[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who will die at the end of Infinity War part 1?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

File: infinity-war.jpg (237KB, 1388x1048px) Image search: [Google]
infinity-war.jpg
237KB, 1388x1048px
Who will die at the end of Infinity War part 1?
>>
Captain America surely.

Evans' contract ends sooner than Stan's and Bucky replaces Cap anyway.
>>
Vision
War Machine
Mantis
Planet Earth
>>
>>94180096
A lot of people

Doctor Strange for sure will live because he'll have to rewind time etc
>>
File: Thanos snaps his fingers.png (2MB, 1395x1038px) Image search: [Google]
Thanos snaps his fingers.png
2MB, 1395x1038px
>>94180096
Half the universe.
>>
>>94180096
The capefilm bubble.
>>
Me, hopefully.
>>
Skrull Widow, War Machine, Vision, Iron Man
>>
>>94180096
I feel like Iron Man is extremely likely to die in either part 1 or part 2
>>
Many people, but they'll be able to fix all of that by the end of part 2, even if they end up being played by new actors.
Working with a reality altering item is handy in that regard.
>>
>>94180127
Cap renewed his contract for Avengers 3 and 4.
>>
Spider man
Black Widow
Drax
War Machine
>>
>>94180096
Vision maybe or even gets really hurt and a bunch of literally who masses casualties die.

>>94180127
No, he renewed his contract for 4
>>
>>94180096
Hopefully the entire franchise
>>
>>94180096
Phase 3
>>
>>94180363
this, unironically
>>
>>94180096
>EVERY one dies at the end of Infinity War
>The movie ends with Thanos being confronted by the Cosmic Entities a la ASTRAL CONFLAGRATION
>>
>>94180096
It's just Infinity War now, no longer a two-parter. What was formerly part 2 is now just an untitled Avengers 4.
>>
>>94181910
Actually flipping through Infinity Gauntlet again, it's going to feel really empty without Mephisto, Star Fox, Warlock, Silver Surfer...
>>
>>94181966
>being this dense

They are just not calling it that cause they think there are spoilers contained...and you know how anal the MCU is about spoilers
>>
Captain America and Nebula are borderline confirmed to die permanently in "Avengers 4", and something tells me that either Black Widow or Hawkeye will bite it for good as well.

The Vision will be destroyed but then rebuilt, and everyone else who dies will be brought back. Iron Man will 100% NOT DIE. Screencap this.
>>
>>94182262
Nebula will get the gauntlet in AV4:IG
>>
>>94182314
I doubt it. It'll be Stark.
>>
>>94182262
Only Thor, Heimdall and Loki survive Thor 3. So that's already a huge cast down
>>
everyone will die. and then the next movie everyone gets brought back. remember, everyone died in the comic...and came back
>>
>>94180096
How powerful will he actually be?? I want to see it
>>
>>94180096
Mark Ruffalo already said everyone dies. Captain feminist will come from space and one punch thanos.
>>
>>94180127
I think Cap will live and take on a new bit role as the new Director of SHIELD.
Vision is dead and either Bucky or Falcon.
>>
>>94183707
>Mark Ruffalo already said everyone dies.

You got trolled, mate.
>>
>>94183732
Cap is confirmed dead. If anyone is becoming the "new" Nick Fury, it's Stark.
>>
Tony is dead for sure. RDJ wants to be done with this stuff.
>>
>>94183733
This movie will end like Thor Ragnarok will the heroes lose and the only way to change it is with a stone or Dr. Strange to do time travel.
>>
Do you think there's a chance guardians vol 3 will have adam and take place before, iw, with adam appearing in avengers 4?
>>
>>94183826
No.
>>
Earth will blow up.

With Captain Marvel taking place in the 90's, and I doubt that Ant-Man and Wasp will take place on an Earth that's been wrecked by Thanos (which means it happens prior to IW), I have a gut feeling Thanos will blow up Earth after he gets the gems he wants, leaving all the heroes space bound for the sequel as they try to bring Earth back with the gauntlet.
>>
Everyone dies except Cap who uses the infinity gauntlet to bring everyone back to life at the cost of his own life.
>>
>>94183769
>RDJ wants to be done with this stuff.

Wrong.
>>
>>94180096
Tony's going to die.
>>
>>94183757
>Stark does literally everything wrong and is practically a villain at this point
>Becomes new director of SHIELD without learning anything
awful writing
>>
>>94183898
Marvel Disney's fed up with having to pay him ocean liners full of cash for every film, they're looking for an excuse to dump him
>>
>>94183733
he was talking about Ragnarok and yes, everyone dies
>>
Hawkeye. He's already got the most injuries on set, so he must have a dangerous stunt scene.
>>
>>94184032
>Marvel Disney's fed up with having to pay him ocean liners full of cash for every film
he negotiated most of the Avengers cast contracts for them and got them a huge pay raise. There is no way he is leaving, cause that would mean Chris Evans, Scar Jo, and Hemsworth would lose their biggest bargaining chip.
>>
>>94184060
You might be disappointed come November.
>>
>>94180096
who cares? It's just a movie.
>>
>>94184201
Idk that IW footage has short hair Thor knockout hitting the Guardians windshield. I have it downloaded when that stream link was posted.
>>
>>94183968
>>Stark does literally everything wrong and is practically a villain at this point

Stop taking /co/'s interpretation for fact.
>>
>>94184388
>arms dealing antics responsible for the plots of all 3 iron man films
>almost nukes the world by siding with Hydra in Winter Soldier
>creates Ultron, learns absolutely nothing from the experience as tens of thousands of people die
>is 100% in the wrong in Civil War and causes the breakup of the Avengers. Again, learns nothing from the experience.
>Is a terrible mentor to Peter
the harder question to answer is: what has MCU Tony done RIGHT?
>>
>>94184294
So we aren't allowed to discuss what will happen in the movie since it's just a movie?
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.