[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would a Kang ongoing work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: uncannyavengers22.jpg (331KB, 1197x1799px) Image search: [Google]
uncannyavengers22.jpg
331KB, 1197x1799px
I mean, think about it. The Universe is fucking huge. The Multiverse? Literally endless. And here you have a guy who's a futuristic Doctor Doom trying to conquer everything and build a legend around him. Add past and future versions of himself. Alien races and new places. A character straight out of ancient tragedies and plays. Connections with the F4 & Doctor Doom.

It's literally full of possibillities.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 600x194px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 600x194px
>>94176173
Lol endless.

Thousand of earths in one same universe now.
>>
Yo who's the fire guy with the rad ass mask
>>
>>94176173
Technically, yes. But with a finite story. It would have to mostly be about fixing his own time paradoxes and character related stuff rather than conquering Earth in the present. You would need a really good writer to make the time travel and convoluted plans to work.
>>
I would read Kang if he pretty much staring in Kang: Quantum Leap edition
>>
>>94176173
Every storytime would begin with a WE so i dont know if its worth it
>>
WE
>>
>>94177190
>>94177372
Come to think of it, is Kang related to Apocalypse?
Most blue people look alike to me.
>>
>>94177372
>>94177437
Morons vol 2
>>
File: 1499823983061.jpg (72KB, 882x624px) Image search: [Google]
1499823983061.jpg
72KB, 882x624px
>>
>>94177096
Dunno about finite as in 12 issues. I could see it going on for about 80 issues or so, ala Sandman. He has a whole cosmos to conquer, and I'd liek to see it protrayed in a grand way.

>>94177182
I'd read that.
>>
>>94176173
They should bring back council of kangs and do something with them
>>
>>94176981

Sunfire

Holy shit I never even read X-Men and surprised it took this long for anyone to answer
>>
>>94178695
Council of Kangs v Council of Dooms v Council of Reeds: Dawn of Courtroom Drama
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.