[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was she just retarded?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (249KB, 389x579px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
249KB, 389x579px
Was she just retarded?
>>
were you
>>
She's a SU character,so yes.
>>
I mean the predictions were right just late.

They just need to send her to the near future to counter balance her to their advantage but I have little to no faith that would write her that way to help the show.
>>
>>94165024
That depends. When talking about just her ability, then she is merely defected. Some humans are too, like people can't forget things, or people who don't have short term memory.

However it also depends on whether gems like her can even see the present or "just" the future(or in her case the past) because if she can also see into the present like regular gems/people do, then she might be retarded, considering she keeps using an ability that makes her late to everything. It's fine if you accept a handicap, but you don't have to rely on it.
>>
>>94165024
It's Steven Universe. Everything is shitty and retarded.
>>
>>94165024
The point of the character is her mental abilities were defective, so yes,
>>
>>94165882
She is going to tell everyone what happened to Rose and Pink diamond by predicting the past. SPOILERS
>>
>>94166628
That's so retarded it just might be true.

>screencaping this
>>
>>94166628
they can only see the future(or past) of the one where they were in it. Since she wasn't present during the assassination she can't see it.(even if she had been present, she would merely remember it like regular people do)
>>
>>94166628
>>94166658

No, it's so retarded it's 100% true.
>>
>>94165024
If she was French she would be.
Language joke
>>
File: lapis paddy_charamells.png (174KB, 584x891px) Image search: [Google]
lapis paddy_charamells.png
174KB, 584x891px
>>94165024
she was a few steps behind everyone else, but she acted accordingly with what she saw. She is effectively useless at her intended role, but her cognitive skills are not impaired.
>>
File: rv7fl3w.png (128KB, 250x318px) Image search: [Google]
rv7fl3w.png
128KB, 250x318px
Most of you guys are missing the point.
>>94166882 had the right idea.
She's slow. That's as literally retarded as you can get.
>>
>>94167255
retard is french for late, not slow
>>
>>94165024
The most retarded thing about her is how one-note her character is how the writers expected her "predicting" the past would be funny more than once. She's already replaced Ronaldo as my most hated character and she's only been in one fucking episode.
>>
Yes.

If she just had defective abilities that'd be one thing. But she acts as though she thinks she's still making predictions. She's too dumb to know she's defective.

Still cute. Would protect.
>>
>>94165024
no, she is a cutie.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLV1VOg0tuw
>>
>>94167318
Retard is English for slow.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.