[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amalgam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Amalgam.png (2MB, 1104x824px) Image search: [Google]
Amalgam.png
2MB, 1104x824px
What if they did it all again today? Current titles and casts and universes/continuities and all. Who would would you love to see pit against one another? Who would you want to win? Who would you want to see combined in and All-New, All-Different Amalgam Rebirth line of issue #1s?
>>
So weird how which superheroes are popular has completely changed since then.

>Batman + Iron Man
>Superman + Captain America
>Wonder Woman + Thor
>Harley Quinn + Deadpool
are obvious.

Others I'm not so sure about.

>Flash + Daredevil?
>Green Lantern + Hulk? (Lantern ring makes you Hulk out maybe?)
>Dick Grayson + Spider-Man?
>Captain Marvel + Captain Marvel
>Jean Grey + Elasti-Girl, Cyclops + Mento, Beast + Robotman, Iceman + Negative Man (his negative form is an ice ghost of some sort), Archangel + Beast Boy (he can only turn into bird-like forms or winged creatures)
>Starfire + Storm, Cyborg + Wolverine, Raven + Rogue, Wonder Girl + Colossus (turns into clay), Speedy + Gambit
>>
>>94163410
to be fair it was also a particular odd time for a few of the big names. Superboy being topical. Spiderman just coming off the clone thing. Thor in his 90s phase. Aquaman having his hook hand. etc...
>>
>>94162609
>Batman + Spiderman
some kinda halloween party favor looking genius detective billionaire teen who can't get over that fact that he let his parents die.
>Superman + Thor
some kind of demi god fallen from heaven and raised by mortals. Man of myth.
>Lantern Corps + X-Men
Oans pick up deviant genetic specimens from all across the galaxy to mold into their super powered police force
>Shazam + Hulk
Saying his magic word turns him into the unstoppable champion of the wizard, Shazam
>Aquaman + Ironman
"Normal" rich underwater billionaire king builds supersuit to fight surface worlders
>Flash + Old Man Logan
Grizzled old speedster is sick of shit but can't die navigates desolate future timeline that he probably created

and as i start scrapping the bottom of my brain here...
>Captain America + Batman Beyond
some kind of cyberpunk future america
>Generation X + Super Sons
everyone has kids. EVERYONE
>Wonder Woman + Black Panther
Queen of Amazons does amazon stuff
>Guardians of the Galaxy + Suicide Squad
Everything that can go wrong does go wrong, In Space!
>Hell Blazer + Dr. Strange
magic shenanigans
>Jean Grey + Blue Beetle
something something Scarab Force...
>Titans + Champions
yet more teen shenanigans
>>
>>94163410
Don't make me put on my ring... You won't like me when I put on my ring...
>>
>>94162609
Not gonna happen, WB and Disney don't play together
>>
>>94164280
you don't seem to understand the premise of a "what if..."
>>
>>94163410
>>Green Lantern + Hulk? (Lantern ring makes you Hulk out maybe?)

>Hulk gets thrown into the DC universe via portal magic.
>Within 20 seconds of hitting the ground, a red power ring shows up in front of him.
>"BRUCE BANNER OF DIMENSION 616, YOU ARE CONSUMED BY GREAT RAG-" Is as far as the ring gets before Hulk smashes it.
>And then the rings just keep showing up, making him even more angry because stupid glowing rings are annoying.
>Eventually Atrocitus shows up trying to figure out what the fuck is up.
>Atrocitus tries to force Hulk to take a ring because, let's face it, a creature like Hulk is a wet dream for Atrocitus. Having him in the Red Laterns would give them a huge edge.
>Hulk don't want puny red man's stupid ring. Hulk smash.
>Fight happens.
>Eventually Hulk catches on that the power ring gives Atrocitus power.
>So Hulk does the only logical thing and bites Atrocitus' finger off.
>The ring, now inside of Hulk's body, reacts to his butt flustered state and turns him into some kind of Super Red Lantern.

Now all the Green Lanterns of Earth need to deal with the strongest Red Lantern imaginable, by distracting him until he shits out that power ring.
>>
>>94163410
Daredevil flash would be fucking awesome. Speeddemon would be too obvious and its probably taken.
>>
File: 646838-speed_demon_0203.jpg (638KB, 2000x1524px) Image search: [Google]
646838-speed_demon_0203.jpg
638KB, 2000x1524px
>>94164490
>speed demon
in fact it was Amalgam's bizarre Flash+GhostRider+Etrigan fusion
>>
File: Amalgam1s.png (3MB, 1500x863px) Image search: [Google]
Amalgam1s.png
3MB, 1500x863px
>>94162609
>>
Sladepool & Squirrely Quinn team-up when?
>>
File: batthing.jpg (125KB, 623x960px) Image search: [Google]
batthing.jpg
125KB, 623x960px
>>94162609
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.