[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What movies do you want to see in Post Infinity War MCU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: 4246848-combine_images.jpg (143KB, 606x451px) Image search: [Google]
4246848-combine_images.jpg
143KB, 606x451px
We all know that the MCU is going to keep making movies. Now we know some of them are going to be the sequels to movies that haven't hit the three yet like Spider-man, Doctor strange and Captain Marvel.

However what other movies do you want to see bar the sequels. Or what do you want some of those sequels to focus on.

The movie I want to see is a Buddy Superhero movie with Falcon and Bucky after Steve is very likely dead. The two successors of Cap teaming up to beat a bad guy
>>
>>94194978
Thunderbolts
>>
>>94194978
I really wanted to see how do they pull off captain falcon.

I going to predict that marvel is planning on making a MCU new avengers.
>>
>>94194988
>Thunderbolts
What team? The MCU has killed a lot of bad guys so there isn't a lot to use.
>>
File: 3295325.jpg (304KB, 556x314px) Image search: [Google]
3295325.jpg
304KB, 556x314px
>>94194978
>>
>>94194978
Secret Invasion
>>
I want to see the original GotG crew, like the after credits implied
>>
>>94195006
>Zemo
>Ghost
>Abom
>Moonstone linked with Carol/Avengers
>Songbird linked with Klaw
>Beetle linked with Spider-Man
>Tinkerer linked with Zemo
Is Crossbones kill? I don't even remember
>>
>>94195341
Tinkerer was in Homecoming as Vultures tech guy. He's up for grabs.
>>
File: tumblr_naknjgEDMj1qes700o1_1280.jpg (583KB, 565x864px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_naknjgEDMj1qes700o1_1280.jpg
583KB, 565x864px
Rocket and Groot solo movie, which I feel is probable with the characters popularity.

I'd like a big budget R18 Punisher or Ghost Rider movie but they're intertwined with the Netflix series, so less probable.

>>94195341
>Is Crossbones kill? I don't even remember
He blew up twice. The second time was permanent.
>>
>>94195005
>I going to predict that marvel is planning on making a MCU new avengers.

CapFalcon/BuckyCap
Luke Cage
Daredevil
Captain Marvel
Spider-Man

Who else do they have? No Wolverine and RDJ wants out.
Spider-Woman?
Hawkeye? Widow? Witch?
>>
>>94195374
Doctor Strange
>>
>>94195374
I don't see why Vision and Wanda can't stick around. You also forgot Black Panther and Doctor Strange.

Forgotten Avengers
>Black Knight
>Hercules
>D-Man
>[Spoiler]Two Gun Kid in Avengers:Kang[/spoiler]

Potential films
>Power Pack
>Moon Knight
>Devil Dinosaur/Ka-Zar
>America
>Namor

Do you think She Hulk would be tied with Universal?
>>
>>94195005
>I really wanted to see how do they pull off captain falcon.

Not gonna happen. Mackie's been adamant that he wants to stay as Falcon. He doesn't want to be Cap.
>>
>>94195568
Just as well.
They already had Sam go back to being Falcoln in the comics, so no use in messing up the synergy.
>>
>>94194978
I'd like to see a Richard Rider movie.

Otherwise, maybe a Sleepwalker or Darkhawk movie.
>>
>>94195511
A Vision & Scarlet Witch movie could be a very fresh take on cape movies with romantic, mystic, and cosmic elements.
>>
I wonder if they'll even have anyone inherit Steve's title. They might just have Falcon and Bucky go "Steve was the only Captain America. I won't take his title".
>>
>>94195832
Yeah a good romance movie would be great. Espacially considering how shit Thor 1 and 2 were by casting the most wooden actress ever as the romantic lead. Why do people still hire Portman ? She can't act
>>
It depends what happens with Netflix. If the Netflix shows die within the next 2 years (which I doubt) I could see some of them being phase 5 films like Daredevil.

Honestly Netflix and Ike have kind of fucked up a lot of the predictable phase 4 onwards films

>>94195851
Yeah the closest thing we have to a legacy character right now is Ant-Man but even then we never had 3 films dedicated to Hank before he passed on the title. I think the MCU will play the legacy game very carefully
>>
Marvel pre-Avengers 4: Teflon Don Trump working his way to the Republican nomination
Marvel during Avengers 4: Trump on election night
Marvel post Avengers 4: Trump after being sworn in

Marvel has no real plan for after Thanos except prequels with Ant-Man, the Ravagers, and the Sorcerer Supreme. All their movies will seem insignificant after this unless they are prequels before the fight(s) with Thanos.
>>
>>94195366
The 2-minute Rocket and Groot shorts are adorable. I'd like another season of those even if we don't get a movie.
>>
>>94195366
>Rocket and Groot movie
I'd be down for this.

>Rated R Punisher/Ghost Rider
Disney doesn't do R rated movies, which is fine by me because the new Punisher series is probably the best adaptation we'll get.
>>
Howard the Duck, so long as they're not afraid to get quirk and political.

Moon Knight, so long as they're willing to go full Ellis.

I really want a Supreme Powers Nighthawk Netflix series.
>>
>>94194978

Go Cosmic.

Nova
Warlock And The Infinity Watch
Quasar
Vell family
>>
Some kinda New Avengers team is imminent. I imagine a team of:

Cap(Bucky)
Falcon
Scarlet Witch
Vision
Doctor Strange
Black Panther
Captain Marvel
Spider-Man
Wasp

Besides that, I definitely see Thunderbolts and Moon Knight as possibilities. If they can crack Moon Knight, really stick with what makes him work, looking at Ellis' & Lemire's runs especially, Marvel could potentially have an answer to Batman.

Oh that same note, I think there's a lotta room to work with someone like Blue Marvel. Without an FF movie, Blur Marvel could potentially bring in some 'secret history of the MCU'. Plus, Blue Marvel has a lotta room to do some cool Kirby inspired sci fi madness.
>>
File: DIG007065_1._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg (59KB, 360x557px) Image search: [Google]
DIG007065_1._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg
59KB, 360x557px
Captain Marvel 2: Secret Invasion.

How will Jess feel after her lover mistakes Veranke for her?
>>
>>94197397

>Implying they really have no plans for Phase 4
>Implying they won't escalate the threat from Thanos to The Beyonder.
>>
File: 1500776617478.jpg (20KB, 576x322px) Image search: [Google]
1500776617478.jpg
20KB, 576x322px
A feature-length collection of Captain America educational videos.
>>
>>94195832
>>94197058

This is all I want from Phase 4. Please give us this.
>>
>>94195851
Bucky is still in a very bad spot, so they might do the same thing they did where Steve gives the title to Bucky so he has something to live for after Steve dies.
>>
My wishlist is as follows
>Hawkeye/Widow buddy movie, preferably a prequel about how they met
>Scarlet Waifu/Vision buddy movie like anon said earlier
>Spider-Verse featuring Tobey and Andrew
>Bucky Cap movie
I'd like to see PHase 4 have a subplot about SHIELD coming back as SWORD, led by Tony, Widow, and Bucky. Then HAMMER could rise in the shadows like the new HYDRA.
>>
File: 12412341234.jpg (89KB, 300x455px) Image search: [Google]
12412341234.jpg
89KB, 300x455px
>>94194978
>>
>>94202420
>could potentially bring in some 'secret history of the MCU'
That seems to be what they're doing with Captain Marvel
>>
>>94194978
Nova Corps movie.

Namor invading the earth.

Kree-Skrull war movie
>>
>>94199601
>I really want a Supreme Powers Nighthawk Netflix series.
Honestly, I want an adaptation of that whole universe. It's self-contained enough for it, and also rather linear. The only reasonable problem would be getting around Ultimate Power. Especially with Ultimate Fury being a mainstay for awhile.
>>
>>94195005
>captain falcon. Get the fuck out of here with this terribel taste. It's buckycap or we riot god damn it
>>
>>94203466
We're definitely getting some Fury shenanigans in Captain Marvel. They said he was going to have two eyes in it.
>>
>>94204389

What are you implying?
>>
>>94202695
I'd watch it.
>>
File: YkvpTsq.jpg (422KB, 1280x983px) Image search: [Google]
YkvpTsq.jpg
422KB, 1280x983px
>>94194978

I have a gut feeling that Chris Evans doesn't give up the role and has changed his mind. A more grounded film about the legacy of the shield could be done really well, with Bucky, Falcon, and Hawkeye as potential replacements. (Pic related.) Then have Cap hang on to it, and do a few more films while you introduce a few more characters to flesh out a legitimate Avengers team, and eventually Bucky or Falcon inherit it.

We need a couple of movies to bring in some kind of Thunderbolts/Superior Foes group.

We need less cosmic threats.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.