[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rank the Scooby gang from most useful to least contributing.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: scoobygang.jpg (85KB, 602x306px) Image search: [Google]
scoobygang.jpg
85KB, 602x306px
Rank the Scooby gang from most useful to least contributing.
>>
Velma
Scooby
Shaggy
Fred
Dead body
Daphne
>>
>>94190799
Velma>Fred>Scooby>Shaggy>Daphne

Daphne suffers from that weird shit from older franchises still making stuff that have a damsel in distress character. Everyone who makes the next installment knows she needs something more in the modern age but no one can agree what it is, so she ends up picking up a new character trait in every work.
>>
>>94190799
Velma>>>>>>>>Freddy>Scooby>Shaggy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...>>>>>>>>>Scrappy>Daphne
>>
Daphne is literally useless
Shaggy and Scoob are good bait but don't really contribute to actually finding out who did it or why otherwise
Fred helps piece some of it together but mostly works with Shaggy and Scoob to catch them at the end
Velma's the one running the show when it comes to actually deducing shit
>>
>>94190799
Original only:

Velma
Scooby
Fred
Shaggy
Daphne
>>
>>94190799
They tried to make daphne more useful in that later reboots but she still has little to no purpose in the gang
>>
Doesnt Daphne provide the money for the operation?
>>
>>94191120

But Daphne is the best bait for fetishes. Who else is gonna get hypnotized to ride a unicycle in a tutu?
>>
Velma>Fred>Shaggy>Scooby>Daphne
>>
>>94191155
Not really. She just brings her friends to some fancy places that might so happen to have a mystery to solve
>>
Daphne is much more competent in some of the recent adaptations. Plus she's rich, she probably pays for all of their gas/food/tech

Plus without her, they'd all be horny. She proves her usefulness when she bends over in the back of the van.
>>
>>94191163
Velma, hopefully. Both, preferably.
>>
>>94190799
Velma obviously. Most would put Fred after but I feel like Scooby/Shaggy are up there instead, mainly for the clutch factor. When the chips are down Scooby and Shaggy are always the ones to bullshit a win.

Then I'd put Fred, then Daphne. In later installments I'd argue that Velma probably falls down to fourth or fifth with Fred, mainly because so much plot comes from their plans and predictions either being straight up wrong or too little, too late. Meanwhile the writers oftentimes overcompensate for Daphne by making her hyper-competent at everything except when the plot demands it, leaving Scooby and Shaggy as uncontested first place for basically driving the plot.
>>
Velma, Scooby, Fred then the rest. Scooby, as the main character, plays a pivotal role in either finding or catching the ghost in more episodes than Fred or Shaggy (who's always just along for the ride at that point). He might need to get bribed but that doesn't matter. Velma clearly figures the most shit out, and Fred takes charge and tries to organize the group and lead them. Shaggy and Daphne do the least because Shaggy is only useful in combination with Scooby and Daphne rarely contributes anything vital.
>>
>>94191155
If anybody's got dosh it's Shaggy. He keeps inheriting mansions and shit.
>>
File: SamuraiScoob.jpg (10KB, 251x201px)
SamuraiScoob.jpg
10KB, 251x201px
>>94190799
Does anyone want to talk about how fucking WEIRD the direct video scoob movies could get?

>The one with the entirely unrelated to the main plot giant scorpion robot, egyptboos and damned nile river
>in that same one Velma was the monster, doing it to keep stuff out of the hands of an evil laura croft parody
>The time Scooby and Shaggy went into underworld and shit to save the world from the Goblin King
>The time two teenage scots somehow managed to convince people a van with a tarp on it was the Loch Ness Monster
>The time Scooby and Shaggy found Shangri-la
>The time Shaggy became badass via hypnosis and wrecked a bar of bikers
>The time they met Kiss, the TWO times they teamed up with the WWE

And finally, pic related,
>THE TIME SCOOBY AND SHAGGY HAD AN EPIC SWORD DUEL WITH A SAMURAI GHOST DEMON WHILE RIDING EACH OTHERS BACKS, HAVING RIDDEN IN ON THE BACK OF A DRAGON
>>
>>94191363

>The time the zombies WERE real
>>
>>
>>94191710
Because he is a talking dog and that amuses the kids in the target audience.
>>
>>94191363

It's amusing how many of the later films were predicted by the video game levels in Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase.
>>
>>94191788
>Hey my cyber dream, why you be so mean?
>>
File: sad spiderman.jpg (64KB, 786x522px) Image search: [Google]
sad spiderman.jpg
64KB, 786x522px
>>94191363
>you will never pitch, direct, and animate an idea to the Scooby Doo direct movie guys
>>
>>94191841
>my computer screen, is my enemy ohhhh
>>
>>94190857
>so she ends up picking up a new character trait in every work.

literally her thing in BCSD (new stuff she's into per episode)
>>
>>94192352

I imagine the process is fun.
>>
Scrappy
Scooby
Velma
Fred
Shaggy
Daphne
>>
Daphne owns the Mystery Machine and probably pays for their gas and food.

Shaggy is clearly the most useless, he brings nothing to the table other than being able to scream loud.
>>
>>94192448
Shaggy has infinite metabolism, a deafeningly loud shout, and inhuman speed.
>>
>>94192448
I do believe he and scooby are fully aware that their role in the team is 'bait'

at least in the be cool scooby doo version (they have an episode that explains the whole scooby snax thing is compensation for something they will have to do eventually. might as well get "paid").
>>
Shaggy also is a skilled ventriloquist, he can project his voice on shit in the other side of a room
>>
>>94191363
The WWE movie was great. This shit right here cracked me up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z30hHyTlmro
>>
>>94192650
>I speak masked luchador.

i can't recall the last time john cena made me laugh.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.