[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions on this shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 81ism0GODHL.jpg (290KB, 941x1456px) Image search: [Google]
81ism0GODHL.jpg
290KB, 941x1456px
Opinions on this shit?
>>
>>94186701
I would have loved for that quote by Robert Crumb to have added "I also want to fuck Bugs Bunny."
>>
I like it. A lot of interesting detail on his early life that you don't get in most other accounts.
>>
>>94186701
Link to storytime?
>>
I find myself being strangely similar to Jeff when I was in high school...
>>
>>94186994
You were a raging alcoholic that murdered animals?
>>
>>94186701
Its fantastic and pretty interesting.
Apparently they're doing a movie of it now, trailer recently came out.
>>
>>94186925

Part 2
>>94135064

Part 1
>>94127450
>>
>>94187070
I'm still a raging alcoholic. I haven't killed anything other than a few pigs in a slaugher context, but I did the mocking retarded guys thing too.
>>
File: Derf.png (636KB, 1104x531px) Image search: [Google]
Derf.png
636KB, 1104x531px
Here is the trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX8ajObK81A

>>94186701
>>94187136

In the last storytime I noticed Derf portrays himself without glasses in the full GN version I guess because of his artstyle he looked very similar to Dahmer in the original one-shot, which could cause confusion if you didn't paid attention, look he is on the left side of both covers.

In this part of the one-shot the person on the right is Derf but at first I though it was Dahmer thinking about the bullies.
>>
>>94186994
I think that's part of the message. Not that he was a normal kid, or that you're supposed to relate to him or anything, but that any given high school probably has a few kids who aren't so different from him.

>>94187141
I didn't realize it was getting an adaptation. Good for Derf, he's a cool guy.
>>
>>94186701
Derf is probably the only person who met both Jeffrey Dahmer and Fred Rogers.
>>
>>94187414
That's a hell of a pairing.
>>
>>94187414
>Derf is probably the only person who met both Jeffrey Dahmer and Fred Rogers.

Do you think Fred Rogers could have saved Jeffry Dahmer from his madness if he ever met him?
>>
File: medium_TFF17_MY_FRIEND_DAHMER_1.jpg (99KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
medium_TFF17_MY_FRIEND_DAHMER_1.jpg
99KB, 400x225px
>The guy portraying Dahmer is some kid actor form a Disney Channel show
>A considerable amount of comments in the trailer are from teenage girls commending the actor for his new adult roles and other teenage girls are praising his looks in the movie

Could movie Jeffry Dahmer become the new Ledger Joker?
>>
>>94187441
No.
>>
Trailer makes it look a little more tense and dramatic than the book really was, but I have high hopes.
>>
>>94186925
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/w3zevkz6z3qt8/True_Crime
>>
>>94187570
>Could movie Jeffry Dahmer become the new Ledger Joker?
It depends on if he's a good actor.
And since he's from the Disney Channel, the answer is probably no.
>>
>>94189053
You never know.

Most of the time he will just need to show no emotion whatsoever. It can't be that hard, I do it all the time to hide my internal suffering.
>>
>>94187570
Reminder that Zac Efron will also be playing Ted Bundy in an upcoming biopic.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.