[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people still care about this comic? It used to be posted a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: erma.jpg (9KB, 186x271px) Image search: [Google]
erma.jpg
9KB, 186x271px
Do people still care about this comic? It used to be posted a lot, but I hardly see anything about it anymore
>>
>>94162794
I still read it, Erma's cute. Did the author ever get around to the parents meeting story yet?
>>
>>94162794
Erma is great. I agree, I'm not seeing too much of it anymore.
>>
>>94162909
It's being sold as a book
>>
>>94162909
Yeah, you can preorder a physical copy of it. I haven't seen him state whether it will be available online eventually.
>>
File: ermareaction.png (87KB, 455x351px) Image search: [Google]
ermareaction.png
87KB, 455x351px
What is she saying, /co/?
>>
>>94162794
I see her all over Facebook.
She seems to be popular there for some reason.

Also I will admit I like the comics. I find them to be adorable.
>>
>>94163116
>>94163179
Anyone got links for the physical cop
>>
>>94162794
Obviously, no one here cares.

That's the thing with /co/. It uses cartoons like condoms.
>>
>>94162794
Maybe not but the comfy wholesome plots in this comic are one of the few things that keep my hope going around in this world
>>
>>94162794
That teacher is very attractive.
>>
>>94162794
It's a cute comic, but there isn't really much worth discussing at the moment. The comic is back to fluff for the time being.
>>
>>94163558
this
>>
How does one sex something that is pretty much Samara from the ring and surive, even have kids?
>>
>>94167908
Very carefully.
>>
>>94167908
Like a champion.
>>
>>94167908

Like this

https://nhentai.net/g/100531/
>>
Still read it, still cute, but the dentist storyline annoys me. I get it, a lot of the comedy comes from this terrifying supernatural little girl still doing little girl things to an extreme degree, but the dentists and priest get their shit caved in from Erma's shitfit and I don't much care to see it.
>>
File: 7.png (528KB, 1095x1600px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
528KB, 1095x1600px
>>94169511
>the mother fucker quotes alucard
>>
Parent's arc when?
>>
>>94162794
I think it's a product of interest and posts being driven by a lot of people discovering it at once. But after that it's just another thing they read every so often. It doesn't have a regular update schedule and there's really not much to discuss besides "ghost girl a cute." Things won't ever reach the initial thread and post levels again because those were everyone finding out about it at once. After that, it'll be mentioned every so often in the company of a number of other things, so discoveries will be more piecemeal.
>>
>>94162794
It's fantastic honestly and the only webcomic I read. It's got a slowly building lore like Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, Star, where we only see it from the kids perspective and we're slowly learning about weird shit happening in their world.

The best part of it was the Rat in the Walls arc he did a while back. Almost felt like I was watching a new cartoon on TV. The filler and cute one panels are nice too just because Erma is fascinating as a character. You never really know how she'll react or handle something being the demon ghost she is. Although I do not much care for this dentist arc like >>94169710 says. Feels like a waste of time and an arc but it's still alright I guess. I just hate when people tease a huge story and then don't go with it. Especially with that puppet, Connor's weird fucking sister, and the Morgan Freeman-esque principal knowing something too. I'm fine with it though just because it's so cute. Reminds me of a supernatural Calvin and Hobbes a bit.
>>
>>94163558
>>94167290
Go to blowjobsincorporated.com bjsincorporated

Thanks for reminding me I still need to order it. I put it off because I wanted to start reading Lackadaisy.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.