[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the FUCK was her fucking problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: enchants-your-path.jpg (71KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
enchants-your-path.jpg
71KB, 500x281px
What the FUCK was her fucking problem?
>>
>>94194765
For a chick so critical of royals she was a total cunt to servants
>>
hospitality was serious business, travellers were often welcomed in and treated well and were expected to treat their host well in turn

turning down someone in need, especially someone like an old lady in a storm, was considered rude at best

it could easily be you out there in the lonely road, and so it was incredibly important that everyone observe this, to make crappy plague-ridden lives somewhat more bearable

this kind of story goes back to greek times, when turning down a traveller in need would beget swift vengeance from the gods
this was a heinous crime even for assholes like zeus
>>
>>94194765
She was a fairy, those tend to fuck with people in elaborate ways. Better question is why the fuck does a stupid story make you so butthurt to shit up this board with inane questions that were already answered many times?
>>
>>94194765
>fairyfolk are a bunch of assholes
gee who knew?
>>
>>94194765
Fairies are cunts. No sense of right or wrong, or proportionate retribution.
>>
>>94194838
>>94194847
>>94194938
The narration says she's an "enchantress". Isn't she supposed to be like basically a dickish human who knows (and abuses) magic?
>>
File: Wizards.png (17KB, 180x209px) Image search: [Google]
Wizards.png
17KB, 180x209px
>>94194765
>>
>>94195001
It's a fairy tale so most likely not. I don't know if it was outright confirmed in any way but everyone assumes she's a fairy, and I think in that context an enchantress can be interpreted that way. Either way, she was a dick and it's a fairy tale and those are often about weird rules of magic users. Which is a very simple and obvious explanation that answers OPs question, and if OP wasn't retarded we wouldn't have this thread.
>>
File: Jeanne-d-arc-psp-ss1.jpg (31KB, 430x240px) Image search: [Google]
Jeanne-d-arc-psp-ss1.jpg
31KB, 430x240px
>>94194765
>opening doors for witches
All witches deserve nothing but burning on the stake
>>
>>94194809
An intelligent answer? On my /co/?
>>
>>94194809
>raping women in the form of animals is ok
>but turning down a stranger is not]
greek pantheon a shit
>>
File: 1501021950848.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501021950848.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
>>94195090

Shut up Anime cunt, you know nothing!
>>
Fucking with people is what fae do.
>>
>>94197186
Their pantheon wasn't about right and wrong the same way christian religion is. Gods were flawed, they had human problems, some were better and some were worse but none of them was a perfect being and people had no problems admitting it, beyond being afraid to anger the gods if they talked shit about them too much.
>>
>>94197186
Raping women isn't really a crime. That was just a meme that became big in the eighteenth century.

You think God asked Mary her opinion?
>>
>>94197978
I know you think all boards are /r9k/ since you just came here from reddit, but at least learn to use the dictionary.
>>
>>94198029
Do courts use the dictionary as a legal text?
>>
>>94198066
They use law to determine what is crime and what is not, that is the definition of a crime.
>>
>>94197978
>Mary said, “I am the servant of the Lord. Let this happen to me as you say!” Then the angel went away.
>>
>>94198259
Don't ruin his delusions.
>>
>>94194765
stain glass pussy?
>>
File: IMG_0004.jpg (477KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0004.jpg
477KB, 2560x1440px
Gaston did nothing wrong
>>
>>94194765
She was tuatha de dannan.
>>
>>94197186
important note
Zeus took the job of protecting the trust of hospitality very seriously

when zeus and hermes disguised themeselves as travellers and were rejected by every household in the land, they were taken in by a kind couple, Baucis and Philemon, who took them in despite their poverty
the couple realized their wine never emptied while they were around and the gods revealed themselves
they allowed them a wish for their kindness, and the couple wished to die at the same time so they did not ever have to live seperately

Zeus granted their wish with no ironic twist, and not only that but also at the moment of their death were transformed into a pair of intertwining trees so that they may be together for ever

the greeks believed hospitality was sacred and that one should never leave another without a roof over their head
in the days before cars or hotels, taking in a stranger was the only way travel was made possible
the hearth was also a place of security and safety even in a harsh world, and it was something everyone had to respect
it was a zone of peace even in the bloodiest war, if you had a quarrel with your guest you "took it outside"

the enchantress was entirely right in punishing the beast, since only a beast would be so low as to insult and throw out a weary traveller in need of a bed
it seems disproportionate to a modern viewer with a car or moden lodgings, but in those days it easily could mean death for the traveller to be rejected from a home
>>
>>94194765
Never got why curse the shit out of the servants for all eternity, that's just spiteful
>>
>>94194838
because Remove Fairy!
>>
File: Prince Adam portrait.jpg (148KB, 1359x761px) Image search: [Google]
Prince Adam portrait.jpg
148KB, 1359x761px
So how old was the Beast when he was cursed, anyways?
>>
>>94202056

A really hot 11.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.