[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The complete series of Drawn Together, including the movie, is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: DrawnTogether_Complete_2017.jpg (70KB, 500x799px) Image search: [Google]
DrawnTogether_Complete_2017.jpg
70KB, 500x799px
The complete series of Drawn Together, including the movie, is getting re-released in one set this October.
>>
>>94173363
Is it shill in here or is it just me?
>>
I want to buy this, but what advantages does it have over the current set (which I don't have? Does the old one have episode commentaries?
>>
File: IMG_1021.jpg (25KB, 206x286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1021.jpg
25KB, 206x286px
>>94173363
Is she /our gal/?
>>
>>94173363
No wonder it's been talked about around here so much lately. I thought it was just the no taste retards from /tv/.
>>
>>94173363
Nice. How much? How high the resolution? Blu-ray level?
>>
>>94173463
Nah but her retarded cousin who does nothing but talk about live action movies comes to /co/ during the summer.
>>
>"I don't deserve any of these medals and awards!"
>*empties a drawer full of knives and forks*
How can one show be both hilarious and bad at the same time?
>>
Unless it's blu ray, who gives a shit.
>>
>>94173891
>and bad
I love this meme, DT was always good.
>>
File: barf.png (198KB, 340x440px) Image search: [Google]
barf.png
198KB, 340x440px
>>94173363
>including the movie
>>
>>94173376
Only you.
>>
>>94173363
Already have he movie and one of he seasons.

Does it include any new content what so ever ?
How much is it?
>>
>>94173363
This is the most joyless trash ever created.
>>
>>94178043
That show is fucking awesome you fucking SJW
>>
>>94173363
I'd pay more for it without the movie

Also, I hope it has the censored versions like Hulu does. When it was on Netflix, you could only watch the uncensored versions, which completely killed a ton of jokes and the reality show vibe
>>
I think a lot of people discount it because it was vulgar but I think the show had some pretty smart writing when it came to the actual jokes themselves.
>>
Never saw the movie. How bad is it?
>>
>>94178043
t. anon who only watched one episode
>>
>>94178339
Pretty bad. For one it's flash animated instead of traditionally animated and they took the fact that it was a movie to turn the vulgarity up 1000%.

It felt like they were doing it just because they could and not because it was funnier or the movie called for it.
>>
>>94178173
Can you elaborate? I've never seen the uncensored versions but love the show
>>
>>94173363
For what purpose?
Does anyone outside of /co/ even remember this show?
>>
File: DT original pilot.webm (617KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
DT original pilot.webm
617KB, 640x360px
>>94173363
some special features with the original flash pilot inside?
>>
>>94179929
Looks like Ling Ling would have more been their pet in the pilot. Glad that wasn't the case his episodes were some of the best
>>
>>94173363
uncensored?
>>
>>94173891
it reminds me of harvey birdman in that there are so many good jokes you can rewatch old episodes and find some you didnt nottice before
>>
>>94178043
The creators of Panty and Stocking would disagree.
>>
But I already own the *Party in YOUR box
Set

Which came with a ton of drinking game stuff and a board game shapes like a penis
>>
>>94180309
All the releases are uncensored, so yes
>>
>>94178043
You are so wrong.
>>
>>94180572
great, i can never have too much foxxy tits
Maybe somne can make a quality rip and upload it somewhere
>>
>>94180479
Panty & Stocking is a thousand times better than Drawn Together though.
Really, DT's main achievement was to get that dude to make Panty & Stocking after watching it.
>>
>>94178173
>Also, I hope it has the censored versions like Hulu does. When it was on Netflix, you could only watch the uncensored versions, which completely killed a ton of jokes and the reality show vibe
you mean when Hulu did have it, it's not on there anymore unfortunately
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.