[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't Marvel just kill off Deadpool?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1452899742992.jpg (163KB, 798x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1452899742992.jpg
163KB, 798x1200px
I mean they killed off (however temporarily) virtually every major character at least once. Why not Deadpool?

I want this fuck to go away for a couple months, so I don't have to see his ugly face and his terrible humor
>>
I'd rather they didn't considering he's got one of the few good ongoing's over at Marvel that deserves to sell as consistently as it does.
Oh woops, I meant to say SAME OP I HATE MEMEPOOL AS WELL. I DON'T READ HIS BOOK BUT HIS PRESENCE IN GENERAL ANGERS ME TO THE POINT WHERE IN EVEN IF SEVERAL THOUSAND PEOPLE LIKE HIM MARVEL SHOULD LISTEN TO ME AND KILL HIM OFF BECAUSE I AM SMART AND THEY ARE NOT
>>
>>94196941
They did during battleworld or whatever a few years ago.
>>
>>94196941
I remember this variant cover.

It was awful.
>>
>>94197069
Edit: Secret Wars

I dont read much Marvel.
>>
>>94196941
>I want this fuck to go away for a couple months
I want the O5 to go away forever, where's MY magic wish Cosmo
>>
>>94196941
He's extremely popular, is one of the few Marvel characters that is still being written somewhat well and has a new movie coming out within the next year you fucktard.
>>
They've killed him off at least twice already.
>>
>>94196941
Everytime his comic book end, he ded and comeback in the next book
>>
>>94196941
>I want the character starring in like, two of the five good books at Marvel to disappear
>>
>>94197146
Nobody does anymore.
>>
>>94196941

He's one of the few characters that has decent on-goings.

No. Fuck you, OP is always a faggot.
>>
>>94198811
Do you think when the Mcu collapses under its own weight the comics will get back to better quality, or will Marvel put all its eggs in one basket and go bankrupt?
>>
>>94199155
Now that Disney owns Marvel they don't have to worry about that anymore.

Even if the MCU died Marvel would live on as theme park rides, cartoons and merch.
>>
>>94199243
God damn it, we are never getting back to how it used to be, are we? Marvel Comics just couldn't give two shits anymore.
>>
They killed him once, at the start of Secret Wars and he didn't came back until the end of the storyarc
>>
>>94196941
>Why doesn't Marvel just kill off Deadpool?
They kill him every time a run ends.
>>
>>94196941
until very recently Deadpool was in 3 good comics

Deadpool, Uncanny Avengers, Spiderman/Deadpool

Now he isnt in Uncanny Avengers anymore, and he is becoming a villain again, in fact Spiderman/Deadpool is being turned into Spiderman vs Deadpool.

I am not sure, but I think the FOX boycott is finally beginning to affect Deadpool. Marvel prefer Gwenpool as their only wackypool character.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.