[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comic Drake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5268.jpg (88KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5268.jpg
88KB, 900x900px
>Hates All-Star Superman
>Likes the new America Chavez comic
Can you think of someone with worse taste?
>>
>>94179905

When did he say that?
>>
>>94179905
>Can you think of someone with worse taste?
You OP. Also fuck off with this E-celeb shit.
>>
>>94179905
Someone who likes both.
>>
>>94179905
People who say that All-Star Superman is the defitine run for people who want to know why people like superman, but is just a fanboy wankering compilation of references and showing superman being a good boy where nothing really happens?
>>
>>94179905
>Become a youtuber to talk about comics
>be a massive faggot
>views go down
>get depressed, tell fans about how i want to kill myself
>get a bit of money off autists
>still make shit videos because am brainwashed marvel shill that dyes hair KRAWZY colors.
He's like full faggot armin from comicbookcast.
>>
>>94180094
>but is just a fanboy wankering compilation of references and showing superman being a good boy where nothing really happens?
Plotfags are so retarded I swear.
>>
This is Diversity and Comics?
>>
>>94180107

Well, his fame started in the same channel as MatPad and the goomba boobies guy. They are kind of fags that people would make obscure posts on Kiwi Farms, but somehow climbed to Youtube rewind levels of normie fame (or at least Mat did)
>>
>>94179905
Also

>likes Gwenpool more than Deadpool

Even though I enjoy Gwenpool, that's just objectively shit.
>>
>Thinks Peter is dull and Miles is interesting.
I don't even know where to start with this man.
>>
>>94180213
>Egoraptor from GayGrumps thinks this too
>>
>>94180278
Egoraptor is the king of shit opinions And Nostalgia Critic is a close second
>>
>>94180128
Fuck you, since "what happened to the man of steel" this concept of deconstruction in "classic" cape stories was made death and almost killed superman comics and created the most rabid side of the fandom. They do not treat characters as characters or the world as a world, they treat the character as a the whole concept and the world as the character with a stupid ecuse of a drama that takes little to no part in the actual product
>>
>>94180278
Ego reads comics?
>>
>>94180457
He was given some free comics when he went to a shop once. As far as I know he only read the Miles one and claims he's the only super hero he ever liked because of how relatable and interesting he is. Dan reads comics, but he doesn't read capeshit.
>>
File: pearl_unklejoe.png (257KB, 599x468px) Image search: [Google]
pearl_unklejoe.png
257KB, 599x468px
>>94179905
His retarded videos are literally about being a contrarian
>>
>>94180532
>Dan reads comics, but he doesn't read capeshit.

Yeah, Dan don't know much about video games but has very advanced taste on music, cult movies and art in general. Shame that he has to hear to a sperg who is 10 years younger than him talking about penis and ignoring when he brings something interesting to talk
>>
>>94180457
He obviously does not because Miles is boring and has no good storylines.
>>
>>94180094
Are you upset that OP is calling your reviews out?
>>
>>94180347
>close second
Linkara is right fucking there, pushing the "90's were comics' dark ages" meme.
>>
>>94179905
he a cuck?
>>
>>94180430
This is Superman to be, to be honest. A mere concept. Fans don't seem to like the character, it feels more like they adore him as an idol.
It creeps me out.
>>
>>94181264
Except everybody thinks that, including people who work in comics.
>>
>>94179905
literally who?
>>
>>94181290
>is subbed to Feminist Frequency

Probably
>>
>>94181665
And they'd be fucking wrong because now the 10's is making the 90's look good.
>>
>>94180196
Mat straight up gamed the system to ride his way to the top. Seriously his rise to fame was so fast I sort of have to applaud him for it.
>>
>>94182224
You have understand; the only reason why we had anything good in the 90s was because they went against the 90s edge. Darkhawk, Sleepwalker and Mark Waid's The Flash were praised for going against the anti hero status quo. Kingdom Come was dedicated to shitting all over what comics had been become in the 90s. Alan Moore dedicated himself to fixing what he indirectly caused with works like Supreme.

Logically, we need something like that in the current year.
>>
>>94182224
The 90s had Deathmate.

For all the shit that gets churned out today, at least it didn't kill an entire company.
>>
>>94180430
>>94181558
But that is Superman, a pure idol, a paragon of idealized fiction. People love him symbolically, not for some psuedo deep psychoanalytical state with flashy and quirky personality. It's just an honest romanticization of basic philosophy. U don't know what kind of Superman you are looking for.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.