[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Widow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 10

F
>>
>>94180197
There's so much cool shit you can do with a cape/spy character yet every ongoing kept going back to "muh past muh kaygeebee muh red room"
>>
File: The Black Widow.jpg (117KB, 739x1081px) Image search: [Google]
The Black Widow.jpg
117KB, 739x1081px
>>
I liked that Black Widow run with Phil Noto on art
>>
File: blackwidow-missyelliot.jpg (571KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
blackwidow-missyelliot.jpg
571KB, 1500x1500px
>>
>>
>>94180548
I didn't. Edmonson is just ZzZzZzZzZzZ
>>
>>94180197
She's dead?

What happened to movie/comic synergy?

Lol, does Scar Jo want out, too?
>>
>>
>>
>>94180646
>She's dead?
She's "dead" in a current event book for shock value points.
>What happened to movie/comic synergy?
She'll be back in time for Infinity War. And with platinum blonde hair just like the movie.
>>
File: image.jpg (163KB, 906x683px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163KB, 906x683px
>>94180646
Synergy only exists for tv shows. Or movies to lisenced for toys and merch.

Ike had a fallout with fiege.

Don't worry there more widows.
>>
>>>/aco/1561834
>>
>>94180730
Isn't there that other Widow? Red Widow?
>>
>>94180730
Maybe this is just me looking at it more closely, but it looks like she shield swing breaks her jaw, part of her skull (the right ear lobe section), and fractures the spine.

Assuming she received medical attention shortly after being KOed, it's possible she's still alive but is now paralyzed from the neck down due to spinal cord injuries.

Still, it's more likely she is "dead" for shock value and that it'll get retconned out when Legacy happens.
>>
>>94180930
Yelena Belova is another Black Widow. She received the same training, but was "evil."
>>
>>94180730
That's pretty brutal. It was a good death.
>>
>>94181042
Yelena died 3 years ago. And still dead.
>>
File: strip0001.jpg (712KB, 1012x1600px) Image search: [Google]
strip0001.jpg
712KB, 1012x1600px
>>94180376
This, only time I found her interesting was in Ellis' Secret Avengers and I especially loved the Modesty Blaise tribute in issue #20.

But yes I wish they would stop with the Red Room and "MUH PAST" shit with Natasha, it gets old.
>>
>>94181036
The effects of secret empire won't be handwaved away says Waid and other's

They could just change the iceman book or replace her with a lmd.
>>
>>94181084
Like death is ever permanent in capeshit.

Editorial finds a way.
>>
>>94181250
The thing is is we never see her die; she just falls over and goes still. It's possible she was KOed from the blow and left paralyzed from the neck down.

Yes, the blow looks fatal/lethal, but a fractured jaw, broken skull, and fractured neck doesn't always mean death, even for real life people. Is it likely she died from the blow? Yes. But again, this is Marvel, where for 99% of the main cast of heroes, things will eventually reset back to status quo.
>>
>>94180913
nice
>>
>>94181250
Yeah the same dude who said Cap wasn't mind controlled, Cosmic recall will happen its just everyone will remember this time
>>
>>94181288
At least nowadays it takes more than a year of falling sales to take characters out of cold storage
How long has wolverine been dead now?
>>
What happened in hydracap recently? I stopped reading in the share thread where
zeemo is alive
>>
>>94183231
Search the catalog for the story time.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.