[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Green Lantern Corps are now part of the Marvel Universe.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: glm.jpg (223KB, 602x413px) Image search: [Google]
glm.jpg
223KB, 602x413px
The Green Lantern Corps are now part of the Marvel Universe.

What changes? Who are their enemies? Which Lantern joins the Avengers?
>>
>>94193501
Don't worry about it, anon.
>>
>>94193501
Do we also assume the rest of the Lanterns of the rest of the spectrum are in too? Sinestro Corps and Red Lanterns are still their foes along with Annihilus, Thanos, and some others. They also have to keep the peace between the Kree and Skrull.
>>
>>94193547
Every lantern is gender swapped
Race swapped
Color swapped
And de aged to fit modern marvel
>>
They'd probably keep Nigger Stewart and the new spic-sandnigger duo, maybe have Baz talk to Ms Muslim about 9/11. Hal can become/be posessed by Parallax again as an evil hwhite male and cause the jump between universes.
>>
>>94193591
>>94193598

You two sound upset.
>>
>>94193501
>the full green lantern corps
vs
>the annihilation wave
who wins?
>>
>>94193501
>What changes?
Not a whole lot
>Who are their enemies?
Probably Nova and Quasar
>Which Lantern joins the Avengers?
Kyle Rayner seems the most like Sam considering the way they were conceived, and he ended up on the Avengers for a while
>>
>>94193501
>What changes?
They stop appearing outside cameos in GotG sometimes.
>Who are their enemies?
Whoever the GotG need help with that issue.
>Which Lantern joins the Avengers?
None, ever.
>>
>>94193628
Not really I don't read comics
>>
>>94193717
Green Lantern Corps, especially if we the Guardians are part of the fight. Remember that Anti-Monitor made sure they were out of the picture in COIE and he did what Annihilus was trying to do trillions of times over.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.