[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They revealed the looks of the metal Batmen that are a cross

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

They revealed the looks of the metal Batmen that are a cross between him and the other leaguer's except for one, The Batman who Laughs, a combo of him and the Joker.

Why

>Is it for pure shock value when we see him

>or will it be some one we know so they are hiding him
>>
hoping for evil Dick and Damian
>>
>>94197384
>The Merciless is just Ares
I expected nothing, and I'm still disappointed. Just wow, Snyder, you really phoned that one right the fuck in.

The worst part is that he undoubtedly thinks that's incredibly clever. Dude, seriously, just knock it off already.
>>
>>94197384
Dark multiverse people seem to have grey skin. Kinda like zombies or ghouls or trogions evil titans.
>>
>>94197384
who's the blue dude in the centre and the one above flash bat?
>>
>>94197384
I cant see them as anything other than Bat-Themed Dark Judges.
>>
Dumb niggers. It's not a combo of Batman+Leaguer. It's a combo of Batman + a villain of a main leaguer.

Hence why the WW Batman looks like ares, Batman Batman is Joker, SuperBatman is Doomsday, etc.
>>
>>94197681
That doesn't explain Aquaman
>>
>>94197681
The other 4 are batman and leaguers.
>>
>>94197642
Blue guy is The Merciless, Batman/Wonder Woman. Other guy is The Murder Machine, Batman/Cyborg.
>>
>>94197681
Then tell us, smartass, who the hell are the Aqua, Cy and Green ones supposed to be?
>>
>>94197462
Jokerrized adult Damian and young jokerized dick Grayson.

I
>>
>>94197384
Hmmm... something about these guys...
>>
Is anyone else annoyed that Metal seemed to have become this huge event when it was initially hyped as quite a small, contained, artist-first thing spinning off a limited imprint?

I actually like the look of some of the imprint books - I'm definitely there for the Rocafort one - but apparently the signature artists are only signed for 3 issues? And the more emphasis put on this on mainline DC the less interested I am in looking at the spin-offs, because I'm looking for something different.

This whole event is reminding me of the bad old days of DC which I had kind of thought was on a different course with Rebirth.
>>
>>94197384
Blue one looks like the gear I got for my Death Knight in WoW.

Also: big guy is Doomsday
>>
File: Black_Jack_PE_01.jpg (137KB, 627x999px) Image search: [Google]
Black_Jack_PE_01.jpg
137KB, 627x999px
>>94197698
>>94197736
It's Black Jack from Aquaman Rebirth...look at her red eye
>>
It doesn't seem to be that big to me. None of the books I'm reading have anything to do with it.
>>
>>94197809
I am 100% sure the JokerBats will look like Death. He even has a metal band over the eyes. >>94197462
>>
>>94197881
Why is Flashbats and Greenbats not yellow?
>>
>>94197894
this for >>94197841
>>
>>94197384
>The Batman who Laughs
Victor Hugo? In MY capeshit?
>>
>>94197894
Same because I'm only reading Deathstroke. Fuck rebirth.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 559x312px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 559x312px
Tasty
>>
>>94197736
>>94197923
Flashbats is either New 52 Reverse Flash or Black Racer (I'm leaning towards Black Racer).

Lantern Bats is Power Ring or Parallax Hal
Cyborg Bats might be Grid or Cyborg but taken over by the apokoliptian side of his tech.
>>
>>94197702
No, they're not. In order:
Batman - Joker
Superman - Doomsday
WW - Ares
Flash - New52 Reverse Flash - http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Daniel_West_(Prime_Earth)
Aquaman - Hila/Siren http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Siren
GL - ... I have no fucking clue. Either Black Hand or Star Sapphire? Idk.
Cyborg - I bet it's Grid. You know, the one from Forever Evil? I mean, he's fully machine so it CLEARLY isn't Cyborg.
>>
>>94198089
If it's Parallax Hal, why doesn't he wear a cape? Both Batman and Parallax!Hal wore capes, that sounds like a useful connection.

Also: what if it's Parallax!Kyle? That'd explain the goggles, after all Kyle wore goggles instead of a mask.
>>
>>94198015
Don't get excited, it's referencing Batman graphic novel "The Man Who Laughs" which details Batman's first encounter with the Joker in Post-Crisis continuity.
>>
>>94198171
No. It's the trinty fused with main villians but the rest are batman fused with leaguers.

It's a mixed concept.
>>
>>94198015
>>94198393
you know Victor Hugo's Man Who Laughs was a DIRECT inspiration for The Joker, right?
>>
>>94198577
no they arent you stupid cunt, see
>>94198089
>>94197881
>>94197681
>>
>>94198171
Flash is Black Racer, Aquaman is Blackjack
>>
>>94198577
Wait a minute
There are 6 of them.... shouldn't that be 7 or is is it 6 because they ar all Batmen?
>>
>>94198874
Only retard is you.

>>94198906
The man who laugh is one of them but too big to be on it. Joker and batman fused.

There's no evil green lantern unless you count early sinsetro. Parralax used his own logo and a cape.
Remember kids, I'm always right and everyone else is wrong.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.