to say otherwise.
>>
Nazz actually knows karate.
>>
File: IMG_1893.jpg (42KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1893.jpg
42KB, 640x360px
>>94202116
Should've said "Your next line is going to be "take that shit back to >>/a/"
>>
>>94204143
>implying it's not the eds keeping him contained
Clearly the Edds are mercenaries and soldiers of fortune, who have resisted being folded into the likes of the KND or other global organizations. While their scams exist to fund their own goals, they're also, in an unusual act of altruism, keeping an eye on Plank to prevent him from breaking out.
>>
>>94202257
>There was a fanfic called "Trial by Ed"

...And you read it?

You could be doing so many productive things with your time, and you chose to waste it on reading a fanfic based on a children's cartoon.
>>
File: 1458016280255s.jpg (2KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
1458016280255s.jpg
2KB, 125x121px
>>94214063
Says the person on a comics 4chan board
>>
Who’s stronger, Rolf or Kevin?
>>
>>94203987
This was unironically the best part of that special.
>>
>>94210485
The Ed's are shown to be aware of the KND odds are they were all rejected or didn't join for various reasons, Eddy didn't because he doesn't work for free, Ed probably didn't pass because of his outward intelligence, and Edd actually respects adults so he would be a major out. And the KND probably leave them alone because the Ed's are putting out things they don't understand or they don't want to anger plank.
>>
>>94214254
Rolf, when he gets unhinged he becomes a monster that almost equals Ed in terms of power.
>>
>>94201814
>he thinks Eddy would be a KND
>he thinks Eddy would help battle adult tyranny for free

There is literally a KND (or was it Billy and Mandy) episode about this.
>>
>>94214254
Kevin.

They both fought in the UP episode, and Kevin had the upper hand.
>>
>>94204763
Who here would watch a reboot/spinoff of EEnE but with the Eds as their dream superheroes?
>>
File: Calloway.jpg (216KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Calloway.jpg
216KB, 1920x1080px
>>94213832
>>
>>94202116
I actually thought I was in /a/ for a second
>>
File: IMG_4269.jpg (456KB, 864x2514px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4269.jpg
456KB, 864x2514px
>>
>>94216702
Why is there two Gokus on that pic?
>>
>>94211468
The only character in the show with a canon last name.
>>
>>94215268
Me. Seriously though, who wouldn't?
>>
File: 1463615641500.gif (352KB, 461x338px) Image search: [Google]
1463615641500.gif
352KB, 461x338px
>>94199706
How would Double D do if given access to the KND's tech?
>>
>>94201685

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHMtDYDFw-k
>>
>>94218013
He made a functioning satellite out of a fucking cardboard box, he could probably make some crazy shit like a Stargate or Dyson sphere if he had access to KND-tier resources. He'd be at the top of their science and engineering departments in no time,
>>
>>94219035
Double D's makes the KND his bitch

Eddy exploits the SHIT out of this.
>>
File: 6e.png (602KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
6e.png
602KB, 640x480px
>KND starts scouting around for places to expand their operations and ends up in Peach Creek
>they try to drum up some local recruits
>Kevin thinks that shit's lame and the other kids follow suit because they're all his bitches
>Eddy, however, senses an opportunity to make up for being kicked out of the Urban Rangers
>Sector $ is born

>barely a month goes by before the Eds are set to be decommissioned
>Eddy was selling KND resources to kids on the street
>Double D was too much of a wussy to fight and didn't have enough of a spine to stand up to authority figures
>Ed made weird shit start happening wherever he went

>on their way to the moon base Eddy gets Ed to bust all three of them out - they hijack the shuttle and Double D flies them back home
>now enemies of the whole KND organization
>years later Eddy is still bitter about the whole thing
>>
>>94203815
Super intellect
>>
Honestly, I don't like the idea of the Eds joining the KND. They may all take place universe, but they're still kinda separate to some extent. The Eds are in their own bubble, the KND in theirs, PPG in theirs, etc.

>>94219459
But he already has that as well.

The Boomerang only brings out your repressed trait, not your opposite trait. Super intelligence already exists in Ed, it's just repressed like Double D's ability to relax and be free, and Eddy's caring and emotional side.
>>
>>94199639
Two of them are gundam pilots
>>
What is that static behind the sky and stuff in their world?
>>
What is the power level ranking with these kids?
>>
>>94210220
>Sarah's tard strength rivals Ed's, may match his as she gets older

How unstoppable would their tag-team duo be?
>>
>>94221843
A brother-sister team of Ed and Sarah? Unstoppable.

What about Sarah, and Boomerang!Jimmy?
>>
>>94221843
Sarah is crazy strong, but think about this... we usually see Sarah's strength when she's mad.

Ed? He's always calm and happy, and uses his strength in more relaxed ways without a second thought, and usually never against others directly. When he had the pebble in his shoe, he was just trying to be alone. If Ed was ever in that state, and actually wanted to fight someone in a rage, he wouldn't be holding back. He'd be using the full extent of his strength, which has never been seen. How strong is Ed, really?
>>
File: SixGumGang.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
SixGumGang.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
>>94201814
>>94203987
>>94219164
>The Eds form a mercenary group that routinely steals clientele from pic related
>>
>>94223327
>episode name: Eds of Fortune
>>
>>94214740
Yep, Billy's first choice for help was the Eds, but he didn't have the money to afford them so Eddy referred him to the KND because they would help for free.
>>
Reminder that Eddy's not a scammer anymore post-BPS.
>>
How fast are the kids in Ed, Edd 'n Eddy?

In FusionFall, one of the Eddy Nano's powers is "Speedy Gedaway", which is something done in the show quite often. But how fast is Eddy?
>>
>>94221843
Ed picked up a house, which is a few notches above Sarah picking up a car.
>>
>>94204763
I read that Professor Scam had the Ray of Riches. What was that supposed to do?
>>
>>94219164
>>now enemies of the whole KND organization
>Ed: "THEY PLAYED US LIKE A USED FIDDLE DOUBLE D!"
>>
>>94225035
It's the OP image. He continuously blasts glowing green dollar signs ($) from his forehead. I just don't understand what that power even IS. Is it money powers? What are money powers? How does monetary manipulation work!?
>>
>>94219060
Ed just watches monster movies with other operatives on a giant KND tv.
>>
>>94225268
I just had a though for something made by Double D using 2X4 Tech.

>"To fight monsters...we put Ed in a giant Kaiju Mecha with a stone in the shoe of the control rig."
>>
>>94222673
Considering Ed has been shown to essentially break several laws of physics when he's not even trying, Ed would be close to a demigod in power.
>>
>>94225398
All three Eds have that reality warping potential. So I think Edd would be even more impressive he was actually aware of it. Just imagine, Double D's intelligence, combined with the physics-breaking reality warping Ed casually does without thinking.
>>
>>94225398
The way I see things, and the way I'd handle a superhero AU thing, Ed is like an Eldritch Abomination monster thing from beyond reality. Edd, Double D, is like a supergenius psychic that knows, is always aware of, and can manipulate, the secrets of the universe. Eddy is... uh...
>>
>>94225510
>Ed is like an Eldritch Abomination monster thing from beyond reality.
All I can see is this eldritch horror who was meant to destroy everything, but on the way to the world dooming summoning ritual...you know what I think i'll use an Edquote to surmise what happened:
>"I think I hit a pipe!"
>>
>>94225510
Eddy is able to control and channel the powers that Ed and Edd has, while he doesn't have full control he is shown to be rather competent at controling Ed and Edd and using them to his advantage. He is also shown to be in tune with the same powers that the others have he just channels them into enterprises.
>>
>>94204143
Maybe Plank is a dormant shard of Aku, not the full conscience that was destroyed by Jack, but a shard of power persisting and causing issues through entropy.
>>
>>94225035
Might be like a hypno ray.
>>
>>94225578
No, I think Eddy has his own reality-warping capability, and when all three Eds are together, their added power together becomes one big God-level power, or at least close.

They're probably tied to that static behind the background.
>>
>>94218120
And yet the Eds get detentions while these kids don't even get as little as suspensions for shit like this.

I really don't like Season 5 sometimes.
>>
>>94225459
I don't really recall the other two eds having reality-bending powers that Ed can manifest on an almost daily basis, outside of 2+2=Ed, which was mostly a group hallucination.
Ed has shown to be capable of:
Super Strength
Super Speed, to the point that he can turn back time
Duplication
Exceedingly strong swimming (I AM NEPTUNE, KING OF THE SEA)
Shapeshifting
Hyper-digestion (he swallowed his own mattress whole and was back to normal in seconds)
Bellowing with enough force to rip the clothes off someone
Dimensional travel (when he entered that old cartoon for hide-and-seek)

Edd has hyper-competence in engineering, but doesn't seem to be capable of much else outside of that. In fact, if his physical weakness is anything to go by, it's a miracle his bones haven't collapsed under the weight of his hat.
Eddy is an expert manipulator of Ed, which is frightening, but he's not much more unique than that. However, all Eds have incredibly high durability, surviving normally fatal falls and injuries with nothing more than a few scratches and bruises.
I'm certain I'm forgetting many other examples, but Ed is easily the strongest reality warper.
>>
>>94226028
I stand by the idea that 1+1=Ed was literally them breaking reality, because that was the point of the episode. The episode was about them learning how things work by taking things apart. Everything getting weird was because they were taking reality apart, and thus everything was broken.

That was all three Eds together, not just Ed, so all three of them have reality warping. It's just that Ed uses it the most, but Edd and Eddy still display some level of physics breaking from time to time, Eddy slightly more so than Double D. Like in Run Ed Run, Eddy stretched out his own arm.
>>
>>94223327
They'd become Diamond Dorks.
>>
>>94224677
>How fast are the kids in Ed, Edd 'n Eddy?
Enough to go back in time like in that one episode
>>
>>94226132
It's probably because Ed is more unhinged than the other 2, he's just a walking anomaly. Eddy is focused scams and doesn't devote energy to warping reality, and Edd is a man of science and doesn't think things like that are possible.
>>
>>94201685
I don't remember this, episode? shit
>>
>>94225638
>their added power together becomes one big God-level power, or at least close.
Three aspects of one incredible godlike power: Ed (The Body), Edd (The Mind), and Eddy (The Soul). Each more or less worthless on their own, but brought together can do anything.
>>
>>94225935
What about that episode where they literally crushed the school with everyone inside but they ended outside without a single scratch. Ed celebrates declaring there is not school tomorrow.
>>
With the Ed's being on such high levels of power how powerful are the Kanker sisters?
>>
Is Rolf aware of their powers, is that what he meant by "life has many doors"?
>>
>>94226265
Truth or Ed
>>
File: Capture.png (24KB, 523x377px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
24KB, 523x377px
They just have low-level Toon Force.
>>
>>94226371
The Kanker Sisters are living Natural Disasters. Like, earthquakes, floods, hurricanes, tornadoes, all wrapped up in 3 girls.
>>
>>94226589
Is the ship in a bottle the only thing containing them, if even by a small amount?
>>
>>94226371
Almost as strong, but it's worth noting that if the Eds actually buckled down and got serious about fighting, the Kankers wouldn't stand a chance. The only reason the Kankers have the upper hand with the Eds is because their romantic forwardness frightens the Eds, and the Eds can't go on the offensive for various reasons (Ed holds firm that he should never hit a girl, Edd abhors violence in general, and Eddy has zero confidence in his own abilities). However, the few moments when they held their own against the Kankers and put their fears and personal issues aside, the Kankers got their asses handed to them (see: the reverse psychology episode, and "HE'S HAD ENOUGH ALREADY!").

>>94226490
Notice that even though he's best friends with Kevin, Rolf never goes out of his way to antagonize the Eds. The son of a shepherd knows better than to poke the sleeping bear that is the more-than-they-seem Ed boys.
>>
>>94213832
Did you plan this to Joj-NANI!
>>
>>94219060
He doesn't exploit it enough, many of his inventions are definitely worth more than 25 cents.
>>
>>94202037
What is double d's stand?
>>
File: eddy's brothers door.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
eddy's brothers door.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
So who locked up Eddy's brothers room and for what reason, what secrets does it hold?
>>
File: 1500970702584.jpg (341KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500970702584.jpg
341KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>94226911
Pretty sure Eddy's brother locked up his own room to keep his parents and Eddy out.

As far as secrets go, he managed to get a whole fucking car in there, which is pretty impressive.
>>
>>94203157
That's retconned a bit. Ork tech works but is crude/bad but because of that good ol WAAAGH energy works way better than it should. Still cool though
>>
>>94227239
But did he plan on Eddy finding the map and that ending the way it did or was it just a sad series of coincidences?
>>
>>94226618
Rewatching the episode, they have that level of power at all times. The ship in a bottle just kept them happy. If anything else got them mad, it's the end of the world.
>>
>>94227357
A little of both, I imagine. I assume the prank was set up as a meaningless wild goose chase to punish Eddy for going into his room and touching his stuff, but there's no way he could have known the Kankers would have moved in exactly where the trail was supposed to end. Of course, we don't know who lived in the trailer before the Kankers, so it's possible the end result was supposed to be much different (for instance, maybe the trail was supposed to lead to a trailer that owned a nasty pit bull, and the trail would have ended right in the pit bull's pen).
>>
Bro has no pain tolerance because he's only been dishing out pain and not taking it, but other than that, how powerful is he?
>>
>>94226371
The Kankers get a subtle advantage because they make the Eds afraid and/or uncomfortable whenever they show up, which prevents them from using their full potential beyond attempting to escape.
>>
>>94199639
>>94199706
Ed boys vs Phineas and Ferb, who wins?
>>
Is there a character who can beat Demon Chicken Ghost Waifu Ed?
>>
File: Untitled.png (558KB, 761x865px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
558KB, 761x865px
>>94223687
Old habits die hard. He might not scam the cul-de-sac kids anymore because they're his friends, but a bunch of kids he barely knows and probably doesn't like would be free game. He'd also probably be the sort to take advantage of war profiteering, selling the debris from battles and such.
>>
>>94229863
The way I see it, anything he learned from Bro is thrown away. Some old habits may die hard, but still. Post-BPS Eddy would progress into a different person altogether. He may even begin to wonder who is the real Eddy, without all of the influence from his older brother?
>>
>>94225217
From what I understand of the only other franchise to use Monetary manipulation as a superpower (Saints Row), it's a cost vs rewards system, some powers revolving around using money as a weapon such as power blasts and super strength use money to boost the effects of them to even more powerful levels while other forms such as telekinetics revolve around stealing your enemy's monetary worth and adding them to your own pockets, as such Professor Scam, had he been following the same rules, may have likely been weakening Melonhead to steal the rest of his potential fortune.
>>
>>94230184
I could see him doing more altruistic schemes, like Chimp World but actually trying to give the kids something fun to enjoy for free instead of making cheaply made shit liable to kill them all.
>>
>>94230700
That's interesting.

If Eddy's Brother has the same powers as all three Eds combined, then he'd be even stronger than them because he probably has a lot more money.
>>
>>94204973
Plank looks more like a 1 × 4, maybe a 1 × 6
>>
>>94231220
Either way, he's still officially a 2x4.
>>
>>94226371
God I wanna fuck the kankers
>>
Ed is like a superstrong eldritch abomination monster thing from beyond reality.
Edd "Double D" is a super genius that can create anything out of anything, and has studied the breaking of reality.
Eddy is incredibly agile and flexible with high pain tolerance and monetary manipulation, and a physics-defying nature.
All three Eds together can deconstruct reality itself.
Kevin... uh...hmm...
Jimmy has displayed surprising acts of strength despite his apparently frail nature.
Sarah is Ed's baby sister.
Jonny is a superhero that can turn acorns into trees.
Plank is controlling Jonny's mind, and has some form of telekinetic ability.
Rolf is super strong and can induce storms.
The Kanker Sisters are a living force of nature.
Nazz... knows karate.
>>
What we're their /Co/Co/'s Bizzare Adventure stands again? I only remember Ed drew aggro and Edd could build things.
>>
>>94227345
Oh, forgive me. There is a large amount of information about that universe to learn.
>>
File: IMG_0197.jpg (43KB, 400x590px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0197.jpg
43KB, 400x590px
How long will it be till Cartoon Network pulls a Nickelodeon and brings back their masterpieces of the early 00s /co/?

I miss them
>>
>>94201685
Sarah and ed have strong genetics
>>
Fun facts about the movie:

There was a deleted scene where Jonny, on the bus, would suffer a bizarre nightmare sequence where pieces of bubblegum transform into twisted versions of the Eds. It was supposed to be about how Jonny's psyche is deteriorating, but he blames it on the Eds, not realizing that it's all because of Plank, who's the one causing the sequence.

Another deleted scene, the Eds at that park place before going to sleep. They would discuss some of their secrets. I don't know what Ed's secret was, but Double D's was about the Dodge-ball Incident. After several blows to the head, he built a dodge-ball throwing device to attack the other kids, and later on he was handcuffed and apologized to the school, which made the headlines on newspapers. He kept those newspapers in his hat. That all happened before Edd moved to peach creek and met Ed and Eddy at the Bottomwess Ed scam. Eddy's secret would just be either more lies about Bro, or warnings about him that Ed and Edd didn't listen to.

After that, Ed would give Edd and Eddy some expired gravy, which gives them a nightmare in claymation, where they face all of their faults and stuff.
>>
>>94233633
Oh,and the truth about the Dodgebal Incident ties directly into Double D's state during Fistful of Ed. The idea of causing so much pain to everyone reminded him of the Dodgeball Incident.
>>
File: 1474172326992.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1474172326992.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
>>94203391
>Gomu Gomu no M
Weeb. Can' you just call it the gum gum fruit instead of the jap name.
>>
>>94233633
Wasn't Double D like a toddler when he met Ed and Eddy?
>>
>>94229110
Phineas and Ferb rely too much on what supplies they have, the Ed boys build everything out of scrap. Given equal opportunity the Eds will win
>>
>>94234042
Yes. He had just moved in after leaving his old town because of the Dodgeball Incident.
>>
>>94234201
That's what I'm saying though, toddlers don't go to school. Even if he was in preschool they sure as hell wouldn't be letting kids that young play dodgeball.
>>
>>94234354
Well we don't know how old they were exactly.
>>
>>94202257
>>94231756
Whenever there's a 'The Eds get superpowers' fic, I always see Eddy get super speed for some reason.
>>
>>94219479
I would disagree about the boomerang bringing out the most repressed trait. It is a boomerang after all, so 'reversal' is in its character.
Also, I think you'd have a hard time saying Ed's repressed trait is intelligence. The boomerang definetly does the opposite. Ed's main characteristic is his stupidity, so he's smart. Double D is intelligence, but also his OCD, so his extreme OCD becomes extreme care-freeness. Eddy is an uncaring con-man, and so he becomes an overly-caring mother.

However for your first point, yes.
>>
>>94234445
It fits perfectly. Eddy and superspeed just go together well. The author of Trial by Ed noted that it was cliche, but it fits too well.

Even in FusionFall, one of his Nano powers is "Speedy Gedaway".
>>
>>94234448
The boomerang does pull out the repressed trait, though. Actually, the traits it brings out, are just flanderized versions of traits visible in Season 1 and stuff. Ed was smarter and more aware of what was going on, Edd was more relaxed and not as concerned with neatness and being clean as later on, and Eddy was much more caring and protective of his Ed and Edd. But as the show went on, the three of them were flanderized so that Ed acted dumber, Edd was super OCD, and Eddy was loudmouthed, short-tempered, and selfish.

It's actually more obvious it's a "repressed trait" thing with Jimmy. In the episode, Jimmy's immediate reaction to Kevin causing his dollies to be smashed was beating Kevin up, but he didn't act on it because he felt he wasn't strong enough and stuff. With the Boomerang, Jimmy was able to bring that repressed rage and violence out Hulk-style. Jimmy being like the Hulk is oddly like Jimmy Neutron... And with Rolf, opera-singing isn't the opposite of farmwork and stuff...

And Sarah, we see her kindness and compassion when she's with Jimmy. The Boomerang brings it out more in regards to people that aren't Jimmy, namely her brother and Edd n Eddy.
>>
The thing with Eddy's brother torturing Eddy, and Double D causing the Dodgeball incident, had to have happened before that Bottomwess Ed scam flashback. But, that just brings up further questions.
>>
>>94229110
mad stylistic scientists vs logical substance performers
gotta give the edge to the Eds on this, no contest.
>>
File: 1481570361088.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481570361088.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>>94201920
>Batman will get a Fistful of Ed to the face
>>
>>94235340
What if Ed, Edd 'n Eddy & Phineas and Ferb teamed up?
>>
>>94235719
>Eddy convinces (doesn't even have to scam) Phineas and Ferb to build a giant jawbreaker-attracting magnet
>Double D takes tedious notes and points out multiple times that such a contraption should not even be able to function
>Sarah and Jimmy team up with Candace to bust them all
>Buford and Kevin get along well
>Isabella meets the Kankers, and finds their obsession with the Eds to be unsettling compared to her crush on Phineas
>Doof spends the entire day looking for his archnemesis, not knowing that Perry is unavailable thanks to Ed
>Rolf and Doof meet up and exchange stories about their homelands, Rolf even maybe giving Doof some encouragement that his harsh childhood made him stronger
>jawbreaker magnet ends up exploding or disappearing somehow, like P&Fs' inventions always do
>Eddy's greedy plot is foiled once again

>we live in this awful timeline where P&F was a Disney property that could only crossover with shit like Marvel and Star Wars, instead of a CN property that could crossover with the vast stable of GOAT-tier late '90s/early '00s Cartoon Network shows
>no P&F/KND special
>no P&F/B&M special
>>
File: Ed.jpg (530KB, 944x1113px) Image search: [Google]
Ed.jpg
530KB, 944x1113px
>>94232248
I digged a bit around the archive and found them:
>Ed
>「SPOON」
>Appearance: A large grey monster, identical in appearance to the costume Ed wore in 「THE DAY THE ED STOOD STILL」.
>Abilities: Attention manipulation. It can force the opponent's attention away from something important, or onto something unimportant. Misdirection.

>Edd
>「SAFETY DANCE」
>Appearance: A green garbage can with long metal raking arms and sharp teeth.
>Abilities: 「SAFETY DANCE」 can construct structures and gadgets from scrap and garbage, but what results is only as strong as the scrap used to create it, a la equivalent exchange. Its secondary ability, 「THIS IS IT」, allows Edd to 「LABEL」 things correctly, thus ensuring they retain their original form and function even against other Stands' reality warping powers. These labels can be easily removed and will fall off if they lose their adhesion. If they're placed on a mismatched object, Edd will take damage.

>Eddy
>「MONEY FOR NOTHING」
>Appearance: 「MONEY FOR NOTHING」 manifests itself as a metal doorknob with the user's finger in the keyhole.
>Abilities: Anyone who 「GIVES」 Eddy something while 「MONEY FOR NOTHING」 is active is progressively more likely to fall for his 「SCAMS」. This has a snowball effect both in the amount the victim will give and the ease with which they will be scammed. The definition of a "scam" also becomes more liberal as this power increases. Eddy usually only uses his Stand to wring money out of people, but its logic can be applied in many other ways.
>>
>>94236105
That pic bothers me because Ed isn't supposed to have a chin.
>>
>>94223687
He'll use his powers for good. He'd be like Bugs Bunny or John Constantine, where he's provoked by an even bigger asshole and thus is justified by conning and being a general asshole as payback
>>
>>94226218
The Double D's
>>
>>94236105
Money For Nothing reminds me of what a fucking fantastic goddamn chapter The Millagro Man was.
>>
>>94201814
The Eds probably do freelance work for the KND when they're shorthanded.
>>
>Eddy's brother calling Double D Eddy's "girlfriend" in the climax of the BPS

I didn't understand this joke
>>
>>94238103
When you are really close to just 1 friend and you do all shit together and go hang in your house daily you have a girlfriend not a friend. It's just a joke.
>>
>>94238167
But Eddy has both Ed and Edd, not just Double D.
>>
File: 1496506587754.jpg (435KB, 842x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1496506587754.jpg
435KB, 842x1920px
>>94202116
>>94201926
JoJo fans are sonic tier but obscure enough not to be ridiculed for it
>>
>>94230184
If you take away his money grubbing aspect you're essentially turning him into a completely different character though. I don't think becoming an altruistic person should prevent him from trying to earn quick cash with his buddies. They could recycle shit like in Dawn of the Eds, or do odd jobs around the neighborhood. That might even be what determines his future. He could end up as a salesman, or the kind of guy that tries to think up the next big hit product.
>>
>>94231756
>Ed is a Super Strong sensyte that can see and feel abominations and energy invisible to normal humans, people don't take his warnings seriously because he's too dense to communicate properly. So he takes it upon himself to defend the people he cares about, which makes him seem more crazy and fuels even more distrust from other kids in the cul de sac

>Edd/Double D is a Super Smart reality warper, but he doesn't really understand that he can bend reality. When he's not out with his friends, he's stuck obsessively studying a crack in space-time located deep into the woods. It gets stronger and stronger until he realizes that HE'S the one creating the crack.

>Eddy is can slow down time, making it look like he has Super Speed. He's also a master at manipulating people, which sours the good graces he had with the rest of the kids in the cul de sac. Because of him, Ed's "tantrums" and Double D's reclusiveness, the Ed's have to start from all over again.
>>
>>94238596
>Sonic tier
Jojo fans are memers. Sonic fans are furfags. The two don't correlate
>>
>>94238809
I don't like that premise, keep the Eds and the Kids friends. Build off of the evil Jonny and Plank thing instead, as the first arc. That works because it's like a role reversal of Robbin Ed where the heroic Captain Melonhead fought Professor Scam.
>>
>>94238809
>Kevin is a pyrokinetic. He's basically the human torch, without the luxury of having his clothes unharmed from the fire. There is also the fact that he can sometimes unwittingly burn other things and people around him. Which snowballs into bigger problems down the lines, causing forest fires and nearly killing people were it not for the other super-powered heroes. He knows Double D can help him control it, but he's too prideful to ask him for help, especially when Edd shows him up in front of Naz

>Rolfe can control the weather, which helps for farming and taking on forest fires Kevin causes from time to time. He tries to socialize more and more with the rest of the people in the cul de sac, so he tries his best to be gung ho about their treatment of the Eds, despite the fact that he doesn't agree. His repression of his actual emotions manifest themselves in the weather, until he finally comes to his senses in the end and calls everybody out on their douchbaggery, including himself.
>>
>>94226849
No one knows. It's stuck in his hat.
>>
File: IMG_7626.jpg (333KB, 800x754px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7626.jpg
333KB, 800x754px
>>94238167
I just got asked if we were gay a lot.
>>94238741
>Dawn of the Eds
One of my favorite episodes because they were just hanging around having fun.
>>
>>94238956
Oh, don't worry. It's less that they aren't friends and more that all of them (no exception) are acting like assholes due to their developing powers and flaws. They all want to get along but they can't look past themselves and see the forest from the trees.

I'm getting to the "Plank Controling Johnny" stuff don't worry
>>
>>94238809
I think it wold be better if Eddy had full superspeed that was tied to space and time, rather than just altering time to 'simulate' speed. That way it ties into the reality warp thing better.
>>94239057
Because of Trial by Ed, I've grown fond of the idea of Kevin being a technopath, since he's obsessed with his bike, watches 60 minutes, and stuff like that. I feel it's the best fit for him and his traits.
>>
>>94239057
>Sarah is able to walk into the dreams of others when she sleeps. She frequently unwittingly sees Ed's dreams in particular, and is horrified to see what he goes up against. At first she's conflicted over wether or not what Ed says is legit, but grows to believe in him as the evidence piles on, and grows to respect Ed as a person then on. She tags along with Ed and helps the cul de sac see that Ed isn't nuts, helping to rekindle all their friendship.

>Jimmy can stick to walls, which helps him redecorate his room, to his delight. He likes to spy on everybody, but he's terrible at it and always gets caught. He's the one that discovers Plank controlling Johnny and tells the others, ultimately helping save Peach Creak from being taken over completely
>>
>>94239439
Those are pretty unexpected powers for them.
>>
>>94239439
>Oh, also, another thing about Sarah. She tried to travel to Johnny's mindscape two times. The First Time, she sees a cage over what is supposed to be Johnny's mindscape with Plank's true form looming over it. She manages to escape, but represses it in her mind due to trauma. Second time is when Jimmy reveals thee truth about Plank and Johnny. She teams up with the others and goes to fight Plank's Astrial Projection as the rest fight his physical body and Johnny at the same time

>Plank is super OP, if you haven't noticed.
>>
>>94238103
>>94238167
it's because double D is the most feminine of the eds
>>
>>94239439
>Johnny can control plant life. He spent his time growing melons and pumpkins and such, before Plank controlled his mind. However, Johnny thinks all of what Plank makes him do is his idea. Until it's too late and he's become fully ensnared by Plank. He's incredibly powerful when controlled by Plank, being able to grow plants and trees and vines the size of houses and small buildings.

>Nobody knows where Plank came from. All that is known is that he's is NOT a simple piece of wood. But a powerful shape shifting creature that psychically leeches off of Johnny. He prefers to stay as a piece of wood, as it allows him to concentrate on growing his psychic powers with no interruption, slowly getting stronger to the leech off the entire cul de sac and use them to rule the world, until he finally becomes strong enough to destroy the world and beyond
>>
Any ideas on what powers Naz and the Kanker Sisters would have?
>>
>>94239945
The Kanker Sisters are living natural disasters, as seen in the episode... I think it was called "Run For Your Ed".

In the fan fic, "Trial by Ed", Lee had Earth, Marie had Water, and May had Air. Which fits the "natural disaster" theme.

Nazz...I got nothing.
>>
File: Gilben_in_Percy's_room.png (803KB, 1600x896px) Image search: [Google]
Gilben_in_Percy's_room.png
803KB, 1600x896px
>>94204973
Plank is Gilben imaginary friend that he lost visiting culdesac.
>>
>>94239963
Eh, feels too easy to make the benders n' shit.

Naz should have something that compliments Kevin, atleast.
>>
>>94240078
But it works perfectly. The Kanker Sisters are living natural disasters. That should translate into earthquakes, hurricanes, floods, etc.

The Eds together = reality falls apart. The Kankers together = Armageddon.
>>
>>94240078
>>94240118
Plus, the Kankers' trailer has a sea theme, so at least one of them should have water powers. And Marie has blue hair, so...
>>
File: Anung Rama.jpg (324KB, 1173x723px) Image search: [Google]
Anung Rama.jpg
324KB, 1173x723px
>>94225573
Ed is Anung Um Rama

It is his destiny to destroy the world so a new one may come from the ashes, but he may choose his destiny.
>>
>>94240078
Nazz has beauty and charm obviously.
>>
>>94204973
>In their place, is The Gourd and his evil cohort, Timber the Dark Shard!
Except they won't get to do anything because it's the end of the movie
>>
>>94240247
Nazz's character is just that unobtainable love interest for all the guys that aren't Rolf or Jimmy, specifically for Kevin and the Eds (mainly Eddy). Her own actual personality is underdeveloped. Who is Nazz Van Fartonschmeer?
>>
>>94240170
Eldritch Abomination Ed with a heart of Gold is my asthetics

What's Double D and Eddy?
>>
>>94240338
She had an interest with Double D, specifically. She really likes Kevin and is frustrated that he doesn't pay attention to her in the movie, as he prefers to hunt the Eds and tend for his bike
>>
>>94240341
Eldtritch Abomination from outside reality
Super Psychic Genius that is awakened to the equivalent of the matrix
Super Speedster that bends space, time, and the laws of physics by running
>>
>>94240360
All the girls like Double D.

Nazz has shown some interest in Eddy throughout the series, subtly, which is why I said him and not Edd. Cause, again, all the girls love Double D. Mostly Marie and Sarah, but all the girls to some extent.
>>
>>94202037
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH4KG8rOklw
>>
>>94200651
you can't say that while posting an episode where they were just hallucinating. a better example would be the time they broke the sky, or the time ed inserted himself into a cartoon by hiding in the tv
>>
>>94233633
source?
>>
>>94240170
Ed: "Gravy Pancakes! YUM!"
Hell: [External screaming]
>>
>>94234354
they were supposed to be about 5 years old so he was already in kindergarten
>>
File: DiamondDorks.jpg (304KB, 998x672px) Image search: [Google]
DiamondDorks.jpg
304KB, 998x672px
>>94226218
>>
>>94239127
what is this lol worthy pic?
>>
The Eds are crazy strong.
>>
>>94204143
Are Plank and Stump related?
>>
>>94199639
Is Rolf a planet buster?
>>
>>94241078
They were not hallucinating. The episode wasn't just about weird things happening. The point of the episode was that they wanted to understand the meaning of life, through the process of taking things apart to see how they work. Naturally, the Eds ended up breaking everything, leaving reality a distorted mess.
>>
>>94241106
There's a guy who talked with people from AKA Cartoon and knows all the background stuff, "Kevin Lordi". He has a tumblr called book-o-scams where some of that stuff is mentioned.

https://raveneesimo.deviantart.com/art/Remembering-The-Incident-261096631?offset=25#comments Also one of the artists for the show has a DeviantART, and the Dodgeball incident is explained by them in the comments of this image.
>>
the episode "One + One = Ed" was about Ed, Edd 'n Eddy learning everything by taking things apart, and through that, they broke reality.

It wasn't a dream, or a hallucination, or anything, because it wasn't just a random bizarre nonsense sequence. They were taking reality apart until everything got broken nearly beyond repair.
>>
>>94203855
It's true Billy came to them first to clean his dads lucky pants, KND was the backup.
>>
>>94245925
How does Billy even know the Eds in the first place?
>>
>>94245973
It isn't explained they were just his go to for the situation.
>>
>>94245993
I guess the Eds are pretty well known around the CN City...
>>
>>94245925
KND wasn't even next on the list, he was upset that they weren't the Powerpuff Girls when they showed up at his door. That alone is pretty funny, that the Eds are apparently more valued for their expertise than the goddamn Powerpuff Girls.
>>
>>94246927
I didn't even think of that holy shit.
>>
>>94199639
they sure can take quite a beating https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZoUNp3wmc4
>>
>>94246927
Can the Powerpuff Girls break reality?
>>
>>94239906
>Lee Kanker can stop time completely for thirty seconds in her mind. Anything she touches is unaffected entirely. She uses these powers to mess with Eddy, and rub her "superior" time powers in his face. She offers to teach Eddy, but her goading causes friction and Eddy wants nothing to do with her

>Marie can transmutate matter, but she only really uses her powers to work with metal and earth; preferring to use it to work and fix the cars she finds on the junkyard. She's kind of a grease monkey, even helps to fix Kevin's bikes and Rolf's tractor at times. What she really wants is Double D to invite her to help him on fixing machines with him, but is usually disappointed.

>May has telekenisis. She normally uses it to feed her and comb her hair as she's far too lazy to do so on her own. However, because she's so aware of the space around her of which she controls, she can actually feel the space that the Monsters Ed fights occupy. Because of this, she usually tries to help Ed whenever she can. Since she can't fully see the abominations themselves, she sometimes causes collateral damage, which hinders Ed's case slightly in his attempt to explain it to the rest of the kids in the cul de sac. Ed still appreciates her help.
>>
>>94247237
They can Time Travel, which kind of counts desu
>>
File: Vlcsnap-2013-08-19-09h53m11s113.png (378KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Vlcsnap-2013-08-19-09h53m11s113.png
378KB, 640x480px
>space elevators are nothing but a distant dream to today's scientist
>Ed built one out of literal junk

Ed is canonicaly smarter than Reed Richards
>>
File: 1478754595316.jpg (37KB, 473x380px) Image search: [Google]
1478754595316.jpg
37KB, 473x380px
>>94248264
That episode gave me a fear for heights.
>>
>>94248264
>And even then Ed doesn't even need the elevator since he can just jump up there

He's truly something else
>>
>>94220449
They're a tv show
>>
Apparently Numbuh 3 of the KND has fire powers, as seen in Operation: HOTSTUFF, not to mention she was temporarily the Grim Reaper.

So I guess the Eds aren't the only kids with inexplicable strong superpowers.
>>
>>94222673
He was able to pick up an entire house without breaking a sweat when he was a baby. In that flashback episode.
>>
>>94249972
I thought the fire powers were a side effect of messing with the thermostat (I can relate though, my dad has no sense of temerature). Granted, Numbah 3 has shown muliple times she's lowkey batshit insane and should not be trusted with great power.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
35KB, 640x480px
>>94250410
Look at this girl. It's pretty apparent that those volcanic heat fire powers are innate. I now believe that Kuki Sanban has demon blood. Why else would she be a worthy candidate to be the Grim Reaper?
>>
>>94248264
DOOM: EEEEEDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!
>>
>>94250524
Could Kuki be a long lost relative to Father? Could KND lore be this deep?
>>
>>94251279
She probably has japanese oni mixed into her bloodline.
>>
Could Numbuh 3 defeat Ed?
>>
>>94199639
>The episode where Ed created an imaginary friend that became a physical entity
>The episode where Ed made Eddy achieve flight by pulling his pocket chain and turning his hairs into makeshift helicopter blades
>The episode where Ed inserted himself into a cartoon by hiding in his TV
>The episode where Ed picked off the entire Cul-De-Sac one by one after thinking he became a monster
>The episode where Johnny was propelled through the Earth's core and into China
>The episode where the Eds broke the fucking sky
>Ed's impossible feats of strength displayed in every episode
>Double D's omni-crafting abilities

The Eds could defeat the entire Dragon Ball Z universe on toonforce alone.

Don't fuck with Toonforce kids.
>>
>>94202257
It's kinda incredible how the EEnE fanbase tends to throw the Eds into all kinds of batshit crazy stories and settings whether it's the Eds as superheroes, samurai, paranormal investigators, the characters surviving the zombie apocalypse (by far one of the most popular settings from what i've seen) and the pinnacle of insane EEnE fanfiction. Night of The Were-Ed.

I mean, for such a simple series the fans seem to get a ton of mileage out of it.
>>
>>94253106
Is it story time again?
>>
File: 1463967934217.png (10KB, 84x178px) Image search: [Google]
1463967934217.png
10KB, 84x178px
>>94253106
>Reading a fanfic where Double D snaps and proceeds to kill everyoee in the cul-de-sac
> By doing so Double D kickstarted the apocolypse
>>
>>94253556
Oh those Eds, what wacky shenanigans will they get into next time?
>>
>>94253306
Traditionally not until Halloween but I'm not sure if I can last that long without my Were-Ed fix.

At least we have the soundtrack and tbcOne's reading to keep us occupied until then.
>>
>>94253556
I think I might have read that one. Don't remember the apocalypse part but I won't be surprised if there was more then one fanfic about Double D going insane seeing the literal hundreds of zombie fanfics out there.
>>
File: End of Edvangelion.png (966KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
End of Edvangelion.png
966KB, 1280x850px
>>94253106
I want to see a massive increase in memes when we story time Were-Ed this year.

We have a couple of reaction images and this End of Evangelion parody but we need more. There is a lot to work with when it comes to this fucking comic.
>>
>>94253106
Ed, Edd 'n Eddy is just perfect for fantasy stuff. They already have superpowers to some degree, supernatural items exist in their setting, Ed's mind is always in the realm of fantasy, Plank, etc.
>>
What if under Double D's hat is the source of everyone's power?
>>
>>94255720
Unlikely, Ed could already devour a television (and likely many other things) before Double D arrived.
>>
What if the Jawbreakers are imbued with a very powerful magic that when consumed, bestows the kids with strange and unique abilities?
>>
>>94256620
At only a quarter? Surely there's a catch besides the discoloration of the tongue.
>>
>>94256654
What if they WANT the kids to eat the Jawbreakers and get more powerful?
>>
File: laughing.gif (65KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.gif
65KB, 500x375px
>>94199639
>>
>>94257046
But if that's true how come the Eds and Kankers are the most powerful when they're the ones who are often neglected (or ignoring in the kanker's case) the jawbreakers? What if we're thinking in the wrong direction?
>>
>>94257184
The Jawbreakers are INHIBITORS!!!
>>
>>94257184
The Jawbreakers must be power inhibitors. The Eds and the Kankers are the most powerful because they haven't consumed as much of the inhibitor as the other kids, so their powers aren't as held back.
>>
>>94257527
So Kevin's father working at the Jawbreaker factory was actually a ploy to get the kids to eat more, they never counted on them bullying the Eds out of them. The sky they broke wasn't actually the sky, it was the cover of the biodome they lived in.
>>
>>94258311
I think that was the actual sky, the Eds made it breakable and stuff.

Kevin's father, and everyone's parents, may be in on some things concerning the truth behind their kids strange nature.
>>
What if, the kids are really genetically mutated since birth, and each of them has a special gene containing supernatural energies that gives them their unique abilities? And the Jawbreakers contain a similar energy, but reverse-engineered to suppress and limit the powers of the kids. But the Eds and the Kankers don't eat much Jawbreakers for various reasons. So their powers haven't had that same amount of limitation.

Which is really dangerous, because the Eds' genes are the most unique and special. The Eds' special genes are actually one bigger more powerful gene divided into 3. They had a prototype but it was too unstable and dangerous, hence why they had to split it. That prototype was implanted into Eddy's Older Brother.
>>
We're getting pretty close to the bump limit so I guess this thread won't survive much longer. But, at least this thread has managed to last so long. One of the few threads I made that did.
>>
>>94259489
/co/ has a 500 post bump limit, OP.
>>
>>94259552
Oh. I must be misremembering then. I thought it was 260 for some reason.
>>
But either way, it looks like this thread is gonna die.
>>
File: 926.jpg (61KB, 631x467px) Image search: [Google]
926.jpg
61KB, 631x467px
>>94262889
>>
>>94253739
>At least we have the soundtrack
>Were-Ed soundtrack
what?
>>
By the Eds will, this thread SHALL LIVE ON!!!
>>
>>94228807
He's the strongest character but can't take a hit

He's a glass cannon
>>
>>94265504
An anon made a playlist on Youtube to listen to while reading the comic so that you can really get submerged into the early 2000's edgy teen-angst.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiVGbZaO-21pe9dmziheK1OWQE_2kzZbe
>>
File: 1494528118648.png (336KB, 590x453px) Image search: [Google]
1494528118648.png
336KB, 590x453px
>>94214234
HEY YOU FUCK

This place is for classy gentlemen that appreciate the fine arts that is comics and cartoons
>>
>>94222673
Christ, you make him sound more like the Hulk then a 10 year old child.
>>
>>94210403
Don't the Eds hate the KND as established in the Grim Adventures-KND crossover?
I wish they did more of those specials
>>
File: Ed_edd_n_mandy.jpg (149KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ed_edd_n_mandy.jpg
149KB, 640x480px
>>94269467
>we'll never get any of those specials they teased in the credits
>>
>>94199639
I don't know. How powerful is Bugs Bunny?
>>
>>94270571
Bugs Bunny can't even compare to Ed, Edd 'n Eddy!

Wait, no, he probably could.
>>
>>94270412
>Ed, Edd 'n Mandy
What would this even be about?
>>
>>94268764
Jimmy's a little more comparable to the Hulk, since he's usually weak and frail but has a lot of pent-up anger and aggression, with a desire to be big and strong.

Ed is just an eldritch abomination monster from beyond this mundane reality.
>>
Where do all those supernatural items like the Cursed Phone and the Boomerang come from?
>>
>>94271758
Instead of Eddy's schemes to get rich or fit in with the other kids, each episode focuses on Mandy's attempts at world conquest, with an occasionally more mundane plot like eliminating the author of a novel she didn't like. Double D and Ed are her unwilling assistants, kept in check by intimidation and put-downs.
>>
>>94272658
What if Ed had to pick between listening to Mandy and Sarah?
>>
>>94272688
I get the feeling Mandy and Sarah would probably come into conflict a lot over who Ed has to work for that day. Whoever beats the shit out of the other gets his services.
>>
>>94233633
That would've been really cool, they should've used this instead of the kevin and nazz bullshit
>>
File: rad.jpg (7KB, 204x247px) Image search: [Google]
rad.jpg
7KB, 204x247px
>>94267246
tfw when two requests are in the soundtrack
>>
>>94272758
What, you didn't like the love triangle of Nazz, Kevin, and Kevin's Bike?
>>
>>94272911
It went for too long, that character development and drug tripping sounds far more interesting
>>
>>94272974
To be fair, Nazz's character is severely underdeveloped.
>>
>>94272723
But if Mandy tries to beat up Sarah, Ed will beat up Mandy.
>>
>>94273009
true but having all this development happen all at once and on the very last episode is pointless. She's a side character anyway just like the other kids, the show is called Ed, edd, n' eddy they are the stars.
>>
>>94273204
Sarah, Jimmy, Rolf, Kevin, Jonny, Plank, and the Kanker Sisters all have more development and character than Nazz.
>>
>>94273204
But Eddy managed to get massive character development in the movie, so why not Nazz?

But it is a shame those scenes were deleted. It would've made the Gourd ending much better.
>>
>>94273323
In the movie? If so the kankers were just the same possessive types as they were in the show. Rolf was just pissed the entire movie. Sarah finally got what she deserved but I wouldn't really call it development. Most of the side characters weren't that deep other than Jimmy and Rolf in the series
>>94273343
Again Eddy is one of the stars of the show and yeah it was missed opportunity for the movie to be even better
>>
>>94273448
I meant in the series overall, those "side characters" have more development than Nazz. Honestly, Sarah and Marie don't really have a lot to them... but it's still more than what Nazz.
>>
File: 250px-Say3.png (35KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Say3.png
35KB, 250x141px
What if the Eds were given their powers by a cosmic force too powerful for the mind to comprehend?
>>
>>94199706
God
>>94266666
>>
>>94273621
>Uncle Grandpa bestowed the Eds with his powers

Oh my... it all comes together...
>>
>>94242185
Ed should be Venom, Double D should be Ocelot, and Eddy should be Miller.
>>
>>94271758
BUENOS DIAS PLANK
>>
>>94273621
I wonder how that meeting went...
>>
Can Ed, Edd 'n Eddy create life?
>>
File: 183.jpg (68KB, 638x469px) Image search: [Google]
183.jpg
68KB, 638x469px
>>94262889

>>94275434
They have

Remember when they made all those buddies for Johnny
>>
>>94275574
Oh my gosh, you're right! The Eds truly are gods...
>>
>>94236105
those are all awesome and surprisingly not OP like every other fanmade stand power I ever see.
>>
>>94275950
The Eds are already OP, there Stands don't have to be that strong.
>>
Is Jib at Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends?

Are Imaginary Friends actually Stands?
>>
What if Jonny and Plank had the Boomerang?
>>
File: 1500337064840.jpg (81KB, 300x562px) Image search: [Google]
1500337064840.jpg
81KB, 300x562px
>>94277294
I like the way you think anon.
>>
>>94278620
Thank you. Mac is a stand user, and his stand is Blooregard Q. Kazoo
>>
>>94277294
>>94278620
>>94279608
>There's an alternate reality where for the anime adaptation, JoJo crossed over with Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, and instead of Jotaro beating the shit out of DIO, DIO was defeated by Foster's Imaginary Friends characters showing up, and showing ZA WARUDO that DIO doesn't give a shit about him beyond his power, and that this is an abusive relationship.
Then they take it to Fosters and it gets adopted by a younger version of Zack from Saved by the Bell.

You will never see this version.
>>
>>94279857
>That means everyone in the Fosters universe is a stand user
Oh my gosh.
>>
>>94202257
>Plank: "Sees things"
i dont know why i lost it here
>>
>>94280094
It's a quote by Johnny explaining how he and plank knew quite a bit about some rumors around the cul-de-sac.
>>
>>94280094
>>94280151
It's also said in the Trial by Ed story, in those exact words. Jonny says he can turn acorns into trees, and that Plank sees things.
>>
The Cartoon Network Universe is a pretty amazing place. Imaginary Friends are real... Kids in Peach Creek have reality bending superpowers... sugar, spice, everything nice, and Chemical X creates mutant toddlers.... boy genius... alien heroes... a global organization of children fighting to protect childhood....

What even is this world?

I used to have theories that "Imaginary Energy" was the source of the Eds' powers.
>>
>>94281573
>What even is this world?
A cartoon, we're over-examining it as a long-winded injoke in an attempt to make one-another feel like massive nerds because that's what makes us laugh.
>>
Why are EEnE threads the best?
>>
>>94282062
Because Ed, Edd 'n Eddy is the best.

Would Ed, Edd 'n Eddy watch Ed, Edd 'n Eddy?
>>
File: 1493496038776.gif (654KB, 494x320px) Image search: [Google]
1493496038776.gif
654KB, 494x320px
>>94282062
Because EEnE's the best.
>>
File: The Ed boy's finally go grimdark.png (202KB, 1080x556px) Image search: [Google]
The Ed boy's finally go grimdark.png
202KB, 1080x556px
>>94253556
I know what inspired it
>>
File: images (2).jpg (8KB, 208x154px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
8KB, 208x154px
>>94281701
>>
File: E22MDbT.gif (5KB, 6x5px) Image search: [Google]
E22MDbT.gif
5KB, 6x5px
>>94282267
>>
>>94282121
>>94282089
We know what's up.
>>
>>94253739
Last year there were threads year round tho.
Help me, anon. I'm going through withdrawl.
>>
File: 1486591056899_0.jpg (43KB, 583x583px) Image search: [Google]
1486591056899_0.jpg
43KB, 583x583px
>>94253556
How the fuck
>>
File: 1475538331154.png (297KB, 698x760px) Image search: [Google]
1475538331154.png
297KB, 698x760px
>>94253739
Same. It's so god damn comfy. I love fall, I love Halloween, and I love EnEE
>>
>>94282062
Because the premise and general plot is silly, zany and still somewhat relatable, yet not ADHD inducing, forced shit or too much drool repetition.
>>
>>94283299
I've always liked the surreal nature of Ed, Edd 'n Eddy. Despite it's seemingly mundane premise of three boys with the same name scamming the other kids for money to buy Jawbreakers, the show has a ton of crazy stuff happen with the characters breaking physics and being cartoons, and it's so awesome.
>>
>>94253556
I remember that one
I can't find it anywhere anymore
>>
Are the Eds' roles and importance to Fusion Fall done right?
>>
Double D is important enough to stand alongside Dexter, Mojo Jojo, and Ben 10. That's awesome.
>>
>>94226336
That's Season 6, it doesn't count.
>>
>>94202048
Yes. I guess it would be like Batman's Kryptonite.
>>
>>94285912
Wait.... what if their powers were completely unlocked, and Eddy ended up being able to just summon and create gold coins and stuff. Just generating infinite money.

How would he feel, suddenly getting this power after seeing his Bro and giving up scams?
>>
>>94286170
The problem with that is it would cause massive inflation.
>>
>>94286193
That reminds me of how in One+One=Ed, after reality is nearly 100% broken to smithereens, Eddy is like "We've learned into fortune!" But... at that point, money and economics are meaningless...
>>
>>94286170
Again, judging by what I know about currency manipulation, is that the money used in the power comes from somewhere else. In some instances it's based on the money you currently possess while other instances involve taking the money from your victim. The only time money is actually generated is if you had a power similar to the mythical King Midas.
>>
>>94286295
Ah, good point. That works for Eddy.
>>
Could Imaginary Energy be the source of the Eds' powers?
>>
>>94201814
>ed edd eddy
>KND
>>
File: EnOGee.png (156KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
EnOGee.png
156KB, 350x263px
>>94286960
Or En-O-Gee
>>
>>94287192
Am the only one here who, as a kid, wanted to try some of the Eds' culinary creations?
>>
>>94287397
I don't think that would be a good idea...
>>
>>94203901
Ed with a pebble in his shoe vs one punch man.
My bet is on ed
>>
>>94287397
I haven't lived yet because I haven't had one of Eddy's Omelets.
>>
File: 1500140279223.jpg (49KB, 500x709px) Image search: [Google]
1500140279223.jpg
49KB, 500x709px
might as well post this
>>
>>94287843
How can the relationship between the Eds and the Kankers progress in a way that actually gets them together naturally?
>>
>>94233253
No don't please
Not after the whole fuck up that's the Powerpuff meme girls.
I'd rather have them on adult swim with the Samurai Jack treatment but I don't know how that would work unless it's a full on reboot that's set in high school or something
>>
>>94288681
>Instead of raising quarters to get jawbreakers, they're raising them for the condom machine
>>
>>94288535
As they get older, Kankers start to lighten up towards the Eds. Maybe they hear about what happened with Eddy's brother and start going easier on them?
>>
File: 1501032225265.png (23KB, 906x745px) Image search: [Google]
1501032225265.png
23KB, 906x745px
>>94273925
I should have expected that
>>
>>94288881
But they were there...?

I think May and Ed would hook up first. I mean, the show already paints May as like, the kindest and nicest, and her love for Ed is often portrayed in a different, more honest light than her sisters, although I'm sure they all genuinely love the Eds. If Ed could stop being so fearful of her, they can work pretty easily together.

During the process of that, I imagine some sort of explosion between May and her sisters. Like, a brief argument about their approach with their "boyfriends". May bringing up that the Eds hate them, and stuff. May and Ed actually getting together would ignite massive shock in Edd and Eddy, and complex feelings in Marie and Lee.

After May and Ed, Marie and Edd would be next. Eddy would still be stuck in the mindset of hatred, fear, and annoyance towards the Kankers, and Lee may want to stick with the methods that I'm sure came from their mom. Double D, being much kinder and patient outwardly than Eddy, would be much more accepting of the change in dynamic. On Marie's side, she'd probably be next to drop the crazy aggressive thing after seeing May's success, at least to some degree. What would actually get Double D to show interest in Marie, is... she's into cars and stuff, right? Seeing Marie fix cars and express knowledge on how they work and stuff, would definitely impress Edd. From there, a friendship could actually forged, which would naturally progress into an actual romance.

And with 2 Eds and 2 Kankers together, Eddy and Lee would have to eventually let up and stop being stubborn.
>>
Where does Ed get his comicbooks from? I mean, his parents usually neglect him and stuff, right? So why would they bother paying for a comic subscription for the same kid they keep in the messy basement? Same with all of his B-movies and model kits.
>>
>>94290447
To keep him quiet
>>
>>94290609
Hmm...that makes sense.

I wonder if Ed is subconsciously afraid of his mom, but doesn't realize it? What if that's why he hates soap?
>>
>>94288940
is this a new meme
>>
File: My Best Friend Plank.png (262KB, 906x745px) Image search: [Google]
My Best Friend Plank.png
262KB, 906x745px
>>94291887
Maybe
>>
File: Ed Edd n Eddy by Stephen King.png (283KB, 1232x2792px) Image search: [Google]
Ed Edd n Eddy by Stephen King.png
283KB, 1232x2792px
Thread posts: 353
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.